Holy Shit

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Yeah, I am sorry guys, I was busy like a mad men on IRL projects. I usually put Totse ahead of everything but I have to earn a living as well. It seems this place this needs more life. I don't see posters posting that much and that kills me. I just checked the logs and things don't look well for us. This just means we need to gear up our efforts and get things done. I would be taking a break on This Saturday and Sunday. To get this place sorted out.

Things I intend to do:
Fix Layout, Get more help. SEO, Content.

I can't do this alone people, there is just so much one person can do. Sure I spent time on TS more than on Forums but hey, I am usually using my fingers for operating a mouse and keyboard. I just finished writing a six page document for my client on SEO and other bits. I intend to implement some of the things I talked about on that secret document. Mainly to see if things work.

I just installed Wordpress and it took 3 seconds for the whole install and that's impressive. Drupal is nice but it's becoming a bitch to handle. I will look into migrating to more a easier platform. With that done,we have a major problem here. It's called LACK OF CONTENT.

So, that would be an obvious issue to resolve. Sure everyone is busy but would it hurt to just Digg or stumble things from time to time.

I do hope my workload reduces a bit, I really need to work on this place ASAP.

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    It's weird, I usually see you posting in a fair few threads, I haven't seen you about recently... I miss you babe :(

I hope you see you back soon!
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2011
    Yeah this place is almost as dead as the IRC server.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    It's weird, I usually see you posting in a fair few threads, I haven't seen you about recently... I miss you babe :(

I hope you see you back soon!

Sorry mate been busy. Work is catching up to me at this point but I am still determined about this place.
    duuude wrote: »
    Yeah this place is almost as dead as the IRC server.

Yeah, I saw that :(
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2011
    I seem to be in the same predicament. I have a lot of work IRL and to make it worse, I've signed another job on Wednesday that's pretty important to my career. :( However! I'll try & make time Saturday and Sunday to help you out with the layout bro. ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I seem to be in the same predicament. I have a lot of work IRL and to make it worse, I've signed another job on Wednesday that's pretty important to my career. :( However! I'll try & make time Saturday and Sunday to help you out with the layout bro. ;)

Thanks bro but I got the problem sorted. More themes.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Thanks bro but I got the problem sorted. More themes.
    & content. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    & content. :)

As always
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited October 2011
    Many old members were lost. It's not the same anymore.

Wonder what drove them away.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Many old members were lost. It's not the same anymore.

Wonder what drove them away.

Time, IRL work and other stuff. You need to remember that this world just keeps on changing. The whole forum scene is changing as well. Fresh users isn't something you find easily. Hence, I am taking the proactive approach to things.
  • edited October 2011
    It seems like a lot of us had to stop posting as much at relatively the same time, which probably killed a lot of the discussion quite quickly. I'm gradually working my time out and settling down in my new place of education, and with my free time I'll be getting on here as often as possible. It's good to see people still posting though, there's often a few pages of new threads for me to reply to which is nice. I really like the new design elements, the theme is awesome and although it's not Totse as we recognise it, it's still pretty good looking. I've given up on trying to replicate the old totse btw - just going to ride this rollercoaster and see where it ends up. You're all a bunch of awesome people and I won't be leaving, ever.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It seems like a lot of us had to stop posting as much at relatively the same time, which probably killed a lot of the discussion quite quickly. I'm gradually working my time out and settling down in my new place of education, and with my free time I'll be getting on here as often as possible. It's good to see people still posting though, there's often a few pages of new threads for me to reply to which is nice. I really like the new design elements, the theme is awesome and although it's not Totse as we recognise it, it's still pretty good looking. I've given up on trying to replicate the old totse btw - just going to ride this rollercoaster and see where it ends up. You're all a bunch of awesome people and I won't be leaving, ever.

I won't be quitting any time soon mate. Plus, we rode that bandwagon long enough. Time to be something unique.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2011
    I go into the IRC channel from time to time but as I said previously, it's dead. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    You should. The 48 hour marathon starts now. But wait let me fap first.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Not that I post loads of good content or anything anyways but school, work, and watching football on the weekends have kept me from logging in and replying to threads.

I go into the IRC channel from time to time but as I said previously, it's dead. :(
    I guess I need to man up and go get a mic and talk to you fags on Team Speak.

:thumbsup: