You could listen to drug users....

Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
who have been known to say whatever lies they need to to get there next "fix"

or you could listen to the government who does research while SOBER

we ARE WINNING the war on drugs. everyday more shipments are caught and we get more info on the web of dealers that surround the country.

in about 15 years time there won't be a drug problem anymore. one of the main things we need is harsher penalties.

death penalty for selling and life w\o parole for possession, and i want to see how many of you fuckers will dare break the law again

Comments

• Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    You fucking boot lick

Death Penalty for smoking weed ..lol

Fucking stupid
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    i agree cus my frind smokes drugs and he thot he was a wuff 1 time and then tryed 2 bite my naybers dog in the leg and then it slobered on him so now he doesnt do drugs anymore but my other frind dose :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    beste trolle
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    take the weeds, fore i smokem
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I heard some people get high off religion and fall into trance states. ushudlukin2dat
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol troll

otherwise get your head out of yer fucking ass
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    I guess I will have to go with the government sanctioned 20 cups of coffee a day, a bottle of whiskey a night and when I get slightly older a list of prescriptions as long as my arm. Hoo-Ray for sobriety!!!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck the government. Whos to say they know whats best for us? Lying cunts, all they care about is money.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck the government. Whos to say they know whats best for us? Lying cunts, all they care about is money.

the uninformed librals of america thats who :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    the uninformed librals of america thats who :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Learn how to spell fucktard
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    You know in California they prescribe medical marijuana to ASTHMA sufferers? Now if weed was something so dangerous, how come when used properly there are nearly ZERO adverse effects?
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    You know in California they prescribe medical marijuana to ASTHMA sufferers? Now if weed was something so dangerous, how come when used properly there are nearly ZERO adverse effects?

it strikes me as od that ppl always tock about the fisical helth efects of drugs like wut it dose 2 ur body but the reel danger in drugs is the miny problems it can cre8 like adictshin cosing u 2 stay inside and tern into a lasy non soshable depresed persin make you dependint and give up on ur dreems becus u wood rather do drugs geting involved with bad ppl and overal ending up living a undesirable lifestile :o:o:o:o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    holding marijuana users in jail costs too much moneys
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    There's no such thing as a war on drugs; only a war on people. Some people find drugs interesting to do because they allow one to experience life differently. Some people are attracted to that, whereas some people like complete stability in there mental state. When you wage a war on something like drugs, you aren't fighting the drugs, you're fighting the people who like to use them. Drugs are never going to go away, and people are never going to want to step outside of sobriety and experience all that life really has to offer.

A war on drugs doesn't exist, only a war on the innocent people who have an insatiable urge to experience life in a different way then their mind/body allows them.
  • Wooden PintsWooden Pints Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dear OP:

You are not doing a good job of trolling so please stop.
    edited July 2010
    Ahh, now it is Oink the Pig who is the laughing stock of totse. No more can any of you laugh at dr zoidberg

Zoidberg_real.jpg
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010

:facepalm:

Medicine has been wrong in the past over and over. You know doctors in ancient times recommended things such as :

"bleeding" a person to help fight infaction

cutting limbers off to deal with caimbra

prescribing pee to people 2 drink to fight deceases

and many others

now that was as little as 500 years ago

whos to say in 2500 they wont look back at the stupid calfornia dotors and think its barbaric and wrong and feel horror that such a harmful drug was prescribed to asthma.

this is what they mean when they say the solution is worst than the problem
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    holding marijuana users in jail costs too much moneys

death penalty, no chance of questioning the 1st judge decision, only use 1 rifle in shooting squad and only 2 bullets to save some money. if they dont die immediatly let them rot. perhaps let them smoke marijuana as they die since they are so fond of it.
    Godfrey wrote: »
    There's no such thing as a war on drugs; only a war on people. Some people find drugs interesting to do because they allow one to experience life differently. Some people are attracted to that, whereas some people like complete stability in there mental state. When you wage a war on something like drugs, you aren't fighting the drugs, you're fighting the people who like to use them. Drugs are never going to go away, and people are never going to want to step outside of sobriety and experience all that life really has to offer.

A war on drugs doesn't exist, only a war on the innocent people who have an insatiable urge to experience life in a different way then their mind/body allows them.

