Tacho thinks he's hard. :facepalm:

Tdfxj.jpg

OMG what a fucking faggot. :facepalm:
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited October 2011
    I have horrible teeth. :o
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited October 2011
    GTFO nigger. This thread was made as a request for you to be banned, not for you to garner attention.
    edited October 2011
    Fuck you. This thread is all about me now. You start shit, expect to be put in your place by whoever you want to shit on. I haven't did shit wrong, so your request for me to be banned is null and void.
    edited October 2011
    BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Tacho thinks he is putting me in my place. BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH. ROFL. OMG this is too fucking funny. OMG it hurts. I'm laughing so hard at Tacho. Ah, what a faggot.
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, like I said. There's no reason why I should be banned. Try harder next time, honey.
    edited October 2011
    Reasons why Tacho should be banned:

1. Nigger
    2. Nigger.
    3. Nigger.
    4. Nigger.
    5. Nigger.
    6. Nigger.

Need I go on?
    edited October 2011
    Honestly, I don't give a shit what you don't like about me. But, I'm pretty sure you can't ban someone for their superficial characteristics. If that was the case, you and SLIM would have been banned from Zoklet (a site owned by a black man) for being racist cunts, and sure as hell wouldn't have been allowed to moderate it. Tolerance, learn it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    m9bcN.jpg

Shady, this finger, in your orifaces.

You look like a fat, bug eyed, Steve Urkel.
    Fuck you. This thread is all about me now. You start shit, expect to be put in your place by whoever you want to shit on. I haven't did shit wrong, so your request for me to be banned is null and void.

Hey dumb ass nigger, look at the thread title, this thread was always about your one eyed lazy dick sucking nigger ass. :facepalm:
    Yeah, like I said. There's no reason why I should be banned. Try harder next time, honey.

We don't ban by vote or whim like you are used to. But we do ban upon request. Are you requesting a ban?
    edited October 2011
    This isn't about racism. You STILL don't get it. The color of your skin doesn't make you a nigger, your personality does. I don't hate you just b/c you're black, Tacho. You have a shit personality. You're smug & treat others like shit. That is what really makes you a nigger.
    edited October 2011
    So, in that case, you're a nigger for shoplifting and plotting to drive out your neighbors?
    edited October 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    More like a bug chaser, lover of crotch, and fag lover.

Tacho deserves the usertitle, 'bug chaser'. He has openly declared his homosexual tendencies so why not?
    edited October 2011
    So, in that case, you're a nigger for shoplifting and plotting to drive out your neighbors?

I don't have one post about shoplifting nor do I engage in such illegal activities.
    edited October 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    I don't have one post about shoplifting nor do I engage in such illegal activities.

:facepalm: Shady lady has plenty of 'em...
    edited October 2011
    :facepalm: Shady lady has plenty of 'em...

He thinks I'm her. :facepalm:
    edited October 2011
    Indeed. Would you like to see a video in which a gang of Mexicans are violating a 12 year old blond girl?
    edited October 2011
    Reasons why Tacho is a nigger.

1. Negro.

2. Power abusing mod on &Z.

3. Smug.

4. Treats others like shit.

5. Benefit collector.

6. Faggot.

7. Derp eye.
    edited October 2011
    Number 7 is the only possible legit reason on totse he could be banned.
    edited October 2011
    I have every right to be smug. :thumbsup:

I'm the fucking sheiss.

And I only treat those like shit who treat me like shit first. You respect me, I respect you. You disrespect me, and you shouldn't reasonably expect me to respect you. I'm a nice guy, but I'm not a bitch, on the internet or elsewhere.
    edited October 2011
    gent: sheisser (Scheißer/Scheisser)
    Used as a pejorative term for a person, comparable to "fuckhead" or "damn jerk".
    edited October 2011

I'm the fucking sheiss.

