What the fuck is up with Samsung and its shit products

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited January 2014 in Tech & Games
Seriously, can these fucks create anything decent. My Samsung camera is shit, my old Samsung phone was shit until it got a makeover with a claw hammer.

SAM_1113.JPG
SAM_1115.JPG

Samsung, get your shit together. Totse, share your experiences with Samsung devices.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    I know the hard drives suck buttermilk but that is the only Samsung product I have ever owned other than on old 19" CRT monitor about 12 years ago. It shit the bed after 3 years.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    They make quality, high end smartphones such as the Galaxy SII.

I got a Samsung fridge too. Shit's pretty hot.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I got a Samsung fridge too. Shit's pretty hot.

So do I and it always seems to fuck out every 6 or so months, or has its moments where it doesn't get cold and later decides to freeze the contents of it. fucking fridge.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    I have 3 Samsung monitors (had 4 but one died after about 3-4 yrs of everyday use), a Samsung camera & Samsung tv. Out of everything, I'd say the camera was mediocre.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Was going to get a Samsung LCD but narrowly avoided the trap. Don't really own anything Samsung, don't intend to in future.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    So do I and it always seems to fuck out every 6 or so months, or has its moments where it doesn't get cold and later decides to freeze the contents of it. fucking fridge.
    Your shit's probably defective. It should have some 5 year warranty or something, they make you pay for freight though.

The only problem I got with mine is that sometimes the inside light doesn't turn on. Sucks ass at night.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    Samsung makes terrible products. Their corporate culture is to blame. The company lacks vision and has a go at _everything_ (instead of just focusing on their strengths - kitchen appliances).

The biggest problem i have with Samsung is they way they drop support for everything that isn't a massive success. Given that they make a lot of crap, that's pretty much everything they have.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited September 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S2 kicks so much ass, it kicks you in the dick, too. I disagree with everything here, unfortunately. Good tablet, good phones, good TVs, appliances etc. I like Sammy. Cheap and affordable.
  • xenoidxenoid Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    fuck samsung, making bunch of shit products
    i agree with this
    The company lacks vision and has a go at _everything_ (instead of just focusing on something

I had a samsung phone, it wan't cheap but not expensive too.. was normal or less, but not cheap. So i had this problem.. you can put a memory card in it, then you have space for music YAY, the only SHIT is that you can't put that music on the ring tone or message or alert, BECAUSE the file needs to be on the phone which has like 10mb of space. WHAT THE FUCK SAMSUNG, FUCK THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. And i really hated when you exit message that you were writing, it doesn't come up when you enter write message again. Also after 3 years, the phone has 4-5 buttons that stopped working, considering it was treated well. Oh also some minor stuff got broken on it.. well doesn't matter much..

So FUCK SAMSUNG, i'm not buying anything from them ever again. I don't give a fuck that their products cost less, or have "a bit better specs" on something, whatever. FUCK THEM! Believe me!

P.S. I currently have a cheap nokia phone and i love it.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    I used to have some crappy samsung touch phone. It was defective and shitty beyond belief. The screen gets easily fucked over, so you can barely see shit.

The life span of a samsung phone is terrible. I've heard and seen good things with the televisions, though.
  • edited December 2011
    The only Samsung product I've ever had was the D-500 phone which I loved. My mom has the Samsung Jet and says it's the worst phone she's ever had. She's right.
  • scotchscotch Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2011
    I've only owned to Samsung producs. One of them was the Gravity T phone, which was a piece of junk. It was slow and buggy and you had to jam your finger into the screen in order for it to register. I dropped mine in a bowl of pasta and noe I own the cheapest T-Mobile Samsung phone (it's SGH-something) and is the fastest, most durable thing ever. My sister still has her Gravity and she hates it with a passion! I guess Samsung is only good at the low end items; when it comes to innovation they fall short.
  • vash10558vash10558 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2014
    iv had a few samsung tv's and 2 phones everything was pretty good with them the tv u swear is going to last until its dust.
  • vash10558vash10558 Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2014
    iv had a few samsung things and everything was really good i had 2 phones and a tv and i swear the tc is going to last till it turns into dust.