how do you see women in your view

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited May 2012 in Life
when i say this i mean how do you see them . for me I see the cute and pretty side of girls and i guess that what i'm attracted to . others may be attracted to say how fine that girl looks or beautiful the girl looks. so what do your eyes see .

for some reason i feel because i see the cute or pretty faces , yea of course i'm attracted by the other types but seeing mainly seeing the cute and pretty part i have more choices in the world . if you only see the "fine bitch" in a girl think, you might have less choices since you are mainly attracted to that . idk just rambling . so totse what are your eyes , what do you see?

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think when a man meets a woman for a the first time, or the first time in a while, between 0.7 seconds and 4 seconds after meeting her, he decides if he would breed with her. It is just an instinct, written into men that cannot be switched off.

After that, well, it all depends on the above really and the mans current situation. I do naturally chat people up however, but in a good way, so I suppose I try to make people feel special about themselves.

However, if some one comes across as a complete twat in 10 seconds, I will spend a couple of hours making them feel a twat so maybe they learn a lesson. I feel it is me doing my bit to help rid the world of fucking twats; Even if it is only one out of every hundred I put down changes a bit, it is worth spending your life sharing your better knowledge.

If you get it right, you will drive your friends and family mad with how perfect you can be.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    The pretty cosmetically altered face is just that, a mask to the true woman. I see women as certainly nothing special, mediocre and superficial; only good for making babies and cooking food.

Schopenhauer, Weininger, Hitler and Mussolini all share views on women that I agree with.
    I am now ready to answer the question which I put forward as the chief object of this portion of my book, the question as to the significance of the male and female in the universe. Women have no existence and no essence; they are not, they are nothing. Mankind occurs as male or female, as something or nothing. Woman has no share in ontological reality, no relation to the thing-in-itself, which, in the deepest interpretation, is the absolute, is God. Man in his highest form, the genius, has such a relation, and for him the absolute is either the conception of the highest worth of existence, in which case he is a philosopher; or it is the wonderful fairyland of dreams, the kingdom of absolute beauty, and then he is an artist. But both views mean the same. Woman has no relation to the idea, she neither affirms nor denies it; she is neither moral nor antimoral; mathematically speaking, she has no sign; she is purposeless, neither good nor bad, neither angel nor devil, never egoistical (and therefore has often been said to be altruistic); she is as nonmoral as she is nonlogical. But all existence is moral and logical existence. So woman has no existence.

http://www.theabsolute.net/ottow/weinger.html

If only you male members here could understand this great truth of Otto Weininger, then you would see the worthlessness, mediocrity, nothing special and nothingness of women in general and be able to focus on the higher realities of humanity and get more important things done.

Once again, another wonderful German philosopher, going by the name of Arthur Schopenhauer, had many truthful and profound things to say in regards to women. He acknowledged the mental and physical inferiority of the female gender and that a woman's place is in the home, cooking and cleaning and as a supporting for her lord and master. The "Teutonico-Christian stupidity" of putting women and pussy on pedestals over and above the heads of ordinary men is also brought up in our faces by this great man. This Teutonico-Christian stupidity has resulted in the dark age we are currently in, of feminism and cultural Marxism. In his well known piece "Of Women", he understood that women have no sense of justice and because of this, should be immediately deprived of all political and legal rights and put in their rightful place in life, under the control and guidance of a firm patriarchal hand.

Here is a section fromn Of Women that I would like to quote:
    The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower it is in arriving at maturity. A man reaches the maturity of his reasoning powers and mental faculties hardly before the age of twenty-eight; a woman at eighteen. And then, too, in the case of woman, it is only reason of a sort--very niggard in its dimensions. That is why women remain children their whole life long; never seeing anything but what is quite close to them, cleaving to the present moment, taking appearance for reality, and preferring trifles to matters of the first importance. For it is by virtue of his reasoning faculty that man does not live in the present only, like the brute, but looks about him and considers the past and the future; and this is the origin of prudence, as well as of that care and anxiety which so many people exhibit. Both the advantages and the disadvantages which this involves, are shared in by the woman to a smaller extent because of her weaker power of reasoning. She may, in fact, be described as intellectually short-sighted, because, while she has an intuitive understanding of what lies quite close to her, her field of vision is narrow and does not reach to what is remote; so that things which are absent, or past, or to come, have much less effect upon women than upon men. This is the reason why women are more often inclined to be extravagant, and sometimes carry their inclination to a length that borders upon madness. In their hearts, women think that it is men's business to earn money and theirs to spend it--- if possible during their husband's life, but, at any rate, after his death. The very fact that their husband hands them over his earnings for purposes of housekeeping, strengthens them in this belief.