You sit on &Z 12+ hours a day. You spend your time talking about crime on the internet yet the only time you leave your home is for a court appt. You berate members on &Z & use your lame ass mod powers assert your authority over others. You are pathetic & have nothing to be smug about.
    edited October 2011
    gent: sheisser (Scheißer/Scheisser)
    Used as a pejorative term for a person, comparable to "fuckhead" or "damn jerk".

lol.
    edited October 2011

1. Negro.

3. Smug.

5. Benefit collector.

6. Faggot.

7. Derp eye.

OH I forgot the most important one- SNITCH.
    edited October 2011
    You sit on &Z 12+ hours a day. You spend your time talking about crime on the internet yet the only time you leave your home is for a court appt. You berate members on &Z & use your lame ass mod powers assert your authority over others. You are pathetic & have nothing to be smug about.

And you know this how? Since you're so concerned, I actually spend about 2 hours total on the internet, daily. How long do you think it takes me to type out a response?
    edited October 2011
    And you know this how? Since you're so concerned, I actually spend about 2 hours total on the internet, daily. How long do you think it takes me to type out a response?

lolololololol. One could go through all the time stamps of your &Z posts & see how much time you spend on the internet. My guess is you're on house arrest or some social misfit that can't leave the house. Either way a freak.
    edited October 2011
    Your guess is as good as any other. ;)
    edited October 2011

I'm the fucking sheiss.

And I only treat those like shit who treat me like shit first. You respect me, I respect you. You disrespect me, and you shouldn't reasonably expect me to respect you. I'm a nice guy, but I'm not a bitch, on the internet or elsewhere.

You have done NOTHING to earn the respect of others. If you wanted to be treated even slightly decently, you shouldn't have abused your mod powers on &Z. You treat members of the community like shit yet expect to be respected. I don't fucking think so.
    Nope, if you want my address you will have to connect to the totse.info TeamSpeak 3 server. I will give you all the data you need to ruin your life in there.

NAACP = Niggers Are Actually Colored Pollocks.

Yeah, come on TS, Tacho so I can say all this shit to you. Better yet, meet me in person so I can say it your fucking nigger face.
    edited October 2011
    I haven't treated anyone like shit.
    edited October 2011
    I haven't treated anyone like shit.

ORLY?

nHAtb.jpg
    edited October 2011
    You've ribbed him about the sex change as well. For a while, you had "killing trannies" and "i hate trannies" on your profile.
    edited October 2011
    You've ribbed him about the sex change as well. For a while, you had "killing trannies" and "i hate trannies" on your profile.

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You are a very confused nigger. I am NOT who you seem to think I am.
    edited October 2011
    I was in the chat, why didn't you come, bitch?
    edited October 2011
    Tacho was actually in TeamSpeak and he was not a bad guy really. I hope to speak to him again in there sometime.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm pretty sure you can't ban someone for their superficial characteristics. If that was the case, you and SLIM would have been banned from Zoklet (a site owned by a black man) for being racist cunts.

That would just be oh so terrible if that were to happen :rolleyes:

I find your unwarranted self-importance hilarious and unsurprising. You niggers are the most predictable bunch of reprobates alive that are taking up space. Every other race knows what low-down and worthless sacks of shit niggers are, except for niggers themselves. They have a high self-concept and high opinion of themselves. Strong self-concept is a characteristic of dysfunctional personality and anti-social personality disorder. Studies have shown that niggers have higher self-acceptance and believe they're good people, believe they do well in school (when they don't), believe they have great peer acceptance (when it's not as high as they claim) and that they'll be successful in their career when they leave school (many of them are not successful and come no-where near reaching this point).

In their opinion of their own attractiveness and competency in reading, science, and social studies (but not math), blacks score higher than whites and Asians, despite their actual lower scores. Ethnic pride, prohibited to whites by the Equality Police, increases happiness and, presumably, self-esteem. (Kiang, 2006).

There are many other previous and recent studies that confirm this as well.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited October 2011
    Why did you ever get banned from there in the first place? From what I remember, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong.

