PSN Hacked Again?

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2012 in Tech & Games
According to Anonymous they hacked 10 Million Accounts, the 3000 of them are listed here http://pastebin.com/HUjZPaF3

But according to PSN https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/235824711601360898 it wasn't. But the guy that hacked (so-called) said he has a 50GB Database with users e-mails and other information and he is willing to give you access to it. No obviously I sense a trap here. He can torrent the information and be done with it.

On another note, these attempts are only going to hurt the customer base the most, an Anonymous isn't something to back when it comes to taking revenge for fighting for the public, they're scumbags but just using a different cloak. It's good to fight the corporation but it's a fucking scam to exploits users accounts and CCV info instead of going after the company itself. The sad part is most morons just follow their lead and think they're doing the right thing.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    It wasn't hacked, it's been confirmed multiple times.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    But... it's a lie!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    I find it hard to believe that every single one of those accounts passwords starts are something like this 752fa3c4caefd583c7a074d4da6e0ff6 and not a single one was a dog or girlfriends name.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    I find it hard to believe that every single one of those accounts passwords starts are something like this 752fa3c4caefd583c7a074d4da6e0ff6 and not a single one was a dog or girlfriends name.
    It's hashed but nice try.

TROLL!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    NZ government decided to legally give themselves access to our ISP logs & anon threatened them via youtube. A few days later political emails got accessed & some other shit. Our lying scum sucking prime minister showed his face on tv and blatantly lied saying "It wasn't anonymous that carried out the attack. It was another hacker group. It was just coincidence that the attack came after the youtube threat."

Be it government or corporate: If they're threatened publicly & get hit they tend to play the discredit card. This is to break down notoriety level of the individual or group involved & a pathetic attempt to make them look like non idiots. So I tend to be a pessimist when it comes to government or corporate denial.