An Interesting Take on Beastiality

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2012 in Life
I found this here I am trying to reach out to her. She is 21-22 Years old, she started when she was 12 years old. I don't have her picture nor do I know how she looks otherwise based on that I might get a bit more insight into this. She started because she was mostly sexually frustated and the dog was handy. Following are her replies to questions asked by members. I would love to get her here and talk about this in detail.

So how is it started?
Generally through a lot of curiosity and sexual frustration. I was always a creative child and found it to be arousing when I saw animals mating with each other. So I decided to give it a whirl myself and found that it's quite pleasurable and doesn't cause anyone or anything harm.

How many times have you been sexually active with an animal?
The first question is hard to answer simply because I haven't kept track. I'd have to say at least 50+ times.

What types of dog did you own, and what were your sexual habits with him?

I owned a red Doberman. We started out with just him performing oral on me, typically any night I was home alone. I had him while I lived with my parents, so I had to maintain a watchful eye for when they would be home, when they left, so on and so forth. I only was bold enough to try the full-blown sex when he had shown he was interested and I knew my parents wouldn't be home for a while.

Have you ever had a human lover, and did you discuss this with them?
I have had six human lovers in total, three of which have known of my interest and participation. One was apathetic, one was excited, and the last was unsettled by it but not enough at the time to break it off with me.

What upsides/downsides are there to your lifestyle?
The upsides are that I do not have to worry about the dog suffering from premature ejaculation. The orgasms are of a different variety than a human can give, not necessarily always better, but awesome in their own way. They don't complain about silly things, go down without hesitation, and seem to genuinely appreciate what effort you've put forth for them.
The downsides are the scratches, as my dog didn't like wearing socks. The knot can be painful if the dog is impatient to separate from you. Not all people are understanding that just because it's not what they would do, that doesn't make it wrong. I guess in my case now, another downside would be the fact that I can't own my own dog, so I'd have to 'borrow' one from a willing owner.

Why can't you own your own dog?

As I said before, I take advantage when the opportunity arises, but I'm fine without it. It's something I enjoy doing, not something that I live by.

Tell me more about knotting.. what does that mean?

Knotting is when a dog's penis swells near the base, essentially to 'plug' the vagina. This is to ensure that all the semen that the dog has is deposited in the female. Knotting can last upward of 10 minutes, my experiences were typically between 20 and 30 minutes long after ejaculation. The bulb feels extremely pleasurable against the inside of the vagina, and multiple orgasms can be had that way. It can be painful if the dog tries to pull out too soon, but it's not so painful that he would seriously injure me if he did pull out right away.

Well I guess if you're going to do something you might as well do it right :)
True of many things, unfortunately not many people share the sentiment.

I just wanted to say I've read this thread and am not nearly as weirded out as I thought I would be. I don't know if that's civil or judgmental or what. It seems like you're taking the animal's desires and willingness into consideration - that you're not like raping it or something. I just am having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I just don't understand the attraction. Is it just about physical pleasure? Do you form what you feel to be an emotional attachment, similar to what people form with people partners? Is it more emotionally satisfying to you? How hard has it been for you to deal with knowing something you find enjoyable is considered repulsive by a majority of the world? Did you ever try to fight it and tell yourself you were wrong or have you always accepted yourself for who you are?
There is something of a level of 'this is dirty' for it to be appealing. It's not just for the physical pleasure, although that is definitely a part of it. I don't feel as strong of a need to form an emotional bond... I have to like and trust the dog, obviously, but it doesn't have to be anything like with a person. As for how difficult it is to deal with it, I've come to accept that many people will not enjoy this topic, and do not accept it easily. In that case, unless I am involved with someone in a long term relationship, I generally keep it to myself. I did, for a long time, try to keep it to a minimum, deny the desire for it, and try to 'break' myself of it, but in the end, it seemed like it wasn't a necessary thing. I don't need bestiality to get off, but I do enjoy it when the opportunity arises. Same way that people enjoy having sex in public places, really.

Did the dog ever try to have sex with you or nudge up against you suggestively etc when your parents were home?

