Ever get writers block?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I used to use this website when I was an avid blog writer. It's a great place to get questions and answer them. Sounds simple, but go check it out!
Plinky makes it easy for you to create inspired content. Every day we provide a prompt (i.e. a question or challenge) and you answer. We make it simple to add rich media and share your answers on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.

http://www.plinky.com/prompts

Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited January 2012
    Holy shit this will help me for sure! I get a few of these to give the kids when I do creative writing with them. Thanks man.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2012
    I've seen this type of activity in books. Doesn't work for me, works for a lot of people.

My solution involves a brisk walk and sometimes a beer or a train ride. Basically things that let my mind wonder. There's something about sitting in train that really gives me a lucid mind.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited January 2012
    I've never been good with writing prompts.
    Usually just makes me even more stumped.
    Like slarti, I go wherever my mind can wonder for a few hours.
    Driving works wonders, as does (when it's warm) sitting outside with a good cigar.
    A good smoke may cloud the lungs, but it does wonders to clear the mind.