However many disadvantages all this may involve, there is at least this to be said in its favor; that the woman lives more in the present than the man, and that, if the present is at all tolerable, she enjoys it more eagerly. This is the source of that cheerfulness which is peculiar to women, fitting her to amuse man in his hours of recreation, and, in case of need, to console him when he is borne down by the weight of his cares.

It is by no means a bad plan to consult women in matters of difficulty, as the Germans used to do in ancient times; for their way of looking at things is quite different from ours, chiefly in the fact that they like to take the shortest way to their goal, and, in general, manage to fix their eyes upon what lies before them; while we, as a rule, see far beyond it, just because it is in front of our noses. In cases like this, we need to be brought back to the right standpoint, so as to recover the near and simple view.

Then, again, women are decidedly more sober in their judgment than we are, so that they do not see more in things than is really there; whilst, if our passions are aroused, we are apt to see things in an exaggerated way, or imagine what does not exist.

The weakness of their reasoning faculty also explains why it is that women show more sympathy for the unfortunate than men do, and so treat them with more kindness and interest; and why it is that, on the contrary, they are inferior to men in point of justice, and less honorable and conscientious. For it is just because their reasoning power is weak that present circumstances have such a hold over them, and those concrete things, which lie directly before their eyes, exercise a power which is seldom counteracted to any extent by abstract principles of thought, by fixed rules of conduct, firm resolutions, or, in general, by consideration for the past and the future, or regard for what is absent and remote. Accordingly, they possess the first and main elements that go to make a virtuous character, but they are deficient in those secondary qualities which are often a necessary instrument in the formation of it.[1]

Hence, it will be found that the fundamental fault of the female character is that it has no sense of justice. This is mainly due to the fact, already mentioned, that women are defective in the powers of reasoning and deliberation; but it is also traceable to the position which Nature has assigned to them as the weaker sex. They are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; and hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. For as lions are provided with claws and teeth, and elephants and boars with tusks, bulls with horns, and cuttle fish with its clouds of inky fluid, so Nature has equipped woman, for her defence and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which Nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason, has been bestowed upon women in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever. It is as natural for them to make use of it on every occasion as it is for those animals to employ their means of defence when they are attacked; they have a feeling that in doing so they are only within their rights. Therefore a woman who is perfectly truthful and not given to dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, and for this very reason they are so quick at seeing through dissimulation in others that it is not a wise thing to attempt it with them. But this fundamental defect which I have stated, with all that it entails, gives rise to falsity, faithlessness, treachery, ingratitude, and so on. Perjury in a court of justice is more often committed by women than by men. It may, indeed, be generally questioned whether women ought to be sworn in at all. From time to time one finds repeated cases everywhere of ladies, who want for nothing, taking things from shop-counters when no one is looking, and making off with them.
    http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Women

I see women just as a cunt with legs and arms. Some prettier and more homely than others, but I'm not delusional about women. A lot of them have Chameleon syndrome and then tend to let themselves go once they've got a man hooked, putting weight on just for a start.

More tothe point, you should go back to my first and earliest threads on here to see exactly what I see women as. A dead woman would be a eugenic improvement on live women; less cold, less frigid, more intelligent... everything a live woman isn't.

But yeah, it doesn't take me long to pick out the sexy from the ugly. The better whores from the shittier whores.
  • blink182blink182 Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I think when a man meets a woman for a the first time, or the first time in a while, between 0.7 seconds and 4 seconds after meeting her, he decides if he would breed with her. It is just an instinct, written into men that cannot be switched off.

source? did you pull this out of your ass? there are several times when I have changed my mind on if id fuck someone or not and times where it took longer than 4 seconds to figure it out :facepalm:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »

Rocker! Why do you know so much?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    ...naked.
    mostly the way i see a girl in my eyes is not the way she is. (stop ur pedestal, faggot)
    women are no better than me, you will find that out after several minutes of conversation.
  • edited June 2011
    My eyes are incapable of just seeing a woman's body, as long as I've talked to her even a lil bit; I can't stand retarded or cunty girls. However, I am just as capable as any man of admiring women as pieces of meat if they're say, across a room or some other way where convo is barred...

I mean, I like no strings attached stuff, but I get a bitter taste in my mouth when I have to converse with women who annoy me. If I were slightly more cynical maybe I'd bang them n not call em to teach 'em... I guess : /
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    I find every woman beautiful in her own way.