Yes, but if you just avoid making eye contact and ignore them entirely they seem to get the message pretty quickly.

Do you let dogs cum inside of you?
I have let dogs cum inside of me, as the knot prevents them from pulling out easily.

What do you prefer a dog or a man?
I prefer a man, in most cases, but sometimes I get a craving to have at it with a canine.

Have you had sex with another animal?

I've played around with female horses, but that's about the extent of my other species relations.

Do you still practice it? If not when did you stop? If so are you planning to stop anytime soon?
I practice it when the opportunity arises. I do not have my own dog any longer. I do not see a reason to stop, because it does not appear to be harming anyone/thing that participates. If a dog comes and nudges your hand for a scratch on the ear, you scratch its ear. If you call the dog, it comes over. If a dog is attempting to mount your leg, and you're into beastiality, you change your position so he can do you properly. :D

Did you get rid of the dog because you thought it'd be an issue, or other reasons?
The closest to bestiality I have ever made it is having my dogs lick and roll around on the sex towel after we've given it a round of the ol' in-out.

My sister was extremely attached to the dog, so when she moved out, she took him with.

Care to share which beasts?

Male dogs, female horses.

what do you do with the horses?
I've found that even in the Beast community, it's unusual to find a woman that enjoys interacting with other-species females.
I enjoyed fingering them and working my way up to fisting them. They're lovely to have spasm around your arm, but it didn't hold my interest for very long.

I'm just putting this here so it doesn't get buried, and I am going to try to phrase this tactfully. How did you, umm, start having sex with animals? and how do you judge whether you want to sleep with an animal or not?

It was really just a curiosity that I had. I judge whether or not I want to sleep with them based on their reactions to certain touches, if they're friendly, and if they seem interested, as well as how the owner feels about it.

Wait, what? You ask permission and the owners allow it?
Yes.

Have you ever gotten a bacterial infection from the dog's tongue or penis? If so, what did the doctor take as the cause?
Not yet, and I don't think I will. If I was going to talk to my doctor about it, depending on the symptoms, it could be something as simple as the idea that I didn't wipe well enough. Sorry to be frank about that, but that's probably the best answer one could get.

Can you give us examples of said acts?
For the most part, it's been oral sex simply because I was afraid to be knotted. I've been eaten out by a few different dogs. I was mounted twice by the same Doberman, after some time of simply letting him get comfortable with the idea.
I've fingered and vaginally fisted female horses, although to be honest females do nothing for me--- just an extension of curiosity.

When you were eaten out, did it involve peanut butter?

Do you perform oral?

No, actually. Peanut butter and other 'treats' are used for dogs that are not willing but owners that are willing to pressure them. I find this to be an unacceptable way to get an animal to perform, but that's just my opinion on the matter.
I do not perform oral on animals.. Not entirely sure why, but it just doesn't hold any appeal to me.

What breed of dog do you fantasize about?
Because I initially dealt with the Doberman, it would be that breed as well as German Shepherds and Akitas.

So, how DOES one stop a dog from humping their leg?
That really depends on the dog, to be perfectly honest. There are really two types of humping that dogs will exhibit, one of which is dominating and the other for sexual arousal. The former is harder to break, because it's generally a behavior that was observed as funny the first few times an owner witnessed it. The sexual arousal kind is much easier--- most dogs that want something from you will listen to you if you have the right relationship with them. A simple "no" command should be enough and removing their paws from you.

my dad told me, never stand behind a horse because when it kicks it causes SEVERE DAMAGE. have u had any such encounters? also- how do u persuade a dog to um a) get hard, and then b) take a hard dog dick and put it in you.

I'd have to agree with your dad on that one--- that's part of the reason I didn't do that very often. The horses I dealt with were ones I worked with everyday. You get to know the animal, but there is still a risk involved, even if you know them well. Standing very close to the horse works in keeping the injuries minimal if she were to kick, because they can't get nearly as big of a 'swing' to hurt you, but still---- would never do this to a horse that I hadn't known for at least six months.

