Smoking Hooka

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited November 2011 in Life
I have been known to indulge in the delights of sheesha and good conversation with friends from time to time. My flatmate owns his own hooka and sometimes we smoke after he gets off work if I'm in town. He usually gets flavors such as Apple Apple or grape or watermelon or other fruity things like curacao. I was wondering how many of you fellows enjoy smoking hooka and what your favorite blends and mixes are.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    I can smoke Hooka here easily but for some reason, I just don't like it. I dunno why, but it just doesn't appeal to me.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited November 2011
    yea i like the menthol as well as whatever else. I'm always down to smoke hooka
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Makes me feel sick after a while. There was a report in the UK as the Shisha bars are usually populated by Hipsters and the fast spreading Herpes virus at these bars. Made me lol.

But nah, I'm not a shisha man.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    I mix chocolate and rose it's the bomb digity
  • edited November 2011
    I've never done it, but my girlfriend has one in her kitchen so maybe it will happen eventually :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    They have hooka bars in my area but to me it's not a bar without Bushmills. That and 95% of the customers in the hooka bars in my area are my son's age so there is an age gap so to speak.