I'm totally going to fuck this black chick...

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited October 2011 in Life
and I don't give a fuck! I'll sling that
monkey some dick 6 days a week.

This afternoon, I was working at my shitty job in the costume store, when these two black girls entered the store.

One of them acted normally, and politely asked me where a certain costume was, so I directed her to the other side of the store, but the other one ecstatically asked me for the same costume, while pushing up her tits with her hands.

Being exposed to the crazy/stupid actions of nigs, I calmly pointed her in the direction of friend without acting any different.

They ended up around walking around the store for a couple minutes, and the girl with the tits continued to flirt with me.

After awhile of that, I ended up not giving her shit. I felt I was too good for this nig, and that was that. Her friend kept telling how much the tit-girl liked me, and asked me if I was going to giver her friend any any play. I declined.

They sullenly left, and I was left with my thoughts. I came to the realization that the reason I wasn't breaking boxes as often as I should be was because of me. This totally hot black bitch wanted to fuck me and the only unwilling participant was myself, and all because I thought that I was too smart or attractive.

Then I thought about Thomas Jefferson. He was a great American leader, who was known for fucking his slaves. Was I better than Thomas Jefferson? No.

After that, I was slightly disappointed with myself for the rest of the day. I'd blown my chance to fuck this fine nig.

After about any hour and a half, I get off of work. I was headed for the bus, when my father called me and told me to stay put, because he was going to pick me up in the car to go do some dumb shit. So I waited. . .

And there she fucking was. We chatted for awhile, and it was quite obvious she wants to fuck me silly. For a black girl, she is very pretty, and she's got a nice slim body with both tits, and ass. She gave me her number, and we parted ways. I'm calling that monkey tomorrow.

Pics when it happens. To be continued..

Love, future estranged father,
Gary Oak

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Looking forward to part 2, Sir. Take a laptop and slyly record with the webcam and give screencaps? I have to say that their behaviour is mostly erratic, but once in a while you meet a decent nig. I'm liking the Thomas Jefferson reference - and the fact your Father inadvertantly helped you get laid.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    TL;DR

Oil Drillers make me sick.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Fucking a black woman is perfectly fine. Fucking a nigger bitch is unacceptable.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited September 2011
    You are a stupid fuck OP. I can handle a lot of bullshit, but you really managed to disgust me with your little story. I'd like to beat you senseless and leave you crying in a puddle of your own piss.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    You are a stupid fuck OP. I can handle a lot of bullshit, but you really managed to disgust me with your little story. I'd like to beat you senseless and leave you crying in a puddle of your own piss.

I'll fuck you instead?
    edited September 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I'll fuck you instead?

fag
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote:

fag

This.
  • edited September 2011

You seem mad.

Care to elaborate why?
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2011
    You seem mad.

Care to elaborate why?
    He's a nigger.
    edited September 2011
    Actually, I'm pretty much a white kid. That's why I made this thread.

I'm excited to fuck a black chick. Not many can say they accomplished that.

The funny thing is that my dad is a racist fuck. I'm not doing this for spite, but I now knows what it feels like when a white girl fucks a black dude to piss of her parents.
    edited September 2011
    He's a nigger.

Don't say that about LC! :angry:
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    intriguing
    I've noticed that black people don't look at each other face to face when talking, their heads swivel all around and when I once tried to converse with two negros I was thoroughly conversationally lost, like their attention was elsewhere while the conversation maintained itself. fucking awkward
    so tell me if you feel alienated during sex
    also this thread may be better suited for the sex and affliction forum
    edited September 2011
    Also OP, wear a rubber. Might seem like common sense but for your own self-preservation...
    edited September 2011
    42069 wrote: »
    intriguing
    I've noticed that black people don't look at each other face to face when talking, their heads swivel all around and when I once tried to converse with two negros I was thoroughly conversationally lost, like their attention was elsewhere while the conversation maintained itself. fucking awkward
    so tell me if you feel alienated during sex

:confused: It is in S&A.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    OP, any black-fucking occurred yet?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited September 2011
    Son, I am disappoint. While it's not half as bad for a male to do it as it is for a woman to do it, it's still pretty low.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited September 2011
    I've never fucked a black chick. True story.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited September 2011
    I'd probably sleep with a half-caste Aboriginal.

