Just got back from rehab

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited December 2012 in Life
I havent been on lately because I was in rehab for a crack and heroin addiction. I just got out a few days ago. I'm starting IOP tonight. On a related note I met a girl while I was there. Shes getting out in a couple days and wants to hang out so thats cool. I'm glad I went it gave me time to clear my mind and take inventory of my life. Anyway how's everyone been?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2012
    Good, I wish you luck in staying off the junk and getting your life on track.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    Woah! Seig mang. :eek:
    So is your shit all clean now? :cool:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2012
    Good, I wish you luck in staying off the junk and getting your life on track.

Thanks man. After my mind clearing up I look back at all the dastardly deeds I commited and can't believe that was me.
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Woah! Seig mang. :eek:
    So is your shit all clean now? :cool:

I still drink but thats it. Most would say I shouldnt even be doing that but I think I can handle drinking without doing hard drugs.
    edited November 2012
    Bro, if you have a problem with dependency alcohol is no light weight. ima just sayin'...
    edited November 2012
    Bro, if you have a problem with dependency alcohol is no light weight. ima just sayin'...

Thats prolly true.
    edited November 2012
    The important thing to know about here anyhow is we will judge you base on what you do and not on what you did.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Hey mate, nice to hear from you. Glad your getting over the addiction dude, but I'd lay off the alcohol too if you can. You probably feel more like taking something if you drink too. Not that know mind so I may be giving useless info :P Hope i continues to work out for you.
    edited November 2012
    Well I fucked up. My drinking led to me being hospitalized for pancreatits. They ended up giving me morphine for 2 days and sent me home with a script of dilaudid. I just shot 10 mg's.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2012
    It's good ta see you back anyways DS
    edited November 2012
    One day at a time. You fucked up today. Tomorrow don't fuck up. One day at a time...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Take it easy, keep your head up and pound the fucker. Life ain't easy.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2012
    I almost feel like yelling LOSER at you...but i'll follow suit with dfg and darky...keep on pluggin buddy.

Have faith. in yourself, and others.
    edited December 2012
    I wonder what happened to him. Is he back to stealing ladders do you think?