Daktologist was in my dream...

edited November 2011 in Life
I woke up this morning with the biggest WTF look on my face, but it was actually an awesome dream nonetheless.

Daktologist and I were hanging out in my garden, chilling on the lawn with some deck chairs, enjoying the sunshine. For some reason, there were power cables running overhead and Dak, being the crazy fucker he is, decides to climb up and cut one down. He doesn't electrocute himself, presumingly because he's some kind of electrical expert. He brings the cable down to me and electrocutes something - it shoots across the lawn and the wire glows red hot. I was shitting myself at the thought of being so close to the cable, but I let him carry on regardless.

"Now, that's what happens when the cable is still in it's protective casing. Watch what happens if I strip the cable - it becomes 100 times more powerful!", he says in his funny, borderline insane voice.

Sure enough, he strips the cable, exposing the wires inside. We bring the cable over to some decking in the garden, and set it down so that the exposed wires are facing towards the sky. He says "you're going to want to film this", so I rush inside to grab any camera I can find. I also set up the video recorder on my phone, and he produces a camcorder when I get back outside. I start recording, and step back slightly. He grabs a tennis racket and drops it onto the exposed wires. With a loud bang, the tennis racket shoots up into the air like a rocket, and then produces a little red parachute as it begins falling back down to earth!

The bang caused my gran to come outside and give us both a good telling off :facepalm:

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    This dream means you're a in the closet homosexual.

/thread

I'm kidding, of course. That sounds like a pretty weird dream. Have any idea what conjured it?
  • edited November 2011
    I'm really not sure. I assume Daktologist was in it because I post on Totse - it's not the first time I've had a Totse related dream, I remember posting a thread about another dream I had when .info first came online. The electrical wire part could have been a couple of reasons;

I made an ethernet cable the other day, and yesterday I spent about 3 hours reading about Ethernet and different types of cables.
    In mission impossible 3, he kills himself by ripping out an electrical wire from the wall and getting the girl to turn the power on.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    OMG we must be psychically linked. I had exactly the same dream the other day apart from a couple of differences. It had no one from Totse in it and there was no electric cable. And I cant remember any tennis rackets or little red parachutes. But apart from that it was exactly the same.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    I dreamt about radioactive spiders and defectors from the Soviet Union. I woke up with a bad taste in my mouth and morning wood. It was odd.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I woke up this morning with the biggest WTF look on my face, but it was actually an awesome dream nonetheless.

Daktologist and I were hanging out in my garden, chilling on the lawn with some deck chairs, enjoying the sunshine. For some reason, there were power cables running overhead and Dak, being the crazy fucker he is, decides to climb up and cut one down. He doesn't electrocute himself, presumingly because he's some kind of electrical expert. He brings the cable down to me and electrocutes something - it shoots across the lawn and the wire glows red hot. I was shitting myself at the thought of being so close to the cable, but I let him carry on regardless.

"Now, that's what happens when the cable is still in it's protective casing. Watch what happens if I strip the cable - it becomes 100 times more powerful!", he says in his funny, borderline insane voice.

Sure enough, he strips the cable, exposing the wires inside. We bring the cable over to some decking in the garden, and set it down so that the exposed wires are facing towards the sky. He says "you're going to want to film this", so I rush inside to grab any camera I can find. I also set up the video recorder on my phone, and he produces a camcorder when I get back outside. I start recording, and step back slightly. He grabs a tennis racket and drops it onto the exposed wires. With a loud bang, the tennis racket shoots up into the air like a rocket, and then produces a little red parachute as it begins falling back down to earth!

The bang caused my gran to come outside and give us both a good telling off :facepalm:

So you had a dream about Dak laying pulling out bear cable and shooting it off in your back yard eh?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Fuck that sounds like an interesting dream bro :D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I woke up this morning with the biggest boner, but it was so hawt.

Daktologist and I were hanging out in my garden, chilling on the lawn with some deck chairs, naked enjoying each others company. For some reason, there were power cables running overhead and Dak, being the crazy fucker he is, decides to climb up and cut one down. He doesn't electrocute himself, presumingly because he's some kind of electrical expert. He brings the cable down to me and electrocutes my ass - my jizz shoots across the lawn and the wire glows red hot deep in me. I was shitting myself at the thought of being so close to his penis, but I let him carry on regardless.

"Now, that's what happens when the cable is still in it's protective casing. Watch what happens if I strip the cable - it becomes 100 times more erotic", he says in his funny, borderline insane voice.

Sure enough, he strips the cable, exposing the wires inside. We bring the cable over to some decking in the garden, and set it down so that the exposed wires are facing towards the sky. He says "you're going to want this", so I rush inside to grab any camera I can find. I also set up the video recorder on my phone, and he produces a camcorder when I get back outside. I start to sit on it and the electrocution makes me jump up but I push back down again with the same results . He grabs a tennis racket and inserts it in his own ass. With a loud bang, the tennis racket shoots up into the air like a rocket, and then produces a little red parachute as it begins falling back down to earth!

The bang caused my gran to come outside and gives us both great toothless cock action :facepalm:
    I'm a totsean.....I couldn't help modifying it. Sorry gaiz. :(
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    ^Yeah see guys, this is why you never share your inner thoughts on totse LOL.