Hello!

TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
edited November 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Former .com/zoklet user here, think i may have posted some on .info too but not sure.

Now that i am unemployed and bored out of my skull i have once again taken up the hobby of trolling the interwebs, and thought to myself where to find likeminded people.
Nice to see the totse spirit still lives on. (Or does it?)

One of my many new hobbies is trolling IP security cameras and playing around with "freelance intelligence gathering" (read: cyber stalking)
If the technology forum here is active i am hoping to find some people with the same interests, i still have alot to learn in the internet (in)security topic.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Welcome, Trx100 is working in the Cyber field. And I do know how to play around with remote IP cams and I do troll a lot. And there are tons of ways to use your free time. Unfortunately for me, I am overbooked. But I will try to help you out as much as I can. When it comes to security you're pretty much on your own but I can link you to some great places to start or learn from, on top of that, i can assist you in some stuff.

Currently I have taken a keen interest in War driving and wireless hacking. I am bit a out of touch but I am sure I can get something out of it. This is totseans, this is not totse but the spirit of totse does live on here. The rules are different but if you're a decent human being and know how to actually behave like a real person, you won't have any issues. You're free to move around, digg stuff, post your thoughts and share what you think about this world.

Our aim here is to help everyone that comes here and in the end actually try to change people lives or make them better and get them on a path that is more open and totse like. You won't find much traffic here because apart from being a forum this is a hub where like minded people come and most importantly this place is dedicated to our family of totseans.

In short, this place is like a home to many of us. I hope you will take care of it and respect it's rules. Again, welcome to totseans.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    @OP have you ever heard of literotica?
  • TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Our aim here is to help everyone that comes here and in the end actually try to change people lives or make them better and get them on a path that is more open and totse like. You won't find much traffic here because apart from being a forum this is a hub where like minded people come and most importantly this place is dedicated to our family of totseans.

In short, this place is like a home to many of us. I hope you will take care of it and respect it's rules. Again, welcome to totseans.

I remember you from browsing .info few years back, i take it this is mainly the same group of people as back then?
    Anyway, thanks for the welcome and i will poke around a bit and try to get a feel for this place.
    @OP have you ever heard of literotica?

Heard of, yes. But never been there much.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    I remember you from browsing .info few years back, i take it this is mainly the same group of people as back then?
    Anyway, thanks for the welcome and i will poke around a bit and try to get a feel for this place.

Yep, well most of them. We kept the mature ones and decided to rebuild the foundations. Slow and steady, more focused on real people than traffic. Since we don't really aim to generate revenue or aim to get Internet fame.
    edited October 2012

OK then you probably don't know tinf1984 from over there then huh?
    edited October 2012

It is possible i have registered there but iam not sure, but i have never posted anything there atleast.
    edited October 2012

It is possible i have registered there but iam not sure, but i have never posted anything there atleast.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Hoah, damn that lag brah.
    edited November 2012
    I swept the duplicate posts under the rug so to speak.
    edited November 2012
    I swept the duplicate posts under the rug so to speak.

Ah, good. I just thought it was noscript screwing things up again.
    edited November 2012
    Who knows, at the end of the day it is all 0's and 1's and if something doesn't get what it expect than neither does the user.

:TRIXED: