Changing my life

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited June 2014 in Life
I quit my job on December 20th 2013.
I left I fucking quit,I took two weeks off and started a new job.
After 15 years of total bullshit I'm free,free to fuck up free to make mistakes free to make things better.
I drink on week ends only and lost about 10 pounds I feel great.
I will add to this thread after I sobered up.:facepalm:

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2014
    I like romantic dinners by candlelight
    I like walks on the beach under the moonlight
    I like anal and swallow only after 2 glasses of fine wine
    I will add to this thread after Mr 6 blows his load.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2014
    What kind of work did you do and what are you doing now?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2014
    What do you plan to do in the future?
    edited February 2014
    What kind of work did you do and what are you doing now?
    AO was an auto tech (Mechanic) for Mazda and @ that very moment I believe the bro is drunk.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2014
    LOL making threads during a blackout is fun.
    BK is right I was a Mazda tech/shop foreman/shop bitch.
    Now I work a a local shop less than 1.5 miles from home I can go home for lunch,sleep for an extra hour because I don't have to sit in traffic.
    That's the up side,the down side is having to work on every piece of shit in town and believe me I never knew what kind of toilets people drive.
    It's all good though the kid who owns the place is a good guy, he lets me finish what I start.
    edited February 2014
    angryonion wrote: »
    LOL making threads during a blackout is fun.
    BK is right I was a Mazda tech/shop foreman/shop bitch.
    Now I work a a local shop less than 1.5 miles from home I can go home for lunch,sleep for an extra hour because I don't have to sit in traffic.
    That's the up side,the down side is having to work on every piece of shit in town and believe me I never knew what kind of toilets people drive.
    It's all good though the kid who owns the place is a good guy, he lets me finish what I start.
    When I worked as a mechanic for Mazda everything was almost habitual, you did shit in sequence because you knew what was what and discovered easier ways to accomplish a task on a vehicle you became familiar with. Eventually you feel there's a piece of you that's missing doing the same old shit every day and decide enough's, enough. "I'm gonna do something different" and decide to work in a small workshop catering to everyones needs. Unfortunately you "have to work on every piece of shit in town" Some cars that were designed by a bunch of saki'd out jap guys on happy hour friday or vehicles that shouldn't be allowed near a public road let alone on one.

I know what you mean bro because I've been down that exact road. :(
    edited February 2014
    That sounds a lot like what craps dealers in Vegas do. We would work up on the strip and make the big bucks for as long as we could take the BS from the bosses. Then we would say fuck it and take a job for less money and less BS downtown. We had a saying, "Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you make the less shit you taste. But no matter how much bread you make if someone piles enough shit on it, it still tastes like crap".
    edited February 2014
    "Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you make the less shit you taste. But no matter how much bread you make if someone piles enough shit on it, it still tastes like crap".
    I like your philosophical proverb. I'm gonna use that & use it often. ..... Praise you Jesus, hallelujah! :thumbsup:
    edited February 2014
    Consider it public domain bro.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Sigh.... I'm changing my life too. This year has sucked. However, going to start posting regularly now :)

Glad you're doing awesome though, onwards and upwards! :D Sounds like it's a change on every aspect of your life.
    edited February 2014
    Sigh.... I'm changing my life too. This year has sucked. However, going to start posting regularly now :)

Glad you're doing awesome though, onwards and upwards! :D Sounds like it's a change on every aspect of your life.
    What you doin with yourself now bro?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2014
    Fuck me .
    Today I got a clue, the kid running the place is funded by an Uncle who is one shady mother fucker.
    He is a Russian Greek who owns two restaurants.

He pulls in with a 2001 BMW some shit thing I've never seen before with a V12 engine and bulletproof glass,fucking car is cool.
    But he's all like MY AC DONT WORK FIX IT NICKLOI, the kid jumps like his ass is on fire.
    LOl I'm gona sticka round this place could be fun.
    edited June 2014
    As long as he's not like one of those autocratic leaders you should be all good. :thumbsup: