Herbal Incense

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited November 2011 in Man Cave
Figured I'd sell my wares here since DFG said it was cool.

All Products Listed Are NOT for human consumption!

Herbal Incense

Fire For light Aromatherapy

1-13 grams 2.00 per gram
1/2 oz 25.00
1 oz and up 35.00 per oz SHIPS FOR FREE

Reptillian For intermediate aromatherapy
1-13 Grams 5.00 per gram
1/2 oz 35.00
1 oz and up 65.00 per oz FREE SHIPPING

Insanity For advanced aromatherapay
1-13 Grams 7.50 per gram
1/2 oz 65.00
1 oz and up 120.00 per oz FREE SHIPPING

I think thats a fair price for the product.

Scents Available

Blueberry Thrill (Most Popular by a huge margin)
Pimpy Fresh Peach
Awesome Apple
Kotton Kandy
Sweet Leaf
Cherry

Coming Soon

Strawberry

Bubble Gum

How to contact me
Private message here

Payment Methods
Alert Pay
Western Union
Moneypak
Moneygram

PM me for info.

Shipping Options

2.00 - USPS First class 2 to 5 days delivery up to 10 gram orders
5.00 - USPS Priority mail 2 to 3 days delivery up to 2 oz orders

FREE SHIPPING on 1oz or more!

Delivery Confirmation included on all orders!!!!

Reseller Program

For those of you who want to make money of these wholesale prices I'm proud to introduce my reseller program! With this you get your own custom label and more container options. There is a minimum order of three ounces to get into this. PM me for details

So now the legal shit

Purchases: The products sold by muffins are sold on the condition that the seller shall not be held responsible for any outcome, accident, or injury from the use or misuse of the products. Unless stated otherwise none of our products are sold for consumption. Products that are not sold for consumption are suitable for use as incense components, aroma therapeutic products, or religious/spiritual items, as many are related to spiritual and cultural traditions from around the world.

Age: By ordering the customer affirms that they are eighteen years of age or older and that it is legal to order the products that they wish to in the area that they reside. Under no circumstances will products be sold to minors. Any customer indicating they are a minor, or that they have any intention of misusing any products, will have their order denied.

I ship to all states which don't have legislation against synthetic canabanoids

I CANNOT , WILL NOT , AND DO NOT ship to the following states;

Kentucky, Arkansas ,Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina.

DFG can vouch i have been in business over a year now. Some members here have also tried my products. Currently got a sale on for the weekend. 5.00 off Fire , 10.00 off REptilian And 20.00 off Insanity.

Comments