JWH-018 free sample

VegaVega New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
I'll just post this here since zoklet isn't loading.

I got my free sample from that dude on zoklet today. It shipped on Monday and received it up here in Canuckistan today.

I have no idea how much was sent; I don't own a scale.

unew.jpg
deuxy.jpg

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mine came today too. I would edit that site out of the OP though.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do they only send it to people in the States and Canada?
    edited July 2010
    The guy is kinda sketchy about shipping to canada.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Congratulations on the sample.
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    When I talked to himn he thought that it was illegal in Canada, but it isn't. I think he isn't shipping to Canada anymore because the postage is more expensive.

edit: just smoke a very small amount. Don't feel anything yet. Noticed a DMT-esque taste but that may be because my pipe has a lot of crystallized dmt in it.

wow this is weird. I feel high. I got that feeling in my eyes but it feels strange. I don't feel as.... stupid? :D
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    Signed up only to find out they dont ship to my country :facepalm:
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I think some of the DMT is kicking in. I wonder how much he shipped because I must have smoken at least 40% of it already.

The vapour was not harsh at all.

he might have a new customer.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Signed up only to find out they dont ship to my country :facepalm:

got any good friends in the states? shit if i end up picking up a gram ill mail u a sample, as long as it doesnt cost too much
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I think itt does taste like DMT thought not as harsh and more "gummy"
  • edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »

Maybe you could help him out with local distribution (Selling JWH either pure or in blends). E-mail him. You never know, he might be interested.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    funny the JWH direct guy mailed his product from texas too. i sense a conspiracy
  • edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    funny the JWH direct guy mailed his product from texas too. i sense a conspiracy

How do you mean?

It's currently unregulated in Texas.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    I jsut got my sample. Now to figure out how to dose this shit.
    edited July 2010
    Get like a pocket knife and dip the tip of the knife into the JWH. Put it on foil. I notice that when it first goes into liquid form it turns a golden brown kind of.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I PMed the JWH guy on Cocklet and he says he doesn't need help right now.

Someone once posted that it works well if you form the foil around a pen cap and vape out of that because then it doesn't run everywhere and there's only one place for the stuff to come out.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    These guys really need to start shipping to the uk, u lucky cunts over there getting all the free samples
    edited July 2010
    Lololol. It's illegal in the UK right?
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah but that never stopped anybody lol, no vendors that I know of over here
  • edited July 2010
    Vega wrote: »
    wow this is weird. I feel high. I got that feeling in my eyes but it feels strange. I don't feel as.... stupid? :D

It's definitely not going to be exactly like weed. It's only one chemical as opposed to marijuana's dozens.
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I jsut got my sample. Now to figure out how to dose this shit.

I smoked a third of it and became extremely retarded plastered fuckedup stoned. Then I got the munchies and ate a lot. After that I decided to smoke the rest of it and ended up puking.

mashlehash wrote: »
    Get like a pocket knife and dip the tip of the knife into the JWH. Put it on foil. I notice that when it first goes into liquid form it turns a golden brown kind of.
    Jack wrote: »
    I PMed the JWH guy on Cocklet and he says he doesn't need help right now.

Someone once posted that it works well if you form the foil around a pen cap and vape out of that because then it doesn't run everywhere and there's only one place for the stuff to come out.

Just make your own pipe. It's really easy and a lot more effective. The dollar store should sell test tubes. If not, your dollar store sucks. :mad:

niggeri.jpg

That ain't crystallized JWH-018 :cool:
  • edited July 2010
    My sample just shipped today.

I hope I got one of the 150mg bags..
  • edited July 2010
    I still haven't got mine. I ordered that shit Monday.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wannt mine I am outta budz.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    SolverT wrote: »
    These guys really need to start shipping to the uk, u lucky cunts over there getting all the free samples

You can buy it and it still gets posted here. It's like £7 for 150mg or something.
  • edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    You can buy it and it still gets posted here. It's like £7 for 150mg or something.

Don't get 150mg, though.

I'm glad I got the sample for free, but I still wish I had more. It only looks like my baggy is half-way full, too. It seems I got one of the smaller samples.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't get 150mg, though.

Why?
  • edited July 2010
    Why?

You'll wish you had ordered more of it.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ha, once I get £27 I'll get a gram.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Ha, once I get £27 I'll get a gram.

Zoklet members get it for 25 USD, that means it's slightly less than 20 euro for a gram.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea but the cunt don't ship to the UK so I have to use another site which will.
  • edited July 2010
    Got my sample just now today.

Ordered it on Sunday, came on Tuesday. A small, nondescript envelope from Texas, mailed with a forever stamp and printed label with my name & address. Inside was the JWH in a small pink baggy with a printed label folded over the top. Pic soon.

Also, this stuff isn't bad at all.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea but the cunt don't ship to the UK so I have to use another site which will.

Is there any sites that will? I was talking to some american guy I know today on Steam and he was going to ship me some to a PO box but it costs too much to set one up.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vermicide wrote: »
    Is there any sites that will? I was talking to some american guy I know today on Steam and he was going to ship me some to a PO box but it costs too much to set one up.

1) Yes.

2) Why would you need a PO box? Get it to your house.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll vouch for the guy sending the samples, Hes got good product, made a batch of spice with his stuff at 10mg per g and tried it it was equally as good as some i was getting from another guy and mixing at 20mg per g.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
    1) Yes.

2) Why would you need a PO box? Get it to your house.

Just seemed kind of sketchy since it's illegal here.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Goddamn it the banned it in my state like 4 days ago and now he wont send it.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    wat state
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Probably Georgia. Here's a list of what states have made it illegal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018#United_States

FUCK, Looks like Florida is going to ban it soon. I hate Florida's drug laws.
  • VegaVega New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    This has been my most successful thread on any forum ever. But then again, I never make threads.

also, smoke moar
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Customs in this country am a fucking cunt mate they will find it.
    It's seriously not worth it over a bit of jwh, unless
    you are going to ship it to a drop house and be very carefull about picking it up, this country is loving the war on drugs at the moment
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just seemed kind of sketchy since it's illegal here.

So are shrooms but it never stopped someone ordering two 25g bags from Holland.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    SolverT wrote: »
    Customs in this country am a fucking cunt mate they will find it.

Will they fuck.

They couldn't find a kilo of crack even if it was plainly marked on the outside of the box.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got this before he started the 5 dollar 100mg samples.

1000164j.jpg

HEres what was in the bag 50 mg and yes I zeroed the scale with the card on it first

1000166i.jpg

Planing on ordering a gram tomorrow
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just letting you guys know he also has jwh-073 for sale at the same price and as far as my research shows its only illegal is the state of Kentucky. Also gonna invite him over here.
  • jwh018freejwh018free Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Hey guys whats up.

Can someone fill me in on the whole divide between the two forums? You can pm me the story so it doesn't clutter up this post.

Mod Edit PM him if you wanna discuss the migration, dont post it here
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's not much to tell, really.
  • jwh018freejwh018free Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Guys that are over here, I will do the same thing for you. If you are really a member, not a random person that signs up and pms me, I will give you a discount if you decide to order.
  • BigPat84BigPat84 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Hey could you shoot me a e-mail [email protected] I was interested in receiving a sample of some JWH, the new generation. I heard you were giving away 30g free samples. I would love to research the effects and document them, please get back to me as soon as you can, let me know if you are still giving away free samples of the JWH, if not I would like to sample your herbal incense, but Id prefer the jwh.
    thanks
    Ory