As for a dog to get hard, one could try stroking their sheath, the further back towards the scrotum, the better. When you see the knot, stimulating them behind it normally gets them going pretty quickly.
There are two ways of 'taking a hard dog dick' as you put it, either missionary or doggy style. Missionary, you lay on your back close to the edge of a surface that is about on the dog's level, and they penetrate you that way, or you do it the 'standard' way for them, on all fours, typically on the ground. You CANNOT force a dog to mount you--- it breaks a lot of trust and bonds that they have with you, and makes them wary of you.

Do you do anal?

When I have the opportunity, yes. Dogs don't care where they lick, either, which is both pleasurable and a health-risk. As with humans doing 'rimming', dogs can spread any bacteria around if proper care isn't taken to be clean before hand.

I had an ex that engaged in similar behavior between 12 and 13. She said her mindset of the time was more a matter of extreme masturbation than sex. Would you say your mindset started off similarly?
I'd have to say so, yes. It started out as just another way to get off, and evolved from there.

Does the dog cum inside you? Is dog cum different from human cum?
If the knot is in place, then yes. Dog cum tends to be more watery and hotter in temperature.

So... which mammal took your virginity?
Human

I had a 100% negative view of bestiality until seeing your responses, as I was of the belief that it was always forced on the animal. Thinking about it now, I don't know why I had that notion. I still think it is extremely weird, but whatevs, have fun.
Thank you for taking the time to read. I think it's generally a knee-jerk reaction to believe that the less intelligent partner obviously was being forced into things...

I've met two chicks who were interested in dogs. Both for different reasons.

One was just: The dog fucked better than the other men I fucked. She did give it oral and play with it to get it hard, the rest the dog knew how to do.
The other one was in to being degraded and humiliation and had a fantasy of having to pleasure the dogs or get off from the dogs before a human could pleasure her. I was willing to oblige but the opportunity never presented itself... and I'm not sure i would have even thought it through before being placed in the scene.

The first one I can somewhat understand... Dogs can take initiative quickly, almost always can get it up, and don't complain if you want to try something new. They also can last for ages, and be a bit dominating, given the chance.
The second one I can also understand. I've talked to many Dom's who loved the idea of degrading a girl in just that way. It's exciting to be 'taken' by a beast at your Master's command, that kind of thing.

Question Deleted:

Male human on female animal is more difficult of a topic to breach because it's, as you said, harder to tell when an animal is willing. With female dogs, you need to wait until they're in heat, and even then it can be a questionable thing. I've been told that as long as you start at a young age with them, in terms of handling their genitals and such, they are generally quite willing later on. Larger breeds can (generally) take a human penis.
Horses are a little easier, and sometimes you can find females that will be willing to mate out of season as well. I owned an older quarter horse mare who loved to be fingered whenever I would oblige her nuzzling.
Knotting is only painful if the dog gets panicked or tries to pull out too early--- and even then, it's really not that bad, just sort of a sharp stretching and then it's over. Probably has nothing on child birth, haha.

I would be interested in trying other animals if given the opportunity. I actually have a slight curiosity for dolphins, but that's more of a "Yeah right, like that will ever happen" kind of curiosity.
I am not keen on doing oral on animals, for some reason, but if he was well-cleaned I don't see why not. I would probably enjoy having sex with him more, though.

I hope this changes your view on this, not might be illegal in certain states but here we try to keep an open mind about things and actually try to understand what others feels. I am actually glad I stumbled on to this AMA.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Bestiality is only illegal on moral grounds. They just use the harming of the animal as an excuse to justify their concept of morals. A child I can understand because it can affect the kids upbringing. Its not like an animal is going to go into total recluse or suicidal tendencies due to getting fucked by an person.
    Not my buzz but such a prudish law.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    My face...now..
    i9fPA.gif

My face when I get to join in with her...
    1312068283224.gif

Fuck me, after months of having stress hormones off the chart, I just want to shag anything.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I just cracked a chubby.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2012
    Meh people are fucked up as long as she isn't hurting anything or anyone whatever.
    I think she was just trolling anyway.