For People who thought Obama was a Saint and Trump is Hitler...

DfgDfg Admin
edited December 2018 in Spurious Generalities
Obama is black like how am i the only one who has noticed this!?

wcSDDKrLpk-6.png

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Thank you DFG. It just amazing me that someone not from the US can see all of this and yet half the voters in my country are oblivious to it. Oh well, like Mark Twain said, "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled".
  • Thank you DFG. It just amazing me that someone not from the US can see all of this and yet half the voters in my country are oblivious to it. Oh well, like Mark Twain said, "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled".

I know, it's retarded, the media isn't helping and the liberals are just digging themselves in deeper. They want another Sweden, the Rape capital of Europe.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    We have guns, our women have guns...
  • Hey Dfg,
    Great list!, Thank you.
    I found it just now and I'm using it in the am. I've tried to use a couple of these comparisons without the references to back 'em up - It's hard enough to educate the Ignorant...... Thanks for all the research.

I stop at this coffee place for intelligent conversation before facing the world. Now a few of the same people can't do anything but bash Trump. No other topic allowed. No other viewpoint heard. They are idots speaking bullshit so loudly that they drown out sense. I can't convince them that Obummer wasn't God.....(I don't try, I know that you can't teach Stupid. I just hope that tangible references cause them to wander off in shock,,..and maybe off a cliff. ). The rest of the people seem to be just going along, no one wants to argue - most really just want caffeine.

I did not expect the peeples to be quite so rabid this late in the game. I have never seen so much political opinion based on so little fact. He may be doing it wrong but at least he's doing it. I'm so sick of listening to second hand bullshit arguments and criticisims (not to mention 'Fake News'!) rehashed from Fox or affiliates..... Your media references ought to 'proof' them wrong... Hopefully I can open a mind or two. I used to enjoy the cuss and discussions.

I sometimes wonder if the attention the media shines on Trumps inadequacies is a planned diversion. I know my paranoia's showing but these people used to occasionally give me hope ( - or at least amusment) before going out in the world.

Any Way, People still suck.
    Thank You & Good Day!
  • You know what's really actually good for Mr. Trump? All this bad press in the beginning and not doing anything wrong, or not as much as others anyways, the only way is up! People are starting to realize, "hey, this guy is bringing jobs back to USA" (big deal with Apple). To this day though I haven't seen him do anything wrong, I haven't! Seems to me he's just fun to try to imitate. I will bet money that every American in here knows at least one guy who can or at least tries to imitate his voice and speech. You think hearing a few people in a coffee shop sucks, try prison! EVERYBODY IN THERE IS DEMOCRAT my only piece of solace with regard to these scum (some were scum, most weren't) was that at least they were locked up and can't vote. I'm out of there now, getting my civil rights back, and stopped cooking meth in real life.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    Thank you DFG. It just amazing me that someone not from the US can see all of this and yet half the voters in my country are oblivious to it. Oh well, like Mark Twain said, "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled".

I know, it's retarded, the media isn't helping and the liberals are just digging themselves in deeper. They want another Sweden, the Rape capital of Europe.

Lol wtf? "Rape capital of Europe" Who told you that? Or are you joking? Please read about rape statistics in the US and compare them to Sweden.
  • "I am writer" hahahaha
  • Every month when I write out my healthcare check .... I write FU Obama on it !
  • after ww2 with the importation and assimilation of hitlers technology they also unknowingly brought something else in, and that has been manifesting itself into our military ever since and has trickeled down into society and our states,
  • Tell us what it was. B)