I'm finally playing TF2..

duuudeduuude Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
but my mouse is absolute shit, so I was gonna go to Best Buy or Wal-Mart and get a new one and a mic. I was thinking about getting a wireless mouse but I have never used one and don't know if they suck or not. Any suggestions??

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    PS/2 or USB. Must have at least 800DPI, the higher the better. Avoid wireless, speed is the key in TF2.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
    I have a cheap HP mouse it was like 15 bucks works great for me.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2011
    Thanks I'm about to go look at some in a minute. I'll be sure to check the DPI.

As for the mic I think I'm just gonna get a cheap USB one to plug in the front.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Thanks I'm about to go look at some in a minute. I'll be sure to check the DPI.

As for the mic I think I'm just gonna get a cheap USB one to plug in the front.

As long as we can hear your orgasmic voice on TS :)>
  • edited September 2011
    Might as well get a good USB gaming mouse to play with. One with adjustable DPI and maybe some weights in (also adjustable) so you can fine tune how the mouse feels in your hand :) You might also want to look into a good mousemat as well.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    If any of you guys are on in an hour or so, I have plenty of free shit I don't need - msg me ingame

LordDfg <--- Add me on TF2
  • edited September 2011
    Hey Auschwitz - do you have any of the "strange" items? I'd love a strange minigun or something.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited September 2011
    I was just about to download it but damn, 10gb! you have got to be kidding.
  • edited September 2011
    ^ Psh, it doesn't take too long to download brah. Just leave it downloading overnight or something, or if you're awesome like me, you'd have a disc to install it with :D