I Pissed My Girlfriend's Bed.

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited May 2012 in Life
Only been together for not even 2 weeks. I got a little too drunk lastnight, blacked out and woke up in my own piss :mad::o

It happened in the middle of the night so I stripped down, laid my dry clothes over it (wtf) and laid back down. the thing is, is that I didn't tell her, and I didnt feel any wetness when I woke up in the morning, but I dont know if it was noticable or not. What the fuck should be done? It was her daughters room so she might have washed it, I fucking hope. I'm humiliated and paranoid :(

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited May 2012
    Just flip the mattress bro..
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2012
    Buy her daughter a new mattress...lol it's the 'right' thing to do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Blame it on her daughter.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
  • edited May 2012
    Don't flip the matress unless her daughter is old/strong enough to actually do it herself, or it will be dead obvious what happened. Either say nothing about it, or like... spray some air freshener all over it or something. Despite feeling bad, I don't think you'll get caught :P
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Cleaning it with detergent and water would be a good idea.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    I've had all sorts of bodily fluids in the bed. You could either get up, go to the loo and then blame her, or just do as you did and lie on top of something else.

If anyone here has to deal with blood in their sheets, warm salty water and a flannel/washcloth go a long way! As for shitting the bed which I did when I was insanely wasted and I had a mate over at the time - just chuck it in the washing machine and never speak of it again. If anyone has seen trainspotting, this is why my Dad calls me "Spud" :(
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    You gave her daughter something that came out of the end of your dick? ORLY??? How olds her daughter?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited May 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You gave her daughter something that came out of the end of your dick? ORLY??? How olds her daughter?

Jyeah, she's 18. Her Mom's 35 and Im 19:P
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    She most likely won't notice anyway.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Jyeah, she's 18. Her Mom's 35 and Im 19:P

rscos.gif.....COMBO!