Coupon/Voucher addo-ons for Chrome and Firefox

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2012 in Life
So we all like a discount, right? I do, as a frugal twenty-something who is shit at both birthday and xmas shopping, then hears "oh, I can just Google for discount codes" never to find they work - so I'm glad I found this as it takes out the guesswork and annoyance that I have to pay full price. Yay!

This is a short post but I found some add-ons both for Chrome and Firefox that display any Voucher/Coupon codes for sites you may buy something from.

In essence, the add-ons will display a small box somewhere on the top of the page (usually the top) which will give you valid codes to use and a short description of each one (such as shipping, price or mulibuy offers/savings).

Without further-a-do, here they are - and are so far confirmed for working in the USA, UK and France.
Why France?
I have no fucking idea.

Chrome
Firefox
I have tested the Firefox ones and only read reviews of the Chrome extensions. I'm sure you'll be fine :)
Enjoy!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2012
    Would they work on hosting companies, it's always a hassle to Google coupons, I guess this should my life easier.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2012
    I am giving PriceBlink and CouponsHelper a look see but I don't see myself flying anywhere with a 110 lb German Shepard so I gave Invisiblehand a pass.