I'm not saying I'm find every woman sexual attractive, but every woman is beautiful and attractive to somebody, and I wish they would see that, rather than trying to be the medias idea of the perfect woman.

The idea of a peroxide blonde with huge fake tits, no arse or hips and a cunt that looks like a 12 year olds is just not my idea of a woman. Sure she may be nice, but I would rather be with a woman who is happy to be herself.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    You'll be waiting a long time to be with a woman then. The only way to put women in a favourable light is for them to be under a firm patriarchal hand that restricts their primitive and dysgenic behaviour.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited June 2011
    I see women as human beings who happen to have a slit between their legs. I don't let stereotypes or past experiences dictate how I feel about a new woman I meet. All of them are different. If you don't like the way your gf is acting, find a new one.
  • edited June 2011
    I know a few rational, intelligent women, so I know it's possible.

I don't generally judge individuals until I get some sense of who they are.
  • TwistedMissTwistedMiss Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I absolutely love that no one is biting the bait in this thread. And I'm not being sarcastic either.

But my friends and I have had this conversation that you can roughly rate the attractiveness of a girl in three ways: Sexy, Cute and Elegant. For example, most people would agree that someone like, I don't know, Megan Fox, is very sexy, but elegant? Nooot exactly...! Audrey Hepburn, extremely elegant and attractive, but probably not as much sex appeal. Every girl has it in different ways so it just kind of depends on what you like more. Personally I find elegance more appealing in a person... doesn't mean they have to be in a ballgown and pearls, but I'm going to be much more interested in someone who presents themselves well in whatever fashion they follow, than I am with some girl who looks like she could be arrested for indecent exposure if she loses an inch at either end of her dress... some things are better left to the imagination.

- T_M
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    I am not a guy but if I were, I would like cute girls. I wouldn't care about sex appeal or elegance or any of that.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    I absolutely love that no one is biting the bait in this thread. And I'm not being sarcastic either.

But my friends and I have had this conversation that you can roughly rate the attractiveness of a girl in three ways: Sexy, Cute and Elegant. For example, most people would agree that someone like, I don't know, Megan Fox, is very sexy, but elegant? Nooot exactly...! Audrey Hepburn, extremely elegant and attractive, but probably not as much sex appeal. Every girl has it in different ways so it just kind of depends on what you like more. Personally I find elegance more appealing in a person... doesn't mean they have to be in a ballgown and pearls, but I'm going to be much more interested in someone who presents themselves well in whatever fashion they follow, than I am with some girl who looks like she could be arrested for indecent exposure if she loses an inch at either end of her dress... some things are better left to the imagination.

- T_M
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Well said. I like this
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited June 2011
    To me, girls are just objects. Nothing more to it. Something to fuck and to pop out babies.

Other than that, I prefer to not hang out with females. Some might call me gay, excuse me but fuck you. Females are just so stupid. Sexy but naive and stupid.
  • CyberthaneCyberthane Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    The feminine is important and we all need that influence in our life. I get along with chicks better thn dudes, but I dont like to screw with chicks. I'm weird.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    Cyberthane wrote: »
    The feminine is important and we all need that influence in our life. I get along with chicks better thn dudes, but I dont like to screw with chicks. I'm weird.

You either got friendzoned a lot or you're a homosexual (in denial).
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited May 2012
    Damn, I sense some momma issues in here. Anyway, I see women for what they are, just another person, I won't pass judgement until I get to know their behavior patterns. I have met some women that are absolutely reprehensible people and some that are noble and good natured, same as men. I do agree that women can be more prone to certain forms of manipulation but I think that is more a product of evolution than anything else.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    A place to park my penis!
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2012
    I go for the six, and drink 'til she's an eight!
    edited May 2012
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    I go for the six, and drink 'til she's an eight!
    Play it safe dude and drink till everybody in the bar is an 11.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited May 2012
    Im 6'3, my view of women is straight down their top.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    I focus on their brains but if she has a decent body and a cute face that's a place but again I can't commit nor can I fuck. FML. In honesty, I avoid them.
  • MolecularSuperstructureMolecularSuperstructure Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2012
    You either got friendzoned a lot or you're a homosexual (in denial).
    543042_437637276247017_231113390232741_1521074_1025507342_n.jpg
    edited May 2012
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited May 2012
    Get them drunk and fuck them, usually that works. Girls dont like being friends with men they have fucked ( usually )