Your best drug trades

SliceSlice Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
In this thread, post stories of the best drug trades you've made.

My best trade EVAR was last night. I was chillin with some dudes, smoking lots of weed like usual, except that time I had my free sample of JWH-018 with me. We laced a blunt with it, I kept having to tell this kid that it's strong shit and you don't need that much, but he didn't believe me.

But whatever, we smoked the blunt, all got high as shit, and this kid decides he wants the rest of my JWH so he's like

kid: Let me get the rest of that JWH for 2 g's of my bud
me: make it an 8th
kid: 3 grams
me: done :D

I handed him the baggie of, and he weighed out 3.16 grams of weed on MY scale that he borrowed, and it was a done deal. That baggie was like half full, and it was the FREE SAMPLE I got from that dude in NFHC, so it was maybe 50 mg.

I got 3 grams of weed for free :D:D:D

To make things even funnier, my buddy called me up this morning and was like, "yo dude the JWH got left in my car last night and it's fuckin gone now!"

Apparently that shit melts and evaporates when it's left in a high heat environment. :facepalm:

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHA That is fucking awesome.

Mine is 2 grams of weed for 10$. Nothing special.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Not really a great deal (a ripoff for some of you, I'm sure) but I got like 15 percocets for like 40 bucks once while in high school. Best week of work and school of my life. Nothing beats sitting in class or work while happy as a kite.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Prices all in USD

10lbs of mid to low grade pot @ $650/lb on the front. This was about 6 years ago too. We were selling at the time so this was like the 40th time we had done that deal. So we were doubling our money on each pound selling ounces and 1/4lbs.

Umm, 3.5 grams of good brown powder (H) for 600 bucks. Or grams for $180. Was selling that too though.

In the past I'd say 10 years I've gotten about 100 pounds of mushrooms (wet) for the price of gas money to get to the field.

I win.
  • edited July 2010
    I lol'd so much.

If I had the money, I'd buy a gram or two of every RC I could find.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha, nice. I don't even know if I could get anyone around here to smoke JWH. Chemical names scare people.

I traded a hot dog to our neighbors for a phat bump of molly at Rothbury. And a glow stick that I found on the ground for a hit of acid. I guess it was just the color the kid was looking for. :confused:
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I got a $200 Karl Kani sweater for less than a joint of hash.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not that good but;

1) Bought a gram of K for £10, sniffed a bit from it, maybe quarter g, then traded the rest of it for £5 and 10 10mg vallies.

2) Shrooms. Got them for £3 for 3g and selling them £20 for g. Back when they were legal, obviously....

Lol@9 rolls for 80 bucks being a good deal.
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    An awesome one that comes to mind is when this guy texted me saying he wanted to sell me some hash for really cheap or trade it for some weed. I thought fuck yeah and offered him two grams for two grams, but he counters with four grams of hash for 3.5 grams of weed...

That was a good day.
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Lol@9 rolls for 80 bucks being a good deal.

Seriously...
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    ^^^^ don't worry about it geography and quality come strongest into play when your talking about ecstasy. Thats a garbage deal where I'm from but a fucking steal in others
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    trippy wrote: »
    ^^^^ don't worry about it geography and quality come strongest into play when your talking about ecstasy. Thats a garbage deal where I'm from but a fucking steal in others

True, but in England you can get like 9 dids for £10. Hence why I lol'd.

You can get 9 for £4.50 if you're buying bulk.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Traded an 8th of mushrooms for a bowl so deep you can stick your thumb in it. I love not telling people how deep it is, and they pack it up all the way. Its a short pipe so its deceiving...
  • AzureAzure Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    lol I never built it up to be a great deal either. I love people, jesus christ. I never said it was the best deal of my life simply hey I once got 9 great rolls for 80 bucks instead of paying 15-20 a pop. Not D00DS I ONLY GET 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNTS ON MY X

You posted it in the "your best drug trades" thread you fucking spastic.
  • edited July 2010
    I made this trade with somebody from another forum I go to that encourages open source discussion:

I gave: 1625 mg Seroquel and 30 300mg Gabapentins
    I received: ~490 mg JWH-018 and $25
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    2g of keif for ~0.1g line of coke
    3 whippets for 10 5mg hydros

The best yet was selling single newports at a party. People were coughing up like $1-2 a cigarette and I ended up with my money back and a half oz of some pretty decent weed.

I also traded a couple double bladed switchblades for a half oz of weed and the guy left them, so I took them back and never heard a word.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I found a shit load of temazepam in a pharmacy dumpster and sold them for $5 each to kids around the neighborhood.

Also selling nitrous balloons 2 of $5 at parties is VERY profitable.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    3.5 grams of dank for 180 dollar bubbler that i still smoke now
    0.1 of meth for 20 bucks so many times
    8 xanax bars for a 5th generation ipod nano
  • 0omnidirectional0omnidirectional New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I traded 600mg of mephedrone for 1.5 grams of bomb chronic once. :rolleyes:
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    I traded 600mg of mephedrone for 1.5 grams of bomb chronic once. :rolleyes:

How is that a good trade??
  • 0omnidirectional0omnidirectional New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    How is that a good trade??

didn't have any weed, had a shit ton of inexpensive meph.

I also hadn't smoked weed in awhile. Using my vaporizer and low tolerance, I was high for several days off that amount of weed.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah fair do's.

I was guna say, I'd take 600mg of mcat over 1.5g of bud any day.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    Some of the trades in this thread are questionable. lol :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    I found a shit load of temazepam in a pharmacy dumpster

Man come on now. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    2g of keif for ~0.1g line of coke
    3 whippets for 10 5mg hydros

The best yet was selling single newports at a party. People were coughing up like $1-2 a cigarette and I ended up with my money back and a half oz of some pretty decent weed.

I also traded a couple double bladed switchblades for a half oz of weed and the guy left them, so I took them back and never heard a word.

LOL damn man those first two don't sound like good trades, unless you were really fiending for coke. Two grams of keif is a lot of keif. As long as it was real keif and not just the hairs at the bottom of the bag. Real keif comes from a sieve and good nugs. And whippits are 30 cartridges for like 12 bucks.

But I understand it's all about circumstances.

And what exactly is a double-bladed switch? Unless you mean double-sided.? Damn it sounds like I'm flaming you, I'm not just responding to your post man.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Man come on now. :rolleyes:

No, really. Go digging, you'll be surprised what you might find.