How should fat people dress?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Don't hurt their feelings. How should fat people dress?

Comments

• SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2010
    moomoo, poncho?
    But honestly I don't know, it depends on the person. I just can't fucking stand fat people wearing tight clothes.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    properly.

As long as they pull off the look and wear nice fitting clothes/give a fuck about personal hygene etc, anyone can look good.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
  • ZeldaZelda New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    My boyfriend falls under the big and tall category, I guess. He's still probably better dressed than I am. The only thing I don't like is that he can be a label whore and always needs the nice brands. He wears a lot of nice polos and dress shirts.
  • ZeldaZelda New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I'm female and I have a few extra pounds. I would never wear skinny jeans. That just seems self explanatory... no, they don't make you look skinny, you wear them if you are skinny.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    ive actually given this a lot of thought in the past few years. it pisses me off when a fat chick wheres super tight clothes because it makes me think that they assume that they're sexy or something when the whole world can clearly see that they're not. for some reason it doesnt piss me off when fat guys wear tight clothes though. Fatties who wear loose clothes or clothes that are a size or 2 too big are just making themselves look fatter and also making me subconsciously visualize what they might look like under those baggy clothes in my head because i cant tell from just looking at them. i say that if you want to look good and you are also overweight then you should jeans that are your size, no bigger no smaller, and a tshirt (for guys) and maybe one of those dressy shirts with all those designs (to distract from the fat) that you girls like :)

Fatties should just stay home so nobody has to look at them :p
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Fatties should just stay home so nobody has to look at them :p

no. Fatties should lose some fucking weight
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Tarpaulin.
  • edited July 2010
    They should lose weight until they no longer require their own style of dress to accommodate their size. Until such time, they should remain home.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    They should just wear baggy clothes while trying to lose weight, so when the time comes they'll just show up one day like

rose_mcgowan_98_mtv_awards_dress.jpg

and no-one can say shit. :mad:
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    tarps and garbage bags. preferably in their own home where I don't have to look at their fat ass
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    They should just wear baggy clothes while trying to lose weight, so when the time comes they'll just show up one day like

rose_mcgowan_98_mtv_awards_dress.jpg

and no-one can say shit. :mad:

Its so crazy it may just work.

No but for real I dont judge the slightly over weight very much but when the super overweight girls wear short shorts and tight cloths and try to show off there body it just bugs me because they get themeselves thinking that they are skinny and hot and instead of working around and losing some wait they dress like a fat prostitute from new hampshire. I dont know if you know what i mean but instead of telling you yourself that your hot go out and do something. Walk around instead of complaining on facebook for 8 hours about how you got teased in school.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    In their rooms, alone.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    I believe that fat people should either:

A: Murder themselves
    B: Exercise in a dark room by yourself so no one can see you until you get skinny
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    In their rooms, alone.

Cutting themselves well listing to the emo song.

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    I believe that fat people should either:

A: Murder themselves
    B: Exercise in a dark room by yourself so no one can see you until you get skinny

Harsh and cold but true.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Option 1: Like Muslims, states Rolf, ask Great Khan DFG for further information on how to wear rags.

Option 2: Nothing at all, the possible embarrassment they suffer might force them to put down the donut, states Sir Rolf.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Rules to live by for fat people.
  • AM33NAM33N Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Option 1: Like Muslims, states Rolf, ask Great Khan DFG for further information on how to wear rags.

Option 2: Nothing at all, the possible embarrassment they suffer might force them to put down the donut, states Sir Rolf.
    LOL @ Option 1
    but seriously as long as overweight people wear clothes without overdoing it ex : tight, flashy . . .etc I don't think they'll look that bad. I'm starting to realize that I'm getting fat a little so I guess I'll just wear large clothing to mask my fatness. Just kidding I'd better start working out :- )
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Over weight people should dress in Normal fitting clothing. None of that tight bullshit. The morbidly obese on the other hand should hide there shame and never emerge into the public eye. Or they should take up smoking meth.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Fat people should wear clothes that are their sizes. I wear medium shirts because that is what fits me. Fat people should wear XXL or XXXL (at work I saw a shirt that was XXXXXL it was HUGE). I don't put much thought into these things because I've never been fat and probably never will be.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fat people should wear clothes that are their sizes. I wear medium shirts because that is what fits me. Fat people should wear XXL or XXXL (at work I saw a shirt that was XXXXXL it was HUGE). I don't put much thought into these things because I've never been fat and probably never will be.

Just jinx'd yourself, dick.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    You're probably right. If I ever notice myself getting the least bit fat I would probably freak out completely and go on a severe diet/workout regime.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Don't hurt their feelings. How should fat people dress?

sweatpants that say wide load on the back and the shirt that fat albert had.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    Fat people should just think about how people like me are skinny and can eat whatever they want and still be skinny and then kill themselves.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    Fat people should just think about how people like me are skinny and can eat whatever they want and still be skinny and then kill themselves.

QFT
    Gotta love being able to do whatever the hell you want and be nice and thin.