Some of my family went to a great place!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2012 in Life
No, they aren't dead. They went to Egypt. Don't ask why - I think it's a crap choice what with the events of the last year.

Anyone else been there? Here's the money to prove it. Plus I didn't know they used Pounds.
http://imgur.com/a/R3wrB

Not gonna say too much out of security, but I taught them some basic Arabic, yet they still got fucked at airport security!

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    The only way you could get me to travel to the Middle East would be in a Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit (also known as the Stealth Bomber) configured with sixteen 2,400 lb (1,100 kg) B83 nuclear bombs.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    My sister was there and she came back from there. She will be heading out there in few weeks. Not really a good place to visit.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    It's full or pickpockets. Their word for money is based on the word guinea.

It's the most populous Arab country (technically north African). It's also the most liberal after Lebanon.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I figured it was pretty liberal (they aren't anywhere near Cairo). Also gave them a LOT of shit about going though - this was the last text I sent my Mum...
    AllahSnackbar%20%28Small%29.png

That said, I agree with TDR on this matter. I'd rather fly over the place, in comfort and maybe with a Whiskey in hand, knowing that relative freedom is not far away at that speed.
    Whereabouts did your Sister go, Dfg? I hope mine isn't being traded for a camel right now. She looks pretty Aryan.
    edited October 2012
    I just want to nuke 'em till they glow and use their assholes for runway lights.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I figured it was pretty liberal (they aren't anywhere near Cairo). Also gave them a LOT of shit about going though - this was the last text I sent my Mum...
    AllahSnackbar%20%28Small%29.png

That said, I agree with TDR on this matter. I'd rather fly over the place, in comfort and maybe with a Whiskey in hand, knowing that relative freedom is not far away at that speed.
    Whereabouts did your Sister go, Dfg? I hope mine isn't being traded for a camel right now. She looks pretty Aryan.

Don't know the exact place but kindly tell your parents to drop by Pakistan for a day or two so I shag your sister :)
    edited November 2012
    Go ahead brah. Her boyfriend is with them but just means sloppy seconds for one of you...

Oh god I feel sick. Talking of which, I fed the cat earlier and thought I'd wear my "Breaking Bad style respirator" as I retch when I smell cat food. It truly is foul shit.
    Anyway, turns out my plan of "oh the respirator will filter out the smell, as my S-10 Army respirator does" didn't work and I was sick IN the respirator and it went up my nose, too.

All that and a hangover. Fuck today. Fuck it with a rake.
    edited November 2012
    aa hahahahaha I just had a great mental image of a mask/nose full of puke and the smell of cat food.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Oh shit, HAHAHHAHAAHHAH man that sucks. Glad I wasn't in your shoes.
    edited November 2012
    It was a pretty random post addition but it had to be shared with you guys. Srsly, breathing in puke AND cat food.
    That's never gonna leave me.