Hi Im New To The Forum

dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hi im from the uk and new to the forum.Im interested in carding ect & am looking for contacts to share info and maybe even do buisness.I am trying my best searching the web to find as much info as posssible and soak it all up.The hard part is finding a genuine reliable vendor as there are so many rippers out there.I need to know people i can trust and not some fly guy trying to rip me or anybody else.If u are new to this game like me then we can help each other along the way.Hopefully i will be doing buisness soon but im not going to jump in till i feel im ready as i dont want to make any mistakes.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Welcome to Totse, hopefully you enjoy your stay here and learn/share some useful information :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Welcome to Totse, enjoy your time here, and be sure not to step in the camel shit.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Welcome dibbsy, are you north of the gap or south?
  • edited November 2011
    Also I'm not sure how many people here are clued up on carding, but I'm sure that if you post what you learn during your stay then we'll be sure to pick up some more. Content brings more content, so they say. Anything else you're interested in? I'm trying to get the hacking section more active if you're into that kind of thing :D
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the welcome guys
    chippy wrote: »
    Welcome dibbsy, are you north of the gap or south?
    Im up north mate.Sunny scotland :)
    edited November 2011
    Ahhhh a Jock with a funny bone, cool
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Welcome, it's good to have more people here.
  • edited November 2011
    How's the gale-force wind right now? :D Also, great job with your Backtrack phishing guide - just the kind of thing I want to see more of in the hacking section.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    The UK seems to be over represented here. This is a good time to bring up a question: The UK, Britain - what's the connection?

Is it OK if i call you guys British or do i always have to change the syntax of my sentence and say "He's from the UK" instead of "He's British" ?

I like Ireland and I've always thought that they were maltreated by you guys...just saying.
  • edited November 2011
    I don't really care what you call me - I'm both from the UK and British. I'm also English and a European, and whatever else you want to call me. Trx100 will do just fine though ;)
    edited November 2011
    I'm Yorkshire and English. I live in Great Britain which is part of the United Kingdom.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    OK I see. So is there a part of GB that isn't regarded as the UK?
    edited November 2011
    Northern Ireland
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited November 2011
    I always thought that the 'UK' was short for the United Kingdom of Great Britain of Northern Ireland. Meaning that Great Britain is the big island covering England, Scotland and Wales, whereas the UK includes NI, Isle of Man, Shetlands, Orkneys, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands etc.
    edited November 2011
    Yep that's it melon except it's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    edited November 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Never saw ourselves as that complicated :p was always pretty straightforward to me but then again I know some who get funny when I just say "The United States"...and not "The United States of America".

And welcome aboard dibbsy! :) hopefuly will learn something from you :thumbsup:
    edited November 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    British_Isles_Euler_diagram_15.svg

zing!

Where does the comonwealth fit in there?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Encompasses the whole thing? Or We encompass all of the Commonwealth?
    edited November 2011
    I'm guessing the commonwealth would be the big yellow rectangle in post #19. With lots of other non-interlocking circles for other commonwealth countries inside it.
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Any you dudes from glasgow aka glasvegas
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Welcome mate, always nice to have another Brit on board (Im Welsh)! :)