Hey I went to some place and recorded a video

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2013
    Bro! Do the guys in pakland actually dance with girls? :confused:
    The last 2 dudes seemed pretty much out there. Ay woot?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Bro! Do the guys in pakland actually dance with girls? :confused:
    The last 2 dudes seemed pretty much out there. Ay woot?

If they danced with girls, I wouldn't be here typing this, instead of would be getting hammered and laid.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Really good footage bro, enjoyed it very much :) Not sure about the dancing lol But it was nice to see people enjoying themselves.
    edited January 2013
    Do they get paid for the music before hand or are they like busking? Be good to hear something pakistani fused into something else.

Something like this! (Indian though)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    That actually put a smile on my face! I should video some Morris Dancers sometime (although they are quite rare and everyone now thinks the UK is just about that smarmy naan-bread faced cunt called Piers Morgan).

ANYWAY! That was a rather enjoyable video, and I bet you got a bit of that dancing, eh? Shaking that booty. Glad there was no Gangnam style :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    That actually put a smile on my face! I should video some Morris Dancers sometime (although they are quite rare and everyone now thinks the UK is just about that smarmy naan-bread faced cunt called Piers Morgan).

ANYWAY! That was a rather enjoyable video, and I bet you got a bit of that dancing, eh? Shaking that booty. Glad there was no Gangnam style :hai:

Thanks for the comments :D

I will record more videos for you.
    edited January 2013
    Aww yeah :) also don't apologise for the quality! That's some nice HD you got going on there.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Please do DFG! :D Someone filming from Europe and America would be America would be exceedingly boring, but I love watching something completely different. Same when I watched your uni videos, really great stuff.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Really, damn okay I would have a the tripod with me tomorrow. And on Sunday I will be going on an outing with my family. Time to record videos for you guys <3.
    edited January 2013
    I feel like such a dirty voyeur ......... I think I like it!
    edited January 2013
    Just realised the Dexter's Lab and Cartoon Network bits in the background! :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2013
    Tahahah, well tomorrow is Sunday and I plan to visit some places. I will take my Point and shoot and will record some videos for you guys :D