Paul Walker, We will miss you

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2013 in Life
For starters this is the crash video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=399_1385876750

It's extremely troublesome to watch especially since you know the face that well and here is the copy pasted story.

''Fast & Furious" Star Paul Walker Dies at car crash. Burning wreck Caught On Video

Actor Paul Walker, who shot to fame as star of the high-octane street racing franchise "Fast & Furious," died Saturday in a car crash in Southern California. He was 40.

Embed CodeSwitch PlayerPlays: 663966 (Embed: 323494)
Walker's publicist Ame van Iden confirmed his death, but said she could not elaborate beyond statements posted on Walker's official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walker was a passenger in a friend's car and both were attending a charity event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide, in the community of Valencia in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Hollywood.

The website for the charity said the Saturday event was intended to benefit victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=399_1385876750#LMKx8pvXHsjk7W5v.99
Actor Paul Walker, who shot to fame as star of the high-octane street racing franchise "Fast & Furious," died Saturday in a car crash in Southern California. He was 40.

Walker's publicist Ame van Iden confirmed his death, but said she could not elaborate beyond statements posted on Walker's official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walker was a passenger in a friend's car and both were attending a charity event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide, in the community of Valencia in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Hollywood.

The website for the charity said the Saturday event was intended to benefit victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

The crash took place about 3:30 p.m. (6:30 p.m. ET), about 300 yards from the office park where the event was held.

The Santa Clarita Valley Signal, citing a sheriff's deputy at the scene, said a red Porsche appeared to have lost control.

Deputies arrived at the scene to find a vehicle on fire, the sheriff's department said in a statement.

Once fire crews put the flames out, they found two occupants, both of whom were pronounced dead at the scene.

Saturday evening, all that remained was the burnt mangled metal of the car and a light pole that had been knocked down.

R.I.P mate

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2013
    Paul who?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2013
    Paul who?

The guy from fast and furious?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited December 2013
    I've never heard of him until he died. Not a fan of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise, only seen the first one. The media is enjoying this because of the irony of his death.

Although it's sad and all that..
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Not a fan of the "Fast and the Furious" franchise

I can't say I have seen it before tbh
  • My friend and I just watched Joyride (Aka Road Kill) JJ Abrams co wrote it

Steve Zahn, Leelee Sobieski and Paul Walker. Mr Abrams stated they borrowed (Homage) The Hitcher from the early 80s and "Duel" (Dennis Weaver-Made for TV) as concepts for the film (which you can see borrowed vehicles from both films)

Great movie.. the restaurant scene is funny as hell. Go watch it if you have the means. Walker and Zahn were funny in it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Fox7 wrote: »
    My friend and I just watched Joyride (Aka Road Kill) JJ Abrams co wrote it

Steve Zahn, Leelee Sobieski and Paul Walker. Mr Abrams stated they borrowed (Homage) The Hitcher from the early 80s and "Duel" (Dennis Weaver-Made for TV) as concepts for the film (which you can see borrowed vehicles from both films)

Great movie.. the restaurant scene is funny as hell. Go watch it if you have the means. Walker and Zahn were funny in it.
    This movie??? http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2340-Joy-Ride-online-free
    Think I've seen it but watched so many, I can't really remember. :(

• bornkiller wrote: »
    Fox7 wrote: »
    My friend and I just watched Joyride (Aka Road Kill) JJ Abrams co wrote it

This movie??? http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2340-Joy-Ride-online-free
    Think I've seen it but watched so many, I can't really remember. :(
    I get that way too at times (if not most of the time) which is why, I knew I didn't see it before but felt like I did at the same time, then it was afterwards that I discovered it was a reimagination of two separate films. Yet, go see the movie. it's weird and effed up in parts but funny at the parts. It's kind of a horror, Dramady.
  • Holy shit, isn't his dead anniversary today or something.
  • I would know this if I was still on fb trolling my car group page. Having an import you have to be un-ironically be familiar with the movies because you use the memes and quotes to ironically shit post and troll on social media in car groups pretty much daily. The first movie is just loaded with quotes we would use daily on noobs.

All bs aside I hear that it turns out he was a real cool dude. Down to earth, loved the scene with a passion and gave a lot of time and money to charity. He was kind of a shitty actor in a series of shitty movies but I'm sad to have seen him go so soon. If no reason else than the fact I kind of grew up around him and he indirectly infected me with the import/tuner plague.

Oh and NISSAN FTMFW YALL WEW!!!!!
    NOOOooooo.......MOPAR HARD FTMFW!!!!
  • I like me some mopar
    I like me some mopar too