Now that could be said for anything. I could start saying "There's no such thing as a war on homecidie. There is a war on people. Some people find homecidie to be interesting because of X and Y and Z. When you wage a war on homecidis you arent fighting homecidis, you are fighting the killers. People will never stop doing homecidis.

Thus the war on "homecidis" is futile.

Legalize killing. " That's exactly the way you stoners think. It's ridiculous, it's gross. Homcidi is wrong, and your faulty and questionable reasoning won't make me think otherwise.
    edited July 2010
    420 posts. Fuck you, oink the punk ass police pig.
    edited July 2010
    Now that could be said for anything. I could start saying "There's no such thing as a war on homicide. There is a war on people. Some people find homicide to be interesting because of X and Y and Z. When you wage a war on homicides you arent fighting homicides, you are fighting the killers. People will never stop doing homicides.

Thus the war on "homicidies" is futile.

This is true. You will never stop people from murdering each other, just as you will never stop people from getting high.

The difference comes in the fact that possession of drugs isn't an action like murder is. When you murder someone, you're making something happen. Possessing drugs may show intent to do or sell them, however, you're not actually doing anything just by possessing them.

If someone were to face additional charges while committing an actual crime (say robbery) while possessing or under the influence of drugs, then I would be able to at least somewhat get behind and support that. However, as it currently stands, just the presence of a drug is enough to bring someones life to an end under the law, regardless of what they actually do while under the influence.

It's obvious that drugs are an essential part of a society. I can't name one society in history that as never utilized drugs to a certain extent for some purpose. I could be wrong about this, and if I am, please enlighten me. I think some people are just meant to go through the experience of being a drug addict or just using drugs to some extent for a period of their life. It's an experience, just like any other experience. Fining someone, putting them behind bars, or even taking their entire life as they know it just because that person is at a certain place in life where they are using or dealing with drugs in some fashion is not responsible.

To get back to your post
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    Has to be a troll, I really pity you otherwise OP.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    who have been known to say whatever lies they need to to get there next "fix"

or you could listen to the government who does research while SOBER

Are you suggesting that SOBER people don't lie?
    we ARE WINNING the war on drugs. everyday more shipments are caught and we get more info on the web of dealers that surround the country.

LOL, you catch a percentage. Just because you find a lot of drugs doesn't mean less are getting through. More drugs for you = more drugs for us. :)

in about 15 years time there won't be a drug problem anymore. one of the main things we need is harsher penalties.

death penalty for selling and life w\o parole for possession, and i want to see how many of you fuckers will dare break the law again

lol... in case you haven't noticed, penalties have been reduced for drug crimes in many states in the US.
  • edited July 2010

Scientists sober? You win the oxymoronic-phrase-of-the-day award. Ask Sasha Shuglin if he's sober. Plus, the DEA would have to put a bullet in the head of every citizen (including themselves and the OP too; I'd especially like to watch OP go before I do.) due to the clandestine manufacture of DMT during REM sleep.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oink the Pig is a retarded fuckwit. Gtfo my totse, cunt.
    edited July 2010
    Please_Do_Not_Feed_The_Troll.jpg

Brandon makes it kinda hard to ignore with spelling worse then a first grade drop out
    edited July 2010
    Godfrey wrote: »
    This is true. You will never stop people from murdering each other, just as you will never stop people from getting high.

The difference comes in the fact that possession of drugs isn't an action like murder is. When you murder someone, you're making something happen. Possessing drugs may show intent to do or sell them, however, you're not actually doing anything just by possessing them.

If someone were to face additional charges while committing an actual crime (say robbery) while possessing or under the influence of drugs, then I would be able to at least somewhat get behind and support that. However, as it currently stands, just the presence of a drug is enough to bring someones life to an end under the law, regardless of what they actually do while under the influence.

It's obvious that drugs are an essential part of a society. I can't name one society in history that as never utilized drugs to a certain extent for some purpose. I could be wrong about this, and if I am, please enlighten me. I think some people are just meant to go through the experience of being a drug addict or just using drugs to some extent for a period of their life. It's an experience, just like any other experience. Fining someone, putting them behind bars, or even taking their entire life as they know it just because that person is at a certain place in life where they are using or dealing with drugs in some fashion is not responsible.

