Rehydrating Marijuana

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
I have a bag of marijuana that is at leadt 6 months old. It has been sitting at the house the whole time in a plastic bag and I'm sure that it has dried out. In my younger days I would have just smoked it as is but now I realize that doesn't make for a good joint with it being so dry. What is the best way for me to rehydrate my weed or should I even bother trying?

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2011
    Put some orange or lemon peels in an airtight jar with the weed and leave it overnight, should puff it back up. I think you can do it with cilantro also?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Put some orange or lemon peels in an airtight jar with the weed and leave it overnight, should puff it back up. I think you can do it with cilantro also?

I can vouch for this.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011

this is pretty much the only method I know of doing it. Just make sure the weed and peels are not touching each other
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    weakness. Thanks a lot guys. I'll go buy an orange after dinner.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2011
    this is pretty much the only method I know of doing it. Just make sure the weed and peels are not touching each other

Why can't they be touching each other?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I prefer a slice of apple over oranges for this as the citrus peel contains D-Limonene which gives your smoke a very strong citrus odor and flavor. Apples hydrate an leave much less of a taste behind than citrus does.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    I'll take that into consideration however the slight citrus smell might be a good thing right now. All suggestions are considered and appreciated very much.
    edited October 2011
    Why can't they be touching each other?
    Ive asked about this in a few weed forums and although most people dont recommend it, it can help a little. They said the only reason to separate it was because of mold. That probably wont be an issue here thoough
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited October 2011
    Ive asked about this in a few weed forums and although most people dont recommend it, it can help a little. They said the only reason to separate it was because of mold. That probably wont be an issue here thoough

That's not the reason. Its just a bitch to get weed off of it, same with tobacco.
    edited October 2011
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    That's not the reason. Its just a bitch to get weed off of it, same with tobacco.

I learn something new everyday. Thanks for setting that straight