It's not really socially acceptable here but fuck it (I will).

Some of them are all right looking.
    edited September 2011
    After a couple of days of silence, some serious texting came under way. The train is back on track. It looks like my peanut butter will get into her chocolate after all. (That was the best joke you've ever heard.)
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited October 2011
    if its thick and chunky you should prolly go see a doctor
    edited October 2011
    I've never fucked a black chick. True story.

Oh Jesus Christ, it's a fucking nigger invasion. :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Oh Jesus Christ, it's a fucking nigger invasion. :facepalm:

A/s/l? :hai:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    This kind of shit would have seen you sent to the Eastern Front.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    This brings up the question; does black pussy taste different to white?

Maybe OP can find out, or maybe some others know, and can tell OP not to go down there :hai:
    edited October 2011
    This brings up the question; does black pussy taste different to white?

Maybe OP can find out, or maybe some others know, and can tell OP not to go down there :hai:

OH FUCK NO. That's disgusting. No one wants to read about that shit. :angry:
    A/s/l? :hai:

Go back to cocklet, fag.
    After a couple of days of silence, some serious texting came under way. The train is back on track. It looks like my peanut butter will get into her chocolate after all. (That was the best joke you've ever heard.)

WTF peanut butter? I get the stupid joke but I hope your dick is not brown cause that ain't normal, son.
    edited October 2011
    We could have had a beautiful thang going, baby. :o
    edited October 2011
    We could have had a beautiful thang going, baby. :o

Die.
    edited October 2011
    My friend was impressed with the size of my cock the other day (pissing on a bonfire to put it out) as he said "Fucking hell, do you need planning permission when you get that thing out? FUCK!"

Yeah :cool:
  • MadHatterMadHatter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    I fucked a black chick a few times. I split my frenulum the last time, noticed before she did, and yelled at her for getting " rag blood " on my dick.

True story.
    edited October 2011
    MadHatter wrote: »
    I fucked a black chick a few times. I split my frenulum the last time, noticed before she did, and yelled at her for getting " rag blood " on my dick.

True story.

Fucking race traitor, you're disgusting. :thumbsdown:

Let's hope OP gets some common sense to not go through with it & risk getting GRID.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    My friend was impressed with the size of my cock the other day (pissing on a bonfire to put it out) as he said "Fucking hell, do you need planning permission when you get that thing out? FUCK!"

Yeah :cool:

I call bullshit. No one could piss out a bonfire. A campfire maybe, but not a bonfire.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011
    HAHAH this post made me laugh haha your fucking stupid haha ina good way.
    edited October 2011
    AIDS

In 2005, blacks accounted for 50% of the AIDS cases diagnosed in the U.S, while being only 13% of the total population.
    The rate of AIDS diagnoses for blacks overall was 10 times the rate for whites and nearly 3 times the rate for Hispanics. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black women was nearly 23 times the rate for white women. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men was 8 times the rate for white men.
    During 2005, among men, 41% of men living with HIV/AIDS were black, and among women, 64% of women living with HIV/AIDS were black.
    During 2001–2004, 61% of all people under the age of 25 diagnosed with HIV/AIDS were black.

That is what I warned him about. Hopefully, he will listen. Props to you for providing statistics.
    Let's hope OP gets some common sense to not go through with it & risk getting GRID.
    edited October 2011
    AIDS

In 2005, blacks accounted for 50% of the AIDS cases diagnosed in the U.S, while being only 13% of the total population.
    The rate of AIDS diagnoses for blacks overall was 10 times the rate for whites and nearly 3 times the rate for Hispanics. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black women was nearly 23 times the rate for white women. The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men was 8 times the rate for white men.
    During 2005, among men, 41% of men living with HIV/AIDS were black, and among women, 64% of women living with HIV/AIDS were black.
    During 2001-2004, 61% of all people under the age of 25 diagnosed with HIV/AIDS were black.

