Some Women are Crazy

DfgDfg Admin
edited March 2013 in Life
Tl;dr, geeky kids get taken in my a girl, she gets on tops and fucks him. Ends up with a baby, dude is now forced by the system to pay for child care even though he never wanted it. Also, this part is fun:

"Many men, for example, recall getting erections when they felt scared, angry, or even nervous — like having to go up to the chalkboard to write out a math problem," she said. "And certainly seeing someone naked could lead them to get an erection."

In short be careful who you fuck.

Here's what's certain about the Hudson High School romance of Kris Bucher and Jessica Fuller:

They dated, on and off, for three years.

On Jan. 6, 2006, when he was still 17 and she was 18, they had sex in the back seat of a car and made a baby she named Joshua.

A paternity test confirmed Kris was the father.

Kris was not present at Joshua's birth.

He did not contribute anything — not time, not money — to Joshua's care.

Jessica never asked Kris for help.

In March 2009, Kris got a letter from the state of Michigan. Jessica had moved there and gone on welfare and Michigan wanted Kris to start paying child support.
Kris hired a lawyer. He said he shouldn't have to pay child support because he never wanted the baby.
Jessica, he said, raped him.

Around the country there are plenty of cases of underage boys who got a woman pregnant and then tried to avoid paying child support. The 15-year-old in California who was seduced by the 34-year-old mom next door. The 13-year-old boy in Kansas who had sex with his 17-year-old baby*sitter. The 15-year-old boy in Florida who impregnated a 20-year-old.
Under a strict interpretation of the law, these boys, by virtue of their age, were raped. But family courts have seen these incidents for what they were: consensual sexual encounters. And as a result, they have ordered the boys to pay child support.

The baby is the innocent one, judges say. One court put it this way: If the sex was voluntary, then the parenthood is also.

Kris says his case is different. He's not fighting the child support because he was underage. He's fighting, he says, because he said "no" to the sex.
Jessica denies that she forced him to have sex, and she has not been charged with any crime. But Kris' argument in the child support case has the potential to make case law in Florida. It rests on a simple question:
Do you believe him?

• • •
Jessica remembers the exact date she first met him in the halls of Hudson High School. It was Aug. 25, 2003, her freshman year.
"You don't know it yet, but you are my future boyfriend," she said to him a day later.

The following morning, he was waiting for her at her bus and by lunch time, they were inseparable.

