Hey fuckers

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
How the hell have you fuckers been?

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    FUCK ME! You're still alive!! I thought you fell off your hog & died in a ditch of old age, or something along those lines.

i've been OK, don't know about the other fuckers though. Good to know you're still kick'n. How the hell you been bro???
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Just riding and meeting folks.
    Who is Bigmikky42? Did you guys get him to replace all the banned faggots?
    bigmikky42 wrote: »

Notice the way they take the photo from beneath the base of the penis? This give the illusion that his penis is larger than it really is. Kinda like holding the 1kg fish that you just caught closer to the camera making it look more like a 10kg fish.
  • Sup Beaver, long time no sea :)
  • Got in a hit and run car accident 8 months ago, drunk driver rear ended us doing 60+MPH When we were pulled over and stopped. Not sure how she didn't flip over from the impact. My buddy told me he saw wheels drive across the drivers side window. I didn't see that but I remember a really large jarring hit and then a shower of glass (in passenger seat). Then a vehicle turning off its lights and a ton of sparks coming from the front of it down the road and around the bend. She took the whole side of our trailer off, hit the donor engine we had just pulled, as well as the crane and still pushed the back of my buddies SUV in. I think that's what saved us. 700Lbs of American iron and steel that she hit head on in the trailer. what saved her was a 2014 year car, the crash engineering behind it, and a shitload of luck. except that the cops still caught her. I still cant believe that she smashed into us, and still was able to turn off her lights right after the passenger side of her car hit the ground after almost flipping the car over. I'm sure she'd done this before.
  • Got in a hit and run car accident 8 months ago, drunk driver rear ended us doing 60+MPH When we were pulled over and stopped. Not sure how she didn't flip over from the impact. My buddy told me he saw wheels drive across the drivers side window. I didn't see that but I remember a really large jarring hit and then a shower of glass (in passenger seat). Then a vehicle turning off its lights and a ton of sparks coming from the front of it down the road and around the bend. She took the whole side of our trailer off, hit the donor engine we had just pulled, as well as the crane and still pushed the back of my buddies SUV in. I think that's what saved us. 700Lbs of American iron and steel that she hit head on in the trailer. what saved her was a 2014 year car, the crash engineering behind it, and a shitload of luck. except that the cops still caught her. I still cant believe that she smashed into us, and still was able to turn off her lights right after the passenger side of her car hit the ground after almost flipping the car over. I'm sure she'd done this before.

GOD DAMN BRO, THAT WAS FUCKNG CLOSE CALL. FUCK MAN! Glad You're okay :(
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2016
    Thanks. Well, I'm still here. I have a knot in my thigh and a couple of spots in my chest that ache that my chiropractor cant get to loosen up. Pain hurts.
    GreenDoctor I'm glad you were not seriously injured. DFG how the fuck are ya you crazy Paki?
    I still cant believe that she smashed into us, and still was able to turn off her lights right after the passenger side of her car hit the ground after almost flipping the car over. I'm sure she'd done this before.

A seasoned road warrior & the true Mad Max of the of the bourbon bottle. Glad you're still alive bro.

• GreenDoctor I'm glad you were not seriously injured. DFG how the fuck are ya you crazy Paki?

Still alive and kicking outside of Pakistan. In PH, enjoying life, getting my dick wet and living the good life.
    Wet dick
  • Wet dick

Oh and got a motorcycle as well :)
    A putt putt is not a morcycle by teh waiz!
  • bornkiller wrote: »

Well it got 180cc bitch. =)
  • Memories of dialing into &TOTSE in the early nineties in SF east bay area are what brought me here. Literally haven't been on TOTSE since the 90s. I remember when 2400 baud was considered quick. I work in IT now to pay the bills...
    Just wanted to register and say hello. If anyone ever needs Cisco networking help I'm here to help. Take care

bornkiller wrote: »
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well it got 180cc bitch. =)

1819 cc, wanna race?

FB_IMG_1470843208974.jpg?dl=1
  • You mean rape right, fuck me.
  • I don't have a photo, but some years ago at a cruise in I saw a bike with a 454 big block engine. It was just stupid big, but boy was it cool to see the owner ride off.
    There have been two companies over the last 30 years that made production V8 bikes. The first was called Kannon Mortorcycles and the second was called the Boss Hog.
  • I so want a big bike :( but it's crazy expensive here.
    Buy a basket case and learn to fix it up. I know you DFG, your more than smart enough to learn that.
    There have been two companies over the last 30 years that made production V8 bikes. The first was called Kannon Mortorcycles and the second was called the Boss Hog.

My mate has a Boss Hog. It looks and sounds badass but reckons his harley is a more realistic handling ride hence the reason the Boss only comes out on special occasions
    The roads on your side of the pond are twistier, narrower, and what not so I can see where a big V8 would get tiresome under those circumstances.
    The roads on your side of the pond are twistier, narrower, and what not so I can see where a big V8 would get tiresome under those circumstances.
    You need to come over bro and I'll hook you up with the local bike guys here. Theyre more weekend warriors who appreciate any bike thats not jappa related. Contact me here and I'll hook you up when you're ready to fly over.

You need to come over bro and I'll hook you up with the local bike guys here. Theyre more weekend warriors who appreciate any bike thats not jappa related. Contact me here and I'll hook you up when you're ready to fly over.

In about 18 to 24 months I'll be worth 4k a month without leaving the house. Of course at that point you won't be able to keep me home so don't be surprised if turn up... On the London news wading through a crowd of Muslims on a scythe wheeled trike and one if these...

https://www.chiappafirearms.com/p.php?id=135
    That'd be fucking awesome if you do show up Darth, and the only thing we shoot around here is shit we can eat, lol.
    That'd be fucking awesome if you do show up Darth, and the only thing we shoot around here is shit we can eat, lol.

I'll work on a good recipe for roasted rag head.
  • Wait, come here first. Tons of pussy, tons of biker groups. And then we can both go to BK place, or ALL OF YA"LL can come to Philippines and get laid like kings.

Threesome, foursomes, 10 girls etc. No problem here.
    Unless the rest of the west cleans up the flood of jihadis pouring across their borders I don't think I'll be leaving the US
  • Unless the rest of the west cleans up the flood of jihadis pouring across their borders I don't think I'll be leaving the US

Yeah, I was planning to travel the world but these fucktards made it harder for me. Already got restrictions because of my CUNTRY!
    Islam is fucking the whole world not just Pakistan bro.