Sex isn't that great

Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
edited April 2011 in Life
So &T, I lost my virginity today. I always thought sex was going to be the most awesomest shit ever from the way people make it sound, but I didn't really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, it was good. But not good enough to go through all the trouble other guys go through to get some ass. And I feel like I completely lost interest in the girl. After 2.5 rounds of sex I wanted to leave even though she wanted me to stay and fool around with her.
I'm not gay.:mad:

What are your feelings on this?

Comments

• MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So &T, I lost my virginity today. I always thought sex was going to be the most awesomest shit ever from the way people make it sound, but I didn't really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, it was good. But not good enough to go through all the trouble other guys go through to get some ass. And I feel like I completely lost interest in the girl. After 2.5 rounds of sex I wanted to leave even though she wanted me to stay and fool around with her.

You did it wrong, or not enough or something.

Its worth it, Iam one of those guys your saying will do anything for ass. And I get it
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010

you_gay.jpg
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You did it wrong, or not enough or something.

t

This. Keep practicing and eventually youll get there.
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited July 2010

Greenbull wrote: »
    you_gay.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And the sex lasted fairly long, so I don't think not getting enough of it was the problem.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    hmmm. Maybe try doing it with a girl next time?
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    The worst piece of ass I ever got was damn good! Fel free to quote me. Also OP what specifically did you expect?
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    well wen u always have fantisised about stuff and u finaly c/do it it in reel life as far as sexualy goes its never as hot as it is in ur imaginashin. not saying sex is a let down becus its awesom but its like.... my fase used 2 tern red just thinking about my last gf naked in front of me but then wen it finaly happind it was realy realy good but not like how my imaginashin thot it wood b
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Did you cum? I could never cum from sex.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    You probably just built up the idea of sex too much in your imagination. So much that it doesn't really compare to real life. The more you start having sex the more you will forget about what your expectations were. Just keep having sex (with hot women) and it will get better.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    maybe your penis is too small to enjoy sex
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    You probably just built up the idea of sex too much in your imagination. So much that it doesn't really compare to real life. The more you start having sex the more you will forget about what your expectations were. Just keep having sex (with hot women) and it will get better.

Yep, this. The first girl I had sex with made me think "omfg this is it?" It will get better with time. You'll learn how to do more stuff and make it dirtier. Tie a girl to the bed, gag her, blindfold her, shove your dick in her throat til she gags (without the gag in place, obviously), fuck her from behind. Cum in her ass, on her tits, on her face, in her mouth. There's lots of stuff to do. Obviously you're let down because most things aren't going to be as good as what you've imagined them to be, especially sex. It's great, but it is not the end all be all. It's amazing how weak some men are, even presidents who fucking know better will fuck up everything for a blowjob.

It will get better. Keep this in mind, and continue to fuck that girl as long as you can without committing.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seriously, wtf did you expect from your first time? The first time always sucks on some level, either mechanically, technically, or psychologically. Sometimes all three.

The answer is to have sex with someone you care about and are attracted to. Or maybe just attracted to, whatever, and keep doing it. You learn in time the little things that make it great. And it sure is all in the little things. Sigh...
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Remember that scene in Leisure Suit Larry 1, where Larry loses his virginity to a hooker, and the text goes:

"Although successful, you feel less than satisfied. Technically speaking, you are no longer a virgin, but for some reason, the thrill just wasn't there. You vow to continue your quest until you've pleased your heart, not just your other organs!"

(It's at around 1:30)

For me, this is basically exactly how it went. I mean, I probably had had a thousand fap sessions that were better than the first time I had sex with a girl I couldn't care less about.
    edited July 2010
    Yep, fapping is often better than a bad fuck. Don't ever fuck fat chicks.
    edited July 2010
    Rubbers protect against STIs, pussy stink, and babies (sort of).
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, the first time is always a sort of sticky, akward experience.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011

LOL what a faggot.

My first time was awesome. I expected the best and performed

lousy but had a great time.I didnt care if she did it was some dumb whore

who wanted my dick that night. We had intercourse 3 times that night and it

keeps getting better and better.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I'm now dating the mate of the girl I lost mine to, after 5 years. Shit gets so much better when you actually care for that person and/or they are a dirty bitch :D

Watch it all.
  • edited April 2011
    I can only attract the whorish types.... And as awesome as sex is, crankin' it aint much worse :D

But yeah... I think I enjoyed doing blow the first time better than sex 1st time..
    edited April 2011
    I think my "better than sex" times of my life were
    • Gaining enlightenment through Psilocybin and seeing there is much more to life than mere hedonistic sex.
    • Abusing Opiates for a good 4 years, which cost me a relationship.
    • Going out with mates after not seeing them for ages.
    • The manic side of Bipolar.
    • ..and strangely, getting a good amount of Uni work done. Beats having sex and thinking "fuck, got that deadline.." as you can't concentrate.

Just looking forward to my girly coming over soon. She's too honest:
    I read:
    'means we can fuck...' :D

Oh, and this song just came on. Fuck yeah!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I never had sex.

straightedge4lyfe.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    It will get better
    edited April 2011
    It will get better

Here's hoping it does for the girl! Don't wanna be a Will from the Inbetweeners.
    Will.gif
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Necroed but whatever.

Sex is never like you imagined it to be the first time around. In fact most people are just utter shit their first few times. You have to get the hang of it first. Just like anything else that humans do you have to get a good bit if practice in order to know what you're doing. Don't feel bad about this and no you're not gay. You, like so many others, just had a bad first time. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
    edited April 2011
    Necroed but whatever.

Sex is never like you imagined it to be the first time around. In fact most people are just utter shit their first few times. You have to get the hang of it first. Just like anything else that humans do you have to get a good bit if practice in order to know what you're doing. Don't feel bad about this and no you're not gay. You, like so many others, just had a bad first time. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

Word, brother. I lasted 10 seconds on my first go. To be fair it was
    • A bet with my mates.
    • Heavily influenced by ingesting 25mg Valium an hour beforehand.
    • A damn tight pussy!

Practice makes perfect. Oh, and Tramadol makes you last longer. Sometimes too long. Is 5 hours too long? That was a very varied night...

Edit: Also, condoms with a bit of benzocaine in the tip work well if you have "early" issues.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Yeah a tight pussy will do it. I used to do a lot of dxm and it is damned near impossible to get a nut when you're fucked up on that shit.
  • edited April 2011
    I think sex is a learned practice.. The more you do, and the better you get at it, then the more fun and awesome it will become.. My first time sucked balls actually.. I wondered what all the hype was about.. But after I really got the hang of things (e.g. how to let myself let go and just get into it) sex became amazing.. So... Try, try again??
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011

I guess you are the last to know.