We're ON Support Voat

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2015 in Tech & Games
https://voat.co/v/kotakuinaction/comments/155767

Seriously Reddit is a shithole when it comes to FoS. I would prefer linking ourselves with Voat and make a hub there and start linking things.

It's way better alternative and it's new enough that we can have a good stronghold.

EDIT: Fixed the title fuck up lol

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Hmm, Innersting reeady indeedy.. I didn't realise reddit were that way inclined but hell, It's just like forum culture. There will always be favouritism.

Fuck American spelling corrections on the web. I don't want to fall under the habit of spelling like a new aged retard.
  • DfgDfg Admin

Hmm, Innersting reeady indeedy.. I didn't realise reddit were that way inclined but hell, It's just like forum culture. There will always be favouritism.

Fuck American spelling corrections on the web. I don't want to fall under the habit of spelling like a new aged retard.

:)

It's shit
    Fuck! They seem to be censoring it. I wonder if this has anything to do with obama posting there late last year or early this year, I can't remember. That sucks! FUCK YOU REDDIT & Fuck mainstream social media,
  • DfgDfg Admin

Fuck! They seem to be censoring it. I wonder if this has anything to do with obama posting there late last year or early this year, I can't remember. That sucks! FUCK YOU REDDIT & Fuck mainstream social media,

I know, been fighting the good fight. Still there is hope :D

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/gchq-and-nsa-broke-antivirus-software-so-that-they-could-spy-on-people-leaks-indicate-10338488.html

Well not much
    I'll agree with the "not much" hope comment.
    The NSA & GCHQ are basically governing themselves when it comes to legal
    (continued from last post)
    shit. If anybody bitches about it they serve them a huge portion of fuckyou and amend the laws they have broken. It's fuckin BS.