Kris had never had a girlfriend before. He wore glasses and was kind of geeky. She was outgoing and had auburn hair and hazel eyes. His world shrank. She was it.
Their relationship was tumultuous. They fought, broke up and always reconnected. In between, she dated other boys.
They joined the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps at their high school. They talked about one day getting married, having kids. They first had sex in early May 2005 in the back seat of his 1997 Mazda 626. He was 17, she was 17.
She got pregnant later that year, but miscarried two months later. She remembers the hospital, Kris standing there. He looked pale, scared.
• • •
What happened in the weeks after the miscarriage, and specifically on the night of Jan. 6, 2006, is where the couple's stories begin to diverge. Kris told his version at a child support hearing in Brooksville in 2010. Jessica was not present.
Kris testified he wasn't ready to be a father. And the doctor told them Jessica would now be particularly fertile, so they decided to avoid sex.
On Jan. 6, 2006, Jessica and Kris fought and she broke up with him again. He was in love, he said, and he begged her not to leave him. So she invited him to her church youth group meeting that night.
Their friends drove, but the church was closed, so they headed to Hudson Beach in Pasco County. The other couple went for a walk.
Kris and Jessica sat in the back seat. He said he was looking out the window at the smooth water when she got on top of him and said: "You know you want me."
The passenger seat in front of him was tilted back at a 45-degree angle. She used one arm to pin him down, he said, the other to unzip his pants. At the time, he said, he was 5-foot-7 and 150 pounds and she was heavier.
"At any time do you make a statement to her about you will not have sexual intercourse with her?" asked his lawyer, Kerry O'Connor, at the hearing.
"I told her, 'No, I do not want this.' And that's when she said, 'It's going to happen.' "
"And did you specifically use the word 'no'? "
"Absolutely . . . several times."
He said he tried to push Jessica off. He said he tried to pull the door handle to open the car door. He said she slammed her hand over the lock. He said it was over pretty fast.
He got out of the car, sat on the tailgate with his head in his hands. Their friends returned and he said nothing. They dropped him at his house.
Did you go to the police immediately? his lawyer asked.
"No, I did not," he responded. Kris said he called the Sheriff's Office a few weeks later and spoke to a deputy. The deputy seemed to doubt him but said he would follow up. He never did and neither did Kris.
"At this point, I was a senior in high school. I didn't want to lose respect amongst friends. I was in a respected position in JROTC. I didn't want to lose that. I didn't want any kind of unwanted attention drawn to me."
• • •
In February 2006, Kris said, he and Jessica sat down on the soft brown couch in the living room of his parents' home in Brooksville.
They told his parents that Jessica was pregnant.
How did this happen? his mother asked. The doctor had told them to be careful. They had agreed to refrain from sex.
Kris, his mother and his father all say that at that moment, Jessica admitted that she forced Kris to have sex against his will.
"I made him," Connie Bucher recalls her saying.
Kris' dad, Steve Bucher, was initially skeptical, but he didn't say anything.
"How does a girl rape a guy? I just couldn't see that," he said in a recent interview.
Experts say it is physically possible for a man to be raped by a woman, or, put another way, to get an erection without wanting to have sex.
"Teenagers, in particular, often have an uncontrollable genital response," says Debby Herbenick, a research scientist in sexual health at Indiana University and author of Because It Feels Good.
"Many men, for example, recall getting erections when they felt scared, angry, or even nervous — like having to go up to the chalkboard to write out a math problem," she said. "And certainly seeing someone naked could lead them to get an erection."
There are statutes addressing child support if a man rapes a woman, said O'Connor, Kris' lawyer. But not if a woman rapes a man.
Was it fair for the court to order the victim of a crime to compensate the perpetrator? O'Connor asked.
"I know society does not believe, I think overwhelmingly, that a man can be the subject of an involuntary sexual battery," she said. "And that is unfortunate because my client is."
• • •
Jessica Ann Fuller's Facebook page says she is a proud mother of two. A Christian who likes to go to church. A community college student who hopes to be a special education teacher.
In a phone interview from her home in Michigan, Jessica, now 23, pregnant and engaged to another man, acknowledges a lot of things.
That she got on top of Kris in the back seat of the car and initiated sex that night.
That Kris stopped them in the middle and raised questions about whether they should continue. "I didn't get off him and he didn't push me off."
They remained together, Jessica said, for about a month afterward, until Kris discovered that Jessica had had sex with another guy that same night. They didn't see each other much after that.
In instant messages the day Kris was served with child support papers more than two years ago, he told her he was afraid he would go to jail because he couldn't afford child support.
Jessica: im sorry, but theres nothing i can do. You helped make the kid, now you have to help take care of it.
Kris: excuse me? u know as well as i do that you forced yourself on me that night
Kris: and you know i said no
Jessica: omg...
Kris: you admitted it right in front of my parents
Jessica: ok, no i didn't
Jessica said she didn't go after child support because she was hoping that one day Kris would want something to do with Joshua, who is now 4.
"Kris would be very proud of how smart he is," she said.
Jessica said she still cares about Kris.
"He was my first love," she said, "and I'm always going to care about him."
But she said she's disappointed.
"If for some reason they ever found me guilty of raping him, my whole career would be completely destroyed, I'd be put in jail and the children would go in foster care," she said. "To destroy my entire family for the simple thing that he didn't want to pay child support, that's a very selfish thing to do."
• • •
Two months ago, Kris, now 23, was dealt a setback. His request to dismiss the child support case was denied.
In rejecting the claim, a Hernando County hearing officer pointed to cases of the 13-year-old boy in Kansas, the 15-year-old in California, a 15-year-old in Florida — all of whom were underage when they had consensual sex with women who got pregnant.
"Like the other states, Florida has an interest in requiring parents to support their children," the hearing officer wrote.
Left open was the question of consent.
"The crux of the tension here," said Ruth Jones, a professor of law at McGeorge Law School in Sacramento, Calif., "is if . . . he is a victim of forcible rape, is that sufficient to alleviate him from the responsibility of child support?"
There is a case that deals with this. It's not exactly like Kris' case, but similar. It involves a 34-year-old man from Alabama who passed out at a party. A woman had sex with him while he was unconscious and she got pregnant. The court ordered him to pay child support.
Kris earns $21,000 a year working with his dad's water conditioning company.
This past week, he married another woman who has two kids.
The amount of child support he owes has never been calculated. But he said he has spent about $5,000 to fight it.
He had to decide recently if he wanted to appeal the case to the 5th District Court of Appeal. He decided to keep going, he said, because he feels like he's being punished for something Jessica did.
He says he knows it sounds harsh, but he doesn't want anything to do with Joshua. Ever.
"He was the result of something traumatic in my life, and I don't think I could bring myself to be a parent," Kris said. "It's not fair to him. It's not his fault."

