The thoughts of dr. rocker

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Yup, that's him bro. He is one of the nicest guys you could meet IRL.

It never fails to amaze me how much niceset is like incest, save an e.

Scratch that, I have only just thought of it.

It never fails to amaze me to think of how much incest rabbits commit. Sure, brothers and sisters do not often mix unless the population is small, but parental and aunt / uncle incest is common in rabbits. However, with the Aunt/Uncle type, some new genes are always being offered in the mix. It amazes me how little bunnies to not have masses of genetic variation – well more than they do anyway. Sure, you get some ones with lots of fur, those will little fur, white ones, brown one, large ones, small ones and so on.

However, no one has seemed to want to exploit the flaw in rabbits – their acceptance of all types of genes. That is, up until now.

When have you ever even heard of, never mind seen, the DNA of a rabbit being inejected with that if a Road Train?

You see what could be built if we let this thing go ahead? This is not playing God, this is not Frankenstein engineering, its the way forward, pure and simple. If you think about if we adapted the technology of rabbit DNA crossing, how far it could take you?

Need a bolt to hold that together? We bred a rabbit for that. Need a new oil pickup pipe for any engine? We bred a rabbit for that. Need a new coffee table? We bred a rabbit for that.

The potential for injecting the DNA of things and then letting rabbits do what they do – that is – breed like rabbits.

I personally would like to see them developed to create sea statues, as below.

sea_statue.png

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Except it is spelled nicest not niceset, which is like saying nice set without a space, dumb ass. :facepalm:
  • edited August 2011
    That was one of the most fucked up yet interesting things I have ever read. Congratulations on borking my mind.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited August 2011
    Except it is spelled nicest not niceset, which is like saying nice set without a space, dumb ass. :facepalm:

What in shit are you on about? I quoted you where you used the word nicest, then I used niceset - thats why I said save the e. Simply swapping the orer of the I and N in nicest simply would not have cut the mustart.
    edited August 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    What in shit are you on about? I quoted you where you used the word nicest, then I used niceset - thats why I said save the e. Simply swapping the orer of the I and N in nicest simply would not have cut the mustart.

insect = 1 e
    nicest = 1 e
    scient = 1 e
    incest = 1 e

niceset = 2 e

:facepalm:
    edited August 2011
    insect = 1 e
    nicest = 1 e
    scient = 1 e
    incest = 1 e

niceset = 2 e

:facepalm:

Erm, yes, as I said. I took one word, substituted it with another and then said it would make another word if an e was taken away. Thats why I said save the e.

Silly rodent.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    ^ you high?
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    Erm, yes, as I said. I took one word, substituted it with another and then said it would make another word if an e was taken away. Thats why I said save the e.

Silly rodent.
    buddha wrote: »
    ^ you high?

No he is Spectral
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    No he is Spectral

I'm pretty sure he isn't.
    edited August 2011
    I'm pretty sure he isn't.

That may be due to the fact that I am in possession of information you are not.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited August 2011
    He is not spectral.
    edited August 2011
    He is not spectral.

Can you prove that?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited August 2011
    It never fails to amaze me how much niceset is like incest, save an e.

Scratch that, I have only just thought of it.

It never fails to amaze me to think of how much incest rabbits commit. Sure, brothers and sisters do not often mix unless the population is small, but parental and aunt / uncle incest is common in rabbits. However, with the Aunt/Uncle type, some new genes are always being offered in the mix. It amazes me how little bunnies to not have masses of genetic variation – well more than they do anyway. Sure, you get some ones with lots of fur, those will little fur, white ones, brown one, large ones, small ones and so on.

However, no one has seemed to want to exploit the flaw in rabbits – their acceptance of all types of genes. That is, up until now.

When have you ever even heard of, never mind seen, the DNA of a rabbit being inejected with that if a Road Train?

You see what could be built if we let this thing go ahead? This is not playing God, this is not Frankenstein engineering, its the way forward, pure and simple. If you think about if we adapted the technology of rabbit DNA crossing, how far it could take you?

Need a bolt to hold that together? We bred a rabbit for that. Need a new oil pickup pipe for any engine? We bred a rabbit for that. Need a new coffee table? We bred a rabbit for that.

The potential for injecting the DNA of things and then letting rabbits do what they do – that is – breed like rabbits.

I personally would like to see them developed to create sea statues, as below.

sea_statue.png
    No he is Spectral

9673978.jpg
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    ITT: Mindfuck.
  • edited August 2011
    This whole thread is certainly a mindfuck, and I love it. My mind has been fucked, so thanks guys.