Whoever thought it was a good idea, needs to be shot

Full of cringe.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    No ground harness and using a magnetic screw driver? She's confident, I'll give her that and some.
  • Maybe it's intentional, seeing they get more than 100,000 views with a massive dislike.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2015
    She's a gamer is she? fap fap fap.

I've seen a lot of this awkward promo stuff with Asian companies. They just don't think on the same wavelength as us. I bet they thought it was hot.

No ground harness and using a magnetic screw driver? She's confident, I'll give her that and some.
    How much of a problem do you think magnetic screwdriver are?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    She's a gamer is she? fap fap fap. I've seen a lot of this awkward promo stuff with Asian companies. They just don't think on the same wavelength as us. I bet they thought it was hot.
    How much of a problem do you think magnetic screwdriver are?
    Probably little considering it takes a pretty strong magnet to fuck a HDD. (Don't you just love those rare earth magnets in a HDD by teh waiz?) I just make it a habit not to use anything magnetic inside a puter..
  • DfgDfg Admin

Maybe it's intentional, seeing they get more than 100,000 views with a massive dislike.

I don't think so, they could have just used a gamer and still would get more views.
  • Because it's easier or cheaper and they still got their 100,000 views.
    It takes more time and money to find an attractive gamer girl that really understand what they are doing and can connect to the target audience.
  • DfgDfg Admin

Because it's easier or cheaper and they still got their 100,000 views.
    It takes more time and money to find an attractive gamer girl that really understand what they are doing and can connect to the target audience.

Well, true but still.