I declared war on the admins. After my 5th ban without breaking any rules I decided to copy/paste the info on Zokiet into my old posts. They caught on eventually and perma-banned me.
    edited October 2011
    Honestly, I don't give a shit what you don't like about me. But, I'm pretty sure you can't ban someone for their superficial characteristics. If that was the case, you and SLIM would have been banned from Zoklet (a site owned by a black man) for being racist cunts, and sure as hell wouldn't have been allowed to moderate it. Tolerance, learn it.

Zok is not black he is blewish.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2011

1. Negro.

3. Smug.

5. Benefit collector.

6. Faggot.

7. Derp eye.

I'm going to go with reason 2. I don't care about z*klet but any faggot mod that abuses his power as a mod should be permabanned. That and he is black.
    edited October 2011
    Tacho was actually in TeamSpeak and he was not a bad guy really. I hope to speak to him again in there sometime.

He duped you. He's manipulative & he tells people what they want to hear. How do you think he weaseled his way into a mod position on &Z? He IS a power abuser & that was successfully proven to the admin over there but as it is common knowledge, they basically let their mods get away with murder. But it's not just about what he does on that site, he hurts members of the community.

Oh no, cry me a river. Boo hoo! :rolleyes:
    I'm going to go with reason 2. I don't care about z*klet but any faggot mod that abuses his power as a mod should be permabanned. That and he is black.

:thumbsup:
    edited October 2011
    Shady, you dumb bitch. Stop making yourself look stupid and find something else to do.
    edited October 2011
    Shady, you dumb bitch. Stop making yourself look stupid and find something else to do.

On noes! Tacho hurt mah feelings! :rolleyes:

Pathetic piece of shit. I heard both of your co-mods recommended you be removed. I also heard one of them showed the admin over 2 dozen examples of power abuse coming from you. Even when you were given a second chance, you still continued to abuse your power. So sad your life is so pathetic you get off power tripping as an internet forum mod. *snickers*
    edited October 2011
    You have a lot of privileged information.
    edited October 2011
    People talk. It's not like it's a secret you abuse your power. Word is at least a dozen members complained to the admin about you.
    edited October 2011
    Several older, experienced BI members support my modship. You are just a racist bitch.
    edited October 2011
    Lol. Once again Tacho I don't hate you just b/c of the color of your skin. I hate you b/c you are a power abuser & have an unwarranted smug attitude. Actually, Negrophobe said it perfectly.
    That would just be oh so terrible if that were to happen :rolleyes:

I find your unwarranted self-importance hilarious and unsurprising. You niggers are the most predictable bunch of reprobates alive that are taking up space. Every other race knows what low-down and worthless sacks of shit niggers are, except for niggers themselves. They have a high self-concept and high opinion of themselves. Strong self-concept is a characteristic of dysfunctional personality and anti-social personality disorder. Studies have shown that niggers have higher self-acceptance and believe they're good people, believe they do well in school (when they don't), believe they have great peer acceptance (when it's not as high as they claim) and that they'll be successful in their career when they leave school (many of them are not successful and come no-where near reaching this point).

In their opinion of their own attractiveness and competency in reading, science, and social studies (but not math), blacks score higher than whites and Asians, despite their actual lower scores. Ethnic pride, prohibited to whites by the Equality Police, increases happiness and, presumably, self-esteem. (Kiang, 2006).

There are many other previous and recent studies that confirm this as well.
    edited October 2011
    I think most people differentiate between standing up for yourself and arrogance.
    edited October 2011
    No, you're just arrogant which is evident by the unwarranted personal attacks you bestow upon others.

Example:
    nHAtb.jpg
    edited October 2011
    Personal attacks? I started being harassed as soon as people found out my ethnic background. Read the responses in this thread.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited October 2011
    Personal attacks? I started being harassed as soon as people found out my ethnic background. Read the responses in this thread.
    Well I started clowning you before you admitted to it because I could tell you were a tar baby. You were so butthurt and helpless that you took up a far leftist Trotskyite persona to try and piss me and other racists off and you dedicated SO MUCH time to it; hell, you still do. I'm not going to tell you to get a life, because it's the same as telling a nigger to get a job and stop whining, they won't do it. You just need to hang from the rope. I do hate you because you're a nigger; get over it.