Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story 1.1 Completely updated

13»

Comments

• I don't get it. By using this exactly recipe and every single step with precise amount of any ingredient showed there... approximately, how many grams of methamphetamine will it yield in the end?
  • Hi, I'm new to this forum. Are these methamphetamine stories really real? .. I would like to make my own story I am from Spain and here you can buy all the pure chemicals of lavoratorio and boxes of pills that you want to buy are not regulated by law ..
    My question is if I take step by step the story of "enso" & li (nh3) 4 could make methamphetamine ....
    Sorry for the translation to English only ablo in Spanish ....
  • edited December 2018
    good luck Magician
  • lurking wrote: »
    good luck Magician

Haha right
  • @ enso Thank you very much for your efforts, can you add some pictures of cooking steps please
  • It's almost impossible to take pseudoephedrine tablets where I live, but I have plenty of liquid sudafed.
    I will use pseudoephedrine for meth, I just want to take pseudoephedrine from the liquid sudafed. I couldn't find any resources on google, can you help me if you know about it?
    ezwpbne3ttru.jpg
  • First of all, thank you Enso for this detailed, easy to follow instructions. Also, thank you to all the bees who have shared your dream experiences. Now, onto my question. I had a dream yesterday where I followed these instructions to a T. Everything went exactly as described and seemed to be perfect. I dreamt that I used the gas pull and it looked like it worked well. White powdery substance at the bottom of my bag and clear fuel. The pulled product weighed 1.1G and was a snow white powder. The dream continued on to me smoking this product. It burned nicely. Put off a white vapor that continued to smoke for 5-10 seconds after heat was removed. It cracked back nicely and left very little brown on the glass when it was gone. The problem with the dream was that I felt absolutely nothing! Any ideas what I might have done wrong in the dream? It doesn’t make any sense to me. Thanks in advance for your help. I would love to try and have the dream again, hopefully with a better outcome.
  • I have a question and I'm only asking because I've never tried it and it's all I got. Can I use IsoButane as a fuel? I usually use the Hexane/Diethyl Ether mix but I got 5 cans of butane laying around and instead of paying 15$ for the two fuels I just wanted to check n see if IsoButane is a safe fuel to use?
  • Oh and please dont be alarmed I am experienced and have done your process and kind of made my own process as well. I am not new to this I just never thought of the butane and idk if it's A good source of fuel for the Synthesis.
  • wurfgurf wrote: »
    Enso, you know how to convert the l-ephedrine in your country into l-pseudoephedrine? Is that necessary or can you buy pseudo and easily extract it over there? If we have you wrong, if you aren't a plagiarized and freeloader, please do us the honor of showing or telling us how we are wrong. We will apologize most humbly and make sure to let the rest of this forum know that we were wrong. One of us said he challenges you to that. He's the one pretending to be offended by the faggot comment. The rest of us shake our heads. so we leave you with that. Everyone else, please ask what you may regarding chemistry et al and we will promptly answer. Peace love respect

wurfgurf question how to tell if water titrate is muratic acid and acetone or finished product?
  • Hi guys I'm probably the newest of the Bees (Still trying to figure out who swim is Lol) and have read and skimmed back over both threads extensively, finding others having similar dreams. Long story short, and I could be completely off base (no pun intended) and outta line but I'm going to give my 2 cents worth on both sides of the coin here based on the last 72 hours of on-and-off reading of all this, which I have truly enjoyed and am grateful for!

Plagiarism is IMHO Not Cool, a white collar thief with no morals, values, or fucks (Since one didn't give a fuck in the first place to be doing it) I'm not making any accusations whatsoever or passing judgement, however based on what I've read by others in the community it seems as though this is the case.

Now, time to flip the coin...

In Enso's defense he has made clear all along that this is all theoretical fiction with role-playing (And by some of the most intelligent and educated minds of the world IMO) And if you ask me, (And I could be totally wrong here) Enso has been playing the role of someone (Or multiple people) he admires and wants to be. I feel his heart is in the right place and intentions are good. I never felt any malicious intent nor anything indicating doing this for self gratification at any time. But dude you got so caught up in it that you left out the most important part of what you have labeled as your creation. You seem like a really stand up guy for more reasons than one (Which is why I am taking the time to do this) Do the right thing, follow your heart, use your head and be a man. As humbling as it would be, swallow that bitter pill and hang on to your dignity and self respect, giving credit where credit is due (whether it's to yourself and/or others). And feel free to tell me to go fuck myself, I'll humbly and respectfully go back to my corner and shut the fuck up Lol

I do want to express my appreciation to you (whether it was right or wrong) and everybody here for having gained so much valuable insight to dreams and the possibilities for dream control!

-Gemini
  • Hello to everyone ..
    The method I want to try is to shake and bake in the oven
    Materials I have
    * Pseudoephedrine
    * Sodium hydroside
    * Ammonium nitrate
    * Lithium
    What other materials are needed?
    I would appreciate it if you explain the process step by step. Thanks everyone

-Heisenberg
  • ilkerilker türkiye
    edited January 2020
  • edited January 2020
    If you can only find Equate (Walmart brand) cold packs, they contain Calcium Ammonium Nitrate, but don't fear! All you have to do is boil about 2 cups of water, dump the prills of CAN in the boiling water, and boil for about 3-5 mins. Let the mixture sit and settle. Use a funnel and coffee filter to decant (carefully pour only the liquid layer, not the sediment) into a glass container. If you boiled off enough h20, ammonium nitrate crystals will form, all you gotta do is filter them again and let them dry! If the crystals don't form, just boil off some more water from the mixture and try filtering again! Dispose of the sediment left in your pan or pot, this is the shitty calcium trying to fuck up your story.
  • Will someone who lives in one of these countries where Sudafed isn't regulated, send me a care package of say, 10 boxes?
  • ilkerilker türkiye
    Type your comment dukcboystum dostum bana mesaj at sorununu çözme yardım edebilirim
  • edited February 2020
    What? I have a question. I've been having some great dreams lately. Very euphoric, d-meth loaded clean feeling, awesome dreams. The only issue, is that smoking it is weird. It gets you feeling AWESOME but cracks back slowly and strangely, doesn't vaporize right (boils?) And tastes weird. I've tried the water wash before the gassing, and also acetone washes but nothing helps. It's DEFINITELY fully reacted, because damn this stuff is potent. Could it be my nonpolar? (Coleman fuel) I'd love to make some money off my dreams, but shit, nobody wants stuff that acts and tastes weird because most people smoke it. Snorting and banging it is amazing though
  • Hi guys I'd like to discuss THE WATER WASH from Enso's story 1.1

"Water washing the solution:
    dH2O (distilled water) is used to wash the solution of sulfur impurities.
    •These impurities are what give shooters that massive head rush.
    (If smoking DON'T skip this or you WILL have at least some brown residue in you're flute)"

I am interested if there is truth in this? Is there really a better rush for injection with the sulphites remaining? Is there any harm in not water washing?
  • My pill are 120mg PSE and 10mg Loratadine, what is the best extraction method to remove loratadine?
  • edited March 2020
    You don't need to big dog.... Speaking of that, I've found out thru a dream I had last night, that Ohm, the Sam's Club brand of Claritin D, has absolutely stunning yields. I've had shitty yields even from the brand name, but I don't know if it was just good luck or I'm dreaming more efficiently now, but it floored me. Oh, it's also like six bucks for a 24 he 15count too, in Dreamland. Fucking insanely cheap