A small dilemma

DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
edited May 2012 in Life
So there is this girl I have been interested in for a year or so, we use to work together so we know each other quite well. Now I have been planning to ask her out on a date for about a week or so. I am friends on facebook with her which has alerted me to something which quite frankly I am annoyed about as she appeared to be somewhat interested in me from the beginning. Tonight I happened to look on her facebook page to see her telling her mate about this Canadian guy who she Skype's regularly who she appears interested in and finds "adorable". Now he lives in Canada so I doubt anything will happen anyway but my question is, should I pursue her or give up and say fuck it then move on.

Fuck my life.

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited May 2012
    I dated some one from work once, shit got complicated. We would chat and flirt at work etc, so they scheduled us so we didn't work together, so we never had free time together either.

But we broke up because she is a slut haha

If you like then you will wait, you cant force your self to like someone else if you are interested in another person, but IMO move on dude.

Love is like a fart if you have to force it, its probably shit.

plenty more fish in the sea radi radi raa
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I dated some one from work once, shit got complicated. We would chat and flirt at work etc, so they scheduled us so we didn't work together, so we never had free time together either.

But we broke up because she is a slut haha

If you like then you will wait, you cant force your self to like someone else if you are interested in another person, but IMO move on dude.

plenty more fish in the sea radi radi raa

She says he is just a friend but yeah you are right, fuck even bothering with that shit.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    Never take your eyes off the target. Dating is a hunt.
    edited May 2012
    just talk to her dude, try to gauge her interest in you. then ask her out maybe, Try not get friend zoned in the process though haha.
    edited May 2012
    So in other words, get in before the other guy has a chance.
    just talk to her dude, try to gauge her interest in you. then ask her out maybe, Try not get friend zoned in the process though haha.

She seems interested enough, the facebook chat between her and her mate got me on edge. The friend zone would be bad, i have to agree.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    So in other words, get in before the other guy has a chance.

Never take your eyes off the target. Dating is a hunt.

That is what I was trying to say.
    edited May 2012
    That is what I was trying to say.

Thanks mang :)
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    Risk nothing and you tend to do nothing. You achieve nothing, you become nothing.

Besides, if you never ask, the answer will always say no.

Go ask her out. You did say you 'used' to work with her.

And yes, the friendzone is a bitch. I've been there so I know how it feels.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012

Sorry for not being very contributive, but this is an awesome quote. Time to start using it around all these Freshers at University who are fucking like rabbits.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2012
    This is why I don't have Facebook.. I don't want to 'happen' on things that only add complications. You would have been better off not knowing about some random Canadian guy she talks to on Skype, just idle chit-chat on both sides.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Bitches like to look and flirt as do we, even when in a relationship. It's in our nature.
    Ignore the failbook issue and ride that hoe like you were the last 2 genders on this gawd forsaken planet trying to repopulate the earth.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    This is why I don't have Facebook.. I don't want to 'happen' on things that only add complications. You would have been better off not knowing about some random Canadian guy she talks to on Skype, just idle chit-chat on both sides.

As much as it can give you an edge in knowing what's going on in her vagina-sphere, it can also cause you to get pissed off at other guys and take things out of proportion. I know I did.
    edited May 2012
    My blocked list is full of hoes lol
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited May 2012
    Ask her out, what the fucks the worst that can happen. Fb is the best for this shit, hi how r ya, I'm bored I feel like a coffee/maccas/beach/fishin wanna join. The more quiet the better, eg fishing- alone time - keep each other warm- before you know it bang anal
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Jacked wrote: »
    Ask her out, what the fucks the worst that can happen. Fb is the best for this shit, hi how r ya, I'm bored I feel like a coffee/maccas/beach/fishin wanna join. The more quiet the better, eg fishing- alone time - keep each other warm- before you know it bang anal
    I'll go fishing with yah! :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Canada, dude he can't do shit. I know this because I mostly flirt with girls from different Countries. Even though we have fun, we both know it's never going to happen but that actually puts her on the edge because she wants to fuck that guy but she can't. Just move in, she will let you and yes she will ride you.

Don't worry about getting friend zoned but if you see that in future it might happen, move on and follow TDR advice and FOR FUCK SAKE NEVER EVER EVEN DREAM OF SETTLING DOWN.

Don't, regardless of how awesome it sounds, it's not worth it.