we need

The GeneralThe General Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
a fourm for just pure photography and filming. Me and a few select members will post in it a lot and I would really appreciate it. Wherever it's supposed to go to now is not acceptable.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    a fourm for just pure photography and filming. Me and a few select members will post in it a lot and I would really appreciate it. Wherever it's supposed to go to now is not acceptable.

Filming would go to Moving Pictures and I have mused about such a forum as you speak. Perhaps a photography thread could be started in there. But before you get ahead of yourself, post some content here and show &T it might even be worth considering such and endeavor.
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    Filming would go to Moving Pictures and I have mused about such a forum as you speak. Perhaps a photography thread could be started in there. But before you get ahead of yourself, post some content here and show &T it might even be worth considering such and endeavor.

alrighty will do so
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I will side with Anal [lol] on this. I do plan to add more forums and I am just waiting for things to fall in place. I suggest you take filming to moving pictures and images to Art section. We can then move all those threads to Photography and filming section if required.

I will contribute as well, since I love photography and filming process.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    I love it here
  • edited July 2010
    alrighty will do so

The Official Photography Thread for Now

MODS, Please MOVE AT YoUR LEIsURE. Thank you.
  • edited July 2010
    Awesome. Looks like a great place to browse, even if I am shit at photography. Hope to learn a thing or two :D
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ooooh, I used to take thousands of pictures back in the day. I'll be uploading some high quality images if I can dig some outlandish ones up.