Portal 2 is Awesome

edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I'm a little behind on the times, but yesterday I got myself a free copy of Portal 2 from a friend. I haven't touched the single player yet (saving that for Christmas when I get bored) but we've been playing through the co-op mode and we've completed it. Now we're playing through some DLC just for kicks (which is especially fun because we both don't have a clue what we're doing, working together to get the puzzles completed).

Basically, if you haven't already played this game - you need to, asap. It's such an improvement on the first one, and I think the fact that I can already see the improvements without even touching the single player mode really says something. Incredible game, a lot of fun :D

Anyone else played through the multiplayer? Anyone else who HASN'T played the game yet?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Played the single player, it was fun.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    Played all the SP, all the CO-OP and new CO-OP.

You made me wait too long, trx. I had to find someone else.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    Uh.. what.
  • FriggenDaneFriggenDane Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2011
    I love Portal 2. I've played through single player 6 times, but haven't even touched co-op.
  • edited November 2011
    I love Portal 2. I've played through single player 6 times, but haven't even touched co-op.

Dude, go through that shit with a friend. It's one of the best multiplayer experiences I've actually had, and that's saying something. Also go through the DLC for it as well, you get a whole extra chapter to play through, which is great fun.