Welcome Our New Administrator

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well, after some discussions on Team Speak, it was decided we need another dedicated Administrator that will handle the users and modding and everything else. This will give me some room to work on things and make Totse more awesome. It's not a secret that I am busy as fuck and I am overloaded with work, having someone like bk on the team makes things a lot easier. Plus, I live in a Country which can change at any time, I might get killed or arrested. I don't want Totse.info to die off, I want it to continue on living.

So, everyone welcome Bornkiller, Totse.info Administrator.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Fuck, there goes the neighborhood.

Gratz BK
  • edited September 2011
    About time! Congratulations on the promotion, BK. Now, tell me what exactly you have lined up for Totse in the next few days/weeks/months? Will there be any changes around here?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Awww shucks! Thanks gaiz! crying.gif
    trx100 wrote: »
    About time! Congratulations on the promotion, BK. Now, tell me what exactly you have lined up for Totse in the next few days/weeks/months? Will there be any changes around here?
    Hmm... Good question! :confused:
    I think I'd like to get a feel for the role & layout before any major decisions. ;)
    I'd still like to be considered a regular instead of an administrator. This community is like an extended family to me, I consider us all as equals.
    Thanks again gaiz. :)
  • edited September 2011
    Once the fact that you're basically in charge of the whole website has set in, I'm sure you'll be able to get down to business properly :) Until then, chill out and enjoy being admin of Totse :D
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    Congratulations I'm sure your going to due a great job.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congratulations, BK. You deserve it.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Nice decision. I do worry about Dfg's real life situation so the more trusted help the better. Go BK, its yo buffday!
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited September 2011
    Congrats, I think you'll do well in this role.
  • edited September 2011
    Please, steer us in the correct direction and provide us with many things to look forward to, such as new content, new members, more activity and recognition around the world.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Please, steer us in the correct direction and provide us with many things to look forward to, such as new content, new members, more activity and recognition around the world.

...and a way of stimulating my genitals through the screen, and solving World peace, and getting Dfg laid.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Congrats BK :)
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    I for one, welcome our new Admin overlords.
    I’d like to remind them that as a trusted Mod, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sex chambers.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    I for one, welcome our new Admin overlords.
    I’d like to remind them that as a trusted Mod, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sex chambers.

Damn, you're good. I remember what you did to me in that chamber when I got this position. My butt is still sore because of that fucking night. BK it's a TRAP!
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    congrats gimpnoob. :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
    Thanks for the support y'all. :)