Read it here

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2013
    It goes without saying about sticking your dick in any girl, that if you don't wrap it in latex, you're gonna be making paychecks.

I promise not to talk about my current relationship much, however it is relevant for this post. Last time I was over, she initiated sexytimes and jumped on me. Any guy, short of gay or drugged up to the hilt, would get a hard-on if a 20 year old Eastern Euro chick began riding them, and I was no exception. So we fuck without a rubber, I shoot early and bam, the deed is done.
    I then leave and cue my shitty personality "disorder" whereby I am convinced she is going to get pregnant in order to stick in a relationship and/or have me in her life one way or another because she knows I have a lot of money at the moment. Another rule - if you are getting with a girl, never latch on that you have much money, even if it's the case.

Obviously she wasn't that spiteful, but over the years I've learnt never to trust women and I automatically assume they are out for your money or genes.

I seriously feel for this poor kid. The legal system is rigged in favour of females as they can easily dodge the burden of proof. Males are seen as inherently evil and vulgar so much so that they are scapegoats for rape cases and assault. However look at rape cases of males in prison etc. But no, as a society we laugh at the "shower time - don't drop the soap" joke...

Glad the guy in the news article was honest - he wasn't ready for a kid, he feels it's unfair to bring him into the world with so much trauma around and a spiteful bitch of a mother he will now forever have to be tied to. However you look at that and think "well, was he responsible enough to have sex?" and then question your own actions. I'm a fan of thinking 20+ years in the future with any choice I make. But this poor fucker probably can't imagine a week ahead thanks to depression and other bits.

tl;dr - I really feel for that guy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    RemadE wrote: »
    It goes without saying about sticking your dick in any girl, that if you don't wrap it in latex, you're gonna be making paychecks.

I promise not to talk about my current relationship much, however it is relevant for this post. Last time I was over, she initiated sexytimes and jumped on me. Any guy, short of gay or drugged up to the hilt, would get a hard-on if a 20 year old Eastern Euro chick began riding them, and I was no exception. So we fuck without a rubber, I shoot early and bam, the deed is done.
    I then leave and cue my shitty personality "disorder" whereby I am convinced she is going to get pregnant in order to stick in a relationship and/or have me in her life one way or another because she knows I have a lot of money at the moment. Another rule - if you are getting with a girl, never latch on that you have much money, even if it's the case.

Obviously she wasn't that spiteful, but over the years I've learnt never to trust women and I automatically assume they are out for your money or genes.

I seriously feel for this poor kid. The legal system is rigged in favour of females as they can easily dodge the burden of proof. Males are seen as inherently evil and vulgar so much so that they are scapegoats for rape cases and assault. However look at rape cases of males in prison etc. But no, as a society we laugh at the "shower time - don't drop the soap" joke...

Glad the guy in the news article was honest - he wasn't ready for a kid, he feels it's unfair to bring him into the world with so much trauma around and a spiteful bitch of a mother he will now forever have to be tied to. However you look at that and think "well, was he responsible enough to have sex?" and then question your own actions. I'm a fan of thinking 20+ years in the future with any choice I make. But this poor fucker probably can't imagine a week ahead thanks to depression and other bits.

tl;dr - I really feel for that guy.

It's cases like these that force my dick into a trauma. I can't literally fuck anything, even with a rubber the risk is high, however I am trying to talk the bold approach. I met a girl in Uni yesterday and she is BF of my classmate, decent height, but she is skinny as in model type skinny and I think her hair is pretty good as well. She came to Pakistan and she was living OUTSIDE, according to my friend she is single and not with anyone and most of all, she has a thing for me. I mean I wasn't planning on hooking up but when I met her I shaked her fucking hand out of nowhere without thinking, I don't that shit with anyone.

So, I think their might be a chance I can finally get some action. But again I am will be cautious, don't want to get in and ruin everything. I am doing great in University and have tons of people around me, I do have the jail free card because I flirt with every girl on the campus but I don't follow them, if I hooked up with her things might be complicated. But again you won't know if you didn't try it, plus I am more interested in using her for my semester project, I need a model type girl to shoot and she might make things easier for me.

Personally I am not sexually into any girl but I might feel her up ;). Plus she a bit open about things, but I am assuming things right now. It might take me a week to get her to that level or unfortunately few hours.

I have been roaming in another community, it's a torrent website for Audio books and I joined IRC for the invite, it's totally G rated but I had a blast. I will be borrowing some of their concepts, especially the reward system. It seems to work pretty well and I do love the tracker approach. I am thinking of setting up a private tracker for stuff which is legal or materials etc. But not on this host, might use a free or cheap host for that one.