To get back to your post

So by the same logic it is OK for people to go around carrying firearms and all kinds of weapon, because simple possesion doesn't mean they will hurt anyone first. Let guys bring ak47s to bars, it's not like having one will necessarily mean they will use them in the first bar fight.

This is the exact same logic. You gotta draw the line somewhere kiddo. About being "meant" to be a drug user for a while, how about being meant to have my foot up their ass and live behind closed bars for a while.

Slappy wrote: »
    Are you suggesting that SOBER people don't lie?

LOL, you catch a percentage. Just because you find a lot of drugs doesn't mean less are getting through. More drugs for you = more drugs for us. :)

lol... in case you haven't noticed, penalties have been reduced for drug crimes in many states in the US.

I dont lie, i'm sober, you do the math.
    Scientists sober? You win the oxymoronic-phrase-of-the-day award. Ask Sasha Shuglin if he's sober. Plus, the DEA would have to put a bullet in the head of every citizen (including themselves and the OP too; I'd especially like to watch OP go before I do.) due to the clandestine manufacture of DMT during REM sleep.

I sure hope you aren't suggesting i'm a drug user, you junkie pile of shit. And if you are you better fucking take that back.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2010
    Yawn.... fail troll
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think the people providing serious responses are trolls as well?
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    In after shitstorm.
  • edited July 2010
    So by the same logic it is OK for people to go around carrying firearms and all kinds of weapon, because simple possesion doesn't mean they will hurt anyone first. Let guys bring ak47s to bars, it's not like having one will necessarily mean they will use them in the first bar fight.

This is the exact same logic. You gotta draw the line somewhere kiddo. About being "meant" to be a drug user for a while, how about being meant to have my foot up their ass and live behind closed bars for a while.

Seriously, drugs and guns have TWO enitrely different functions. One is to change or preserve the function of a molecular machine and the other is designed to END the the function of such a machine.

I sure hope you aren't suggesting i'm a drug user, you junkie pile of shit. And if you are you better fucking take that back.

Do you sleep (If you don't sleep, you're probably using extraneous drugs anyways.)? Then you use drugs. Have you ever fallen in love (or just think you did)? Then you use drugs. Ever orgasm? Than you're a drug user. Have you ever been cut really bad? Then you use drugs. Look up endorphins, hormones, and neurotransmitters like oxytocin, fail-troll. I hope you stay ever addicted, until your very last breath, to this thing called Life.
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, drugs and guns have TWO enitrely different functions. One is to change or preserve the function of a molecular machine and the other is designed to END the the function of such a machine.

Do you sleep (If you don't sleep, you're probably using extraneous drugs anyways.)? Then you use drugs. Have you ever fallen in love (or just think you did)? Then you use drugs. Ever orgasm? Than you're a drug user. Have you ever been cut really bad? Then you use drugs. Look up endorphins, hormones, and neurotransmitters like oxytocin, fail-troll. I hope you stay ever addicted, until your very last breath, to this thing called Life.

You are obviously drugged out of your mind as you right this because i cant understand a fucking word of it so yea one more example of what drugs will do 2 you will destroy your communication power. thanks for further proving my point but i think it was already estabilished you stoner piece of shit
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    This fucking troll is using my name. I'm disrespected.
    edited July 2010
    lulz , one pig is quite enough

hts ban one of them
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    OP is mad because he cant get drugs anymore cuz he lost all of his friends to his internet addiction. "wahahaha, i might be pale, weak, poor, and antisocial but at least im not breaking the law! hahah!"
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    I posted in this thread hoping the fail troll that is the OP could at least provide a good conversation as Totse is seriously lacking on intellectual discussion. Turns out he's just a retarded fail-troll.

His reply to my post was so fail I didn't even bother to finish reading it even though it wasn't even a paragraph long.

OP, I suggest you take some lessons from Driveby and JFLC.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    :facepalm:
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    the day the drug problem will be solved is gonna be the day that i overdose on weed :o

DON'T DO IT :o:o:o
  • edited July 2010
    OP, you're a failure of a troll who should probably go overdose on smack. Unfunny tard.
    edited July 2010
    OP, you're a failure of a troll who should probably go overdose on smack. Unfunny tard.

The truth has been spoken