The laser that turns brown eyes blue

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited November 2011 in Life
A Laguna Beach doctor wants brown-eyed folks to fork over $5,000 so he can shoot a laser into their corneas for 20 seconds. Are blue eyes worth it?

this is stupid and blurs heritage even more a black person with blue eyes will look scary
why cant people just be proud of who they and there ancestors are. i can see alot of people doing this since 19 million people all ready do it with colored contacts i wouldnt want blue eyes my eyes are sweet they are green most of the time but can change colors sometimes they look blue my favirote part is the ring of orange looking fire

http://theweek.com/article/index/221148/the-laser-that-turns-brown-eyes-blue

Comments

• MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited November 2011
    Mine are blue with gold on the inside near the eyetits. Like this but not girl.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Mine are Icy blue :)
  • edited November 2011
    Natural extension of things that have been happening for years.

You never heard of contact lenses? They're a big thing. The biggest thing though is whitening cream - all over asian countries they go through this shit like coca cola.

To be white carries with it many positive connotations; wealth, intelligence, success and all those other aspiration good feelings.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited November 2011
    This doesnt really seem too weird to me. It's just another way of not being yourself, Just like all those other cosmetic surgeries. Why does everyone hate brown eyes so much? :(
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    This doesnt really seem too weird to me. It's just another way of not being yourself, Just like all those other cosmetic surgeries. Why does everyone hate brown eyes so much? :(

because its common to have brown eyes
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Plus its all part of the master race.....J/K :hai:
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited November 2011
    Plus its all part of the master race.....J/K :hai:

dont pretend you werent joking lol
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Why would you joke about facts ... Lololololol lulzy