You came back?

dreamforcedreamforce Semo-Regulars
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Wow. Hey Jeff. I want to first off say Welcome Back (Unless someone else purchased this website) and was curious how DreamForce is going. Did it become apart of the online application system most Box stores use to screen out the undesirables such as people for 40 or precondition health issues?

Neat date I joined 9 10 11. Hahaha too bad it wasn't 7 8 9 or there could have been a joke there I guess.

Hi Zok and all.

So, Going back to June or July or May or whatever month it was that you had that post (2001) were in Detail the poster had posted about planes were going to be Highjacked and slammed into the WTC as well as the White House and the Capital Building in Washington (though I didnt recall the Pentagon being apart of it). That was weird, Huh?

Also, Whatever happen to the kid who was using one of your recipes to make Simtech (did I spell that right?). I believe Suzy and someone else on here had told me that he blew his legs off. and you had to remove the post. But nothing ever happened to you? Were you sued for it by his parents?

And lets talk about this kid "ToiletDuk" I believe his initials were V.A. and I believe worked for MAXI (or is that a name for a tampax brand) Games? He created a little gif file of Mario and one of those old fasion TNT denonators like a plunger you push down and the WTC collapsing. I think he made it around 98-99? A regular on your board I believe. well.. I should say I know. Since he invited me to your socials out in Walnut Creek Cali at Cafe Italiano were I met you for a brief moment.

Hey.. You're not the same Jeff Hunter, CEO for EA Games Sports are you? and Dreamforce is a project you spoke of?

You know, I had recorded planes flying in Contra Costa County (The same time I read the postings in or around may/june of 2001 on totse) several times over the years and yes I have them backed up on DVD. Its funny how those same planes were flying both Contra Costa a few days after 9 -11 when Bush said "No planes were allowed to fly" and for us to watch out for small cesna like planes that might be releasing Anthrax while these planes were doing "Dive Bomb" type stunts over towns like Antioch. The Antioch California Dispatch claimed they even had police phoning those planes in. But then later changed there story and said no such calls existed.

Also, You used to own a store on Main street? and didnt you run or manage a business for the early stages of broadband ethernet on California both streets in Walnut Creek where I believe your 7 node website ran out of (California I am talking about). BTW do you have friends at Byron Airport in Byron California (I believe that is how the town is spelled). I understand they're a private airport.

Funny rumors about how "Anonymous" the group who use those masks to harass Scientologist and other groups and religions had formed out of your website.

Well... It's good to see you're back. I personally never had a problem with you but felt your admin or assistant admins who booted me for my freedom of speech but cry when the US does not. Here it is 10 years later and you seem to have gone from the secretive guy running a conspiracy site to possibly the same guy making Millions. congrats man. from hippy type to yuppy type (I say that tongue in cheek.. please dont get angry or anything).

TAKE CARE! PS I hope this goes through. I'm taping it in case it doesnt post so I can repost over and over.. if not here maybe other websites.

Comments

• LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited September 2011
    :facepalm:
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    First.
    That said Jeff don't run this place its a err run by a Paki terrorist organization.
  • dreamforcedreamforce Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    Oh, BTW.. The Planes I believe were a P-x type.. Like WW2 Vintage fighter planes like Mustanges? 2 of them in June of 2001. They had the exact same markings as the two planes that buzzed the Golden Gate Bridge around Jan 31-Feb 1 2002. I believe an asian "Tourist" took photos of them. I contacted the FBI and Channel 5 News. the guy at Channel 5 news told me they were making a film" LOL While the US National Guard were on high alert for a possible terrorist attack. Boy.. some people just don't play with a full deck. Funny thing is, You just can't find that story or photos anywhere. But I saw them on my TV. Hey.. Maybe My TV is rigged and it was a fake news story.. that would be weird. But most likely not true. Say hi to Alice for me Jeff :D and as Poe says "BIG HUGS!!!"
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2011
  • dreamforcedreamforce Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    did i ake boo boo? Well.. I was threaten to keep my mouth shut. I did so because I "Didn't want to upset the American people and cause anger". but then, (Most likely) a certain "CHURCH" and it's members decided to harass me who for whatever reason seem to have members involved and like to tell people I am 5150 but I am pretty sure they're not Christians and are there to collect funds for secretive ops as they do globally at other "Non denominational Churches". But then these morons decided to play a game of "BEAR FALSE WITNESS" and boxed me in on the road and phoned me into the police for driving recklessly and somehow the police responded in less then 4 minutes time were it took them hours to respond to a home invasion.

What else can I do. You're trying to paint me as luney when it is you who created this mess. (Not you Jeff, personally.. but those who may have even intimidated you.. but I dont know you I just know what happened on your website)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I am so confused right now.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    I seem to remember this story, its sounds like something posted on TOTSE back in 2002 or so.
  • edited September 2011
    I am REALLY fucking confused right now. I think OP is some kind of Totse hardcore veteran bot, pushing the limits of internetting by dividing this thread by zero. MY EYES!
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Erm......what??????
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    Holy fuck, I shouldn't have just had that cone then read this.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited September 2011
    Good thread welcome back jeff
  • edited September 2011
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    What the fuck is going on here :confused:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    duuude wrote: »