So, the ISP decided to screw me.

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I am using a Wimax ISP, it has been working quite well. It's fucking expensive but worked for me. Now they updated their fucking policy a week ago and added a cap on the fucking unlimited account. I mean it's bad enough they call 100GB or more fucking unlimited or the fucking ADSL ISP called 300GB unlimited but for fuck sakes if you're asking 34+ dollars per month you cannot fucking cap that connection.

So, on Friday out of nowhere my Internet went crappy. I called them they said I reached the Cap which is FUCKING 60GB, FUCKING FUCK, 60GB. That's 10GB more than the old Wimax service I was using. Fucking cunts, hell even Jews are better than them. LIKE FUCK ME.

So, I went rage mode on it and I am still pissed. I get 30KB and less and it's fucking impossible to browse the Internet. Thank fuck the forums work but wordpress can't be used. Can't download stuff, can't watch anything. I am tempted to burn their offices down but I will do that once I have switched to my old ISP which I had to call unfortunately.

Fucking cunts, I need ways to fuck them up, I can send them fuck loads of hate mail, rage and go haywire and bitch about them but I need something more fun. But I will have to keep a cool head for few days but I am planning. Fucking cunts need to be pay.

Comments