Security Tight in PK, my city is being surrounded, word on the street is, fucking..

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2014
    I honestly can't imagine living in a country like that.

Just imagine armed militia running around Sydney, taking control of infrastructure. The military driving around in tanks in the CBD...
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2014
    Sounds like China.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2014

Basically Talibani fucking cunts bombing our cities, and there are numerous bomb threats, I honestly wish we eradicate them completely.
    edited June 2014
    I keep telling you to get your ass out of there and move to Florida M8. Things are going to get real bad in that part of the world over the next 24 months. I mean apocalypse/starvation/cannibalism/pestilence bad. I'm not kidding here Dfg get the fuck out if you can.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2014
    TDR's right bro. The Craigslist social network don't get no better than Florida. :thumbsup:
    edited June 2014
    bornkiller wrote: »
    TDR's right bro. The Craigslist social network don't get no better than Florida. :thumbsup:

I don't know about that but at least we don't have armed insurgents laying siege to Tampa airport for hours on end. About the worst that's happened to me in Florida was some punk bit part of my nose of right before I ruptured both of his testicles.
    edited June 2014
    I don't know about that but at least we don't have armed insurgents laying siege to Tampa airport for hours on end. About the worst that's happened to me in Florida was some punk bit part of my nose of right before I ruptured both of his testicles.
    I found with your name tagged all over it bro. Check this out....> http://daytona.craigslist.org/w4m/4481172671.html and she likes to cook!
    edited June 2014
    I found with your name tagged all over it bro. Check this out....> http://daytona.craigslist.org/w4m/4481172671.html and she likes to cook!

:WIND:
    edited June 2014

Haha! And he's off .... See you in a couple of weeks mang! :D
    edited June 2014
    :bananadance:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2014
    I keep telling you to get your ass out of there and move to Florida M8. Things are going to get real bad in that part of the world over the next 24 months. I mean apocalypse/starvation/cannibalism/pestilence bad. I'm not kidding here Dfg get the fuck out if you can.
    :bananadance:

Again the situation has always been this shitty, but don't worry just got 2 more years to sit here, then Uni is done and I can roam free.
    edited June 2014
    Dfg wrote: »
    Again the situation has always been this shitty, but don't worry just got 2 more years to sit here, then Uni is done and I can roam free.
    2 years, fuck me! That's a long long time when you consider Egypt and Iran. The U.S. "government" want all you interwebz & they want it noaw!
    edited June 2014
    Two years may be too long...

There are universities all over the planet....
  • KentKent Acolyte
    edited June 2014
    I honestly can't imagine living in a country like that.

Just imagine armed militia running around Sydney, taking control of infrastructure. The military driving around in tanks in the CBD...

I know right. However, if you consider the influx of chav's within the city, we could probably form a pretty competent strike force. A knife and spray can for every soldier. Those which lose their lives are gifted with an unlimited amount of cones and Adidas apparel in their afterlife.

Sounds like a keeper! :thumbsup: