Dfg Got Pwned

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2012 in Life
DL : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4786947/Totseans/Dfg%20got%20pwned.mp4
Tried uploading it on Youtube, connection kept timing out. Can anyone help me uploading this,

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    But do watch the video in any case. You will see me in it. :D
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2012
    So what happened?
    You get a cut that got infected?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    So what happened?
    You get a cut that got infected?

Knife went deep in the finger, it was an accident. Technically i got stabbed and it hit the main artery which resulted in me losing blood and almost blacking out from loss of blood.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    Self stabbed?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Self stabbed?

Not really, lets just say my sister was holding the knife while I was holding a stick. I tried to hit her but the knife got in the way. We were playing btw. I guess it was my bad luck that day.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    The next time put the stick down and whip out the Kun Tao gorilla hit. Imagine how a gorilla swings its arms towards itself when it beats its chest in a display. Notice how the wrists turn in towards the intended striking surface (in this case the gorilla's chest) just before contact in the video below?

Now imagine a person holding a knife. Say they holding it in their right hand. You would swing your left arm, with your wrist loose and your hand tight with the middle row of knuckles as the striking point of your blow. You swing just like you were going to pound your chest but with their hand in the path of your swing. Just before making contact with the bones on the back of their weapon hand turn the wrist in and tighten it as you strike. I don't care how strong someone's grip strength is if this is executed properly (and it is simple strike that can be taught in 10 minutes or less) their had will open just like a jack in the box from nerve and muscle reflex and whatever is in the hand will go flying across the room i the same direction as your swing.

P.S. This is a very effective strike to the temple or throat.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Not really, lets just say my sister was holding the knife while I was holding a stick. I tried to hit her but the knife got in the way. We were playing btw. I guess it was my bad luck that day.
    Pakastani man beats woman with stick.......Soooo stereotypical. :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    The next time put the stick down and whip out the Kun Tao gorilla hit. Imagine how a gorilla swings its arms towards itself when it beats its chest in a display. Notice how the wrists turn in towards the intended striking surface (in this case the gorilla's chest) just before contact in the video below?

Now imagine a person holding a knife. Say they holding it in their right hand. You would swing your left arm, with your wrist loose and your hand tight with the middle row of knuckles as the striking point of your blow. You swing just like you were going to pound your chest but with their hand in the path of your swing. Just before making contact with the bones on the back of their weapon hand turn the wrist in and tighten it as you strike. I don't care how strong someone's grip strength is if this is executed properly (and it is simple strike that can be taught in 10 minutes or less) their had will open just like a jack in the box from nerve and muscle reflex and whatever is in the hand will go flying across the room i the same direction as your swing.

Thanks next time she gets a hold of a knife, I will just use a bigger stick.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Pakastani man beats woman with stick.......Soooo stereotypical. :rolleyes:

Yep, that's me.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012

I bear witness that this is a fucking dangerous yet badass move :thumbsup: