I just got banned from #totse

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Who has OP? Tell that nigger to unban me nao. :mad:

I'm going to go walk the dog and when I get back I want to be unbanned. :(

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck nevermind. Someone unbanned me. Delete thread please.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    bump, good thread
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    IRC is a fucking joke. You can get banned for insulting one of the moderators friends. No joke. Everything people say about that place, like it being a chat room for mods to circle jerk in, is entirely true.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    IRC is a fucking joke. You can get banned for insulting one of the moderators friends. No joke. Everything people say about that place, like it being a chat room for mods to circle jerk in, is entirely true.

I've been banned from Slashnet for about 3 fucking months now. I enjoyed chatting with some of the regulars like ox and smu and a couple others, but Oneiros was talking shit to me for no reason and I called him a faggot so he banned me from the entire slashnet network indefinitely for 'harassment' even though he was the one harassing me.

It would be nice if someone could get me unbanned, but I doubt it. Purple Sprite was also banned for a similar reason.

Fuck, I really hate Zok.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    I've been banned from Slashnet for about 3 fucking months now. I enjoyed chatting with some of the regulars like ox and smu and a couple others, but Oneiros was talking shit to me for no reason and I called him a faggot so he banned me from the entire slashnet network indefinitely for 'harassment' even though he was the one harassing me.

It would be nice if someone could get me unbanned, but I doubt it. Purple Sprite was also banned for a similar reason.

Oneiros is a fucking joke.
  • tincturetincture Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Being banned from that shitty channel bothers you? All the more reason to ban you.

If people like oneiros bother you so much then don't use slashnet. It's as simple as that. #totse on slashnet was never part of the real totse, it was always owned by zok.

slashnet is crap anyway.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's a few cool cats in there. I like to fuck around with 0x and talk with logic. JPW is chill too. Basel is basically a bagel spice. HTS is mah niggah too.