Verified Traders List

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
Traders who are verified have tons of tools at their disposals. It's quite easy to get verified as well. You will need to send a sample of your product to my testers and they will check your products. Once they approve your sample will be verified.

Verified Traders get:
More coverage in trading section.
Better support.
AD space.
User Title "Verified Trader" or "Trader"
Legal coverage "in some areas"
Promotional help.
And if you traders have a website, you can get help from totseans.com work force to get it up and running. This includes, videos and voice overs and even articles. Provided you're willing to hire them.

Verified Traders :
RCIllumination

Traders (Not Verified but Still Trusted)
muffins
Vinnie

Keep in mind, if you're selling something illegal. Totse.info Administration cannot and will not back you up. We can restrict your access to this website if you get us in trouble. We're just a medium here. So, whatever you do make sure you don't try to harm us.

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
    Shouldn't this be a sticky.

Also, how do I get on the list of testers? ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Send some love to your nearest Totsean. (Send a Sample etc) and you will be added to the list.
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Send some love to your nearest Totsean. (Send a Sample etc) and you will be added to the list.

I don't want to be a trader, I want to be a tester. So people have to send me Samples.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    Paco wrote:

I don't want to be a trader, I want to be a tester. So people have to send me Samples.

I call dibbs on being the local tester for Australia .... Once you call shotgun that's it! It's the law !!!
  • MadHatterMadHatter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    You fuckin McFuck!^^ Well, this JERK above me knows me, if he vouches for me can I get on the list of verified traders? I would like to sell mod chips on &T.
    edited October 2011
    MadHatter wrote: »
    You fuckin McFuck!^^ Well, this JERK above me knows me, if he vouches for me can I get on the list of verified traders? I would like to sell mod chips on &T.

What kind of Mod Chips? Start a thread about it and then send Dfg or TDR a PM about becoming verified.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    MadHatter wrote: »

If you want to be a verified trader you need to send a sample of what you offer to a staff member who can test your product.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I have pharmaceuticals to sell within the UK...but nobody buys them. I think a fair few people can vouch for me :)
  • MadHatterMadHatter Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    If you want to be a verified trader you need to send a sample of what you offer to a staff member who can test your product.

Video Game modchips. JTAGs, Matrix glitchers and the like.

I'm not sending free shit to anyone, do I look like a fucking charity? I've been modding for 2 years, and only use team xecuter products. Jehsiboy has drank in my fucking store.

Fuckit, waste of time anyway, back to work.