Cigarette-on-line

brreitsmabrreitsma Semo-Regulars
edited November 2011 in Life
Anyone ever use this website for cigarette purchases? The prices are very low and shipping is free. Almost sounds too good to be true. Seeing if anyone has first hand knowledge good or bad.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    Id like to know as well. Ive seen the deals on these sites and its unreal. It does seem really shady though
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    I suppose the only way to know, is to do, right?

I guess if you've heard nothing, you might as well go ahead and buy a pack of smokes. See what happens. If you get overcharged or something, then you can warn us here. But if you don't kike that idea. Google! :D
  • MEATMEAT Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    Just buy a prepaid visa and order something so you can't end up getting fucked.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    MEAT wrote: »
    Just buy a prepaid visa and order something so you can't end up getting fucked.

How is a prepaid visa going to help you without a stolen SSN?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I just had a look. For the hand rolling tobacco I use there is a minimum order of 10 packs, that's 10 packs of 5 x 50g pouches. In other words 50 x 50g pouches. 2.5 kilo's I've never bought that much in one go before. They also only accept cash via western union. So basically, as far as I'm concerned they can FUCK RIGHT OFF.
    edited November 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    I just had a look. For the hand rolling tobacco I use there is a minimum order of 10 packs, that's 10 packs of 5 x 50g pouches. In other words 50 x 50g pouches. 2.5 kilo's I've never bought that much in one go before. They also only accept cash via western union. So basically, as far as I'm concerned they can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

If you want to wire money for tobacco you won't ever smoke mine is half the price of theirs. :bananadance:
    edited November 2011
    Hahaha I'll pass.
  • MEATMEAT Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    How is a prepaid visa going to help you without a stolen SSN?

I've never had an online store ask for my SSN?
    edited November 2011
    MEAT wrote: »
    I've never had an online store ask for my SSN?

You can't activate a pre-paid CC without a valid SSN.
  • MEATMEAT Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    You can't activate a pre-paid CC without a valid SSN.

Are you talking about the cash cards you buy at like gas stations? In Colorado they've never asked me to do anything like that. They just activate it like it's any other gift card.

And even if it did require an SSN to activate it, could the SSN be linked to the card? As in like could the cig shop get the SSN #?
    edited November 2011
    I think the CC question is moot as they don't accept credit cards anyway.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    I wouldn't trust them because if they are imported from cheaper places, tax and duty is added. Believe, I used to smuggle large quantities of rolling tobacco into Britain (even wrote a guide on it) and looked at these places. Did everything up to the final stage of checkout as I thought it would be an easy buck, but the small print said otherwise, not least if Customs look at it.