Gonorrhea

The gonorrhea rate among blacks was 18 times greater than that for whites in 2006. From 2005 to 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African Americans increased by 6.3 percent--the first increase since 1998. In 2006, blacks accounted for 69 percent of reported cases of gonorrhea.
    Currently, 15- to 19-year-old black women still have the highest gonorrhea rate of any group (2,898.1 per 100,000 population).
    In 2006, the gonorrhea rate among black men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among black women was 14 times higher than that among white women.

Chlamydia

In 2006, the rate of chlamydia among blacks was more than eight times higher than the rate among whites, with approximately 46 percent of all chlamydia cases reported among blacks. The rate of reported chlamydia in black females was more than seven times that of white females and more than twice that of Hispanic females. The rate among black men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men.

Syphilis

In 2006, 43.2% of all cases of syphilis reported to CDC were among blacks. In 2006, the rate of syphilis in black females was 16 times higher than in white females, while the rate among black men was more than five times higher than that among white men; This represents a substantial decline from 1999, when the rate among blacks was 29 times greater than among whites. Rates among black men have increased 25 percent in the past year and 99 percent since 2003. Rates among black women have increased 12 percent in the past year and 31 percent since 2003.
    In 2006, the rate of congenital syphilis was 24.2 cases per 100,000 live births among African Americans, 15.1 times higher than the 2005 rate among whites.

Herpes

Blacks overall are 3 times more likely to have herpes.
    see:
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/minorities.htm
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/trends2006.htm
    http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/200...2march2008.htm
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/gonorrhea.htm
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/res...tsheets/aa.htm
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/Trends2000/herpes-close.htm

< Condom.
    edited October 2011
    The fuck is "GRIDS"?
    I had a black chick try it on with me last night. Well, 75% Brazillian and 25% Kenyan *shudders*
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    MadHatter wrote:

True story.

Lol I ripped mine while copping a head Job ... Lol we didn't notice until I had cum (the room was dark) and I just watched with mild amusement as she freaked out and washed her mouth ... I surmise she must of swallowed a lot of my dick blood .. Then looked down at my dick and freaked out at her ...
    edited October 2011
    < Condom.

:facepalm: It is not guaranteed to protect you. Even if you wear a condom during intercourse, you can get STDs from skin to skin contact so if you fooled around for a while before putting a condom on you could have already contracted an STD. If you nicked yourself while shaving down there, any open cuts/wounds make it easier for you to contract an STD.
    RemadE wrote: »
    The fuck is "GRIDS"?
    I had a black chick try it on with me last night. Well, 75% Brazillian and 25% Kenyan *shudders*

AIDS is now the politically correct term for GRIDS.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    Do it. On my personal experience you don't have to play games with her like you do with white girls. You can probably pretty much call her up and say something like " hey baby, I've been thinking about that pussy of yours, how bouts you come here and get my dick wet." Or the likes and it will probably work. Honestly it should not have taken you this long. Good luck sir.
  • edited October 2011
    42069 wrote: »

LOL

its sex and affection homes

this made my day
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Fucking race traitor, you're disgusting. :thumbsdown:

GRIDS

You're the only person I've ever known to say that, aside from me and a friend.

GRID

Gay Related Immune Disease

Out of the three of you she got it right.
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    OP, I was sort of in your situation once. I was taking a course and ended up in the same group as this voluptuous nigress, and we somehow got to the topic of discussing Highlander, and she had apparently read the novels. I was fascinated because they apparently have fairies in them. She made a point of emphasizing how they have a lot of sex in them, so it is possible she was hitting on me.

I believe I would have enjoyed intercourse with her, but I had overheard her talking to her friends about possessive ex-boyfriends, and I didn't want to get shanked in the dark by a thug, so I did not pursue that. For other reasons too.