Spore is actually fun.

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I saw previews and shit about it. I'm thinking to myself, floating in cesspool and being attacked by bigger fish?

If I wanted that I could just step out my front door. I'm surprised, I like it. I have the "100% off sale" version, so I don't think I can play online saddly.

Now I'm addictivly plundering my way on foot killing off everything on planet Totse. :rolleyes:

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea its pretty fun but I like it mostly cuz of spore editor. Heres my ripped sonic with a blunt in his mouth.

CRE_Sonic-0a0faaf8_ful.png
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mmm, might have to reinstall that one. Love the mod that lets you make asymmetrical creatures. Mutants here I come.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got bored with it when in turned to city building and warfare.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Game is fun. But nothing more. That space stage was annoying. But up until then its pretty fun. The only thing that pissed me off was that it was so much easier to kill everyone to get to the next stage than to be nice.

Also, in before penis monsters.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Space is long and tedious. Blackholes take you all the fuck over.

Its more fun finding new races and fucking up their planet
  • edited July 2010
    Wow. I'm fucking addicted. I just got into the space age. I've been raping and pillaging since I was a single celled organism. Fuck yeah! The creature creator is endless!

There was alot of shitt tors out there that had bad key gens and what not. I had sucess with this one. I'm running win 7 64bit.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4375709/Spore-RELOADED_%28.iso%29
  • edited July 2010
    Yea its pretty fun but I like it mostly cuz of spore editor. Heres my ripped sonic with a blunt in his mouth.

CRE_Sonic-0a0faaf8_ful.png

Thats legit. :cool:
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh yes, Spore is awesome. =D I don't know. I figure most people assume it's pretty lame... I did before I played it, but it actually turned out to be surprisingly entertaining.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I remember being fucking HYPED about this game for years, and then when it came out didn't bother downloading it. Maybe I should give it a go.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    It is indeed fun but in no way did it live up to the epic amount of hype it received.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah Aliens keep raping my planet and me in the Space stage. Now I'm lightweight pissed off with the game. >:(
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea I really enjoyed this game, and as much as I tried to enjoy space age, it's fucking frustrating responding to an attack and/or losing a planet every 5 minutes. I quit just because of that. also once the fucking zerg find you, it's all over because they never stop and can't be appeased.