What does Totse smoke?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
I made a thread of this on Zoklet and it was a big hit so why not have it here?

I quit cigarettes but I started smoking cigarellos because they're cheap and taste good. I FUCKING LOVE PEACH.

Comments

• Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just picked up a pack of these new american spirit organic blends. They're about the same as the ultra-lights.

I don't smoke that much.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    camel filters
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    Since you didn't specify cigarettes, I have been smoking blends where I mix JWH-18 and weed together, which makes for a powerful pair
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Since you didn't specify cigarettes, I have been smoking blends where I mix JWH-18 and weed together, which makes for a powerful pair

This forum is for food, drinks, and LEGAL smokeable. Idc if JWH is legal, not for this forum.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Parliament lights or Marlboro lights depending on how much cash I have.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Kamal Reds, Lucky Strikes if I can get them.

Mainly rolling tobacco, really like Bali Shag.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    This forum is for food, drinks, and LEGAL smokeable. Idc if JWH is legal, not for this forum.

That totally makes sense man.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Camel menthols.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Marlboro 27s. I dont smoke as much anymore though.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    Loose tobacco. After smoking it exclusively for a few years tailermades are so foreign.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Peter Jackson Rich or Winfield Blues.
  • st3vest3ve Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I vape these days.

E-cigarette.

Figure I got a lotta years ahead of me and I can still kill myself at 80 if I decide I don't like being that old. But walking around with an oxygen tank at 45? No thx.

Used to smoke pretty much anything mentholated, but preferred to roll my own with Premier menthol tobacco.
  • deaddead New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    My favorite is probably Chesterfield Kings, but they're expensive and I have to go to tobacco shops to grab a pack. I usually smoke American Spirit Unfiltered. Nothing compares to the nice long smoke of American Spirit.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    Al Capones, unfiltered, dipped in Cognac

duty-free-al-capone-pockets-filter.jpg
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Winfield Gold everyday but sometimes on weekends I buy a pack of Peter Stuyvesant classic's.

Capstan or Port Royal if I get rollies.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Newport Menthol 100's.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I just picked up a pack of these new american spirit organic blends. They're about the same as the ultra-lights.

I don't smoke that much.

Do you have any idea what you just said? They are Nnot new. The organics are MUCH harsher and give more of a buzz. The lights on the other hand, suck major dick and taste like shit.

Original american spirits FTW
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I smoke rollies, usually drum or midnight special. As for actual cigs, Camel Turkish blend or somethings Djarum blacks. Them shits are tasty but i get sick of them very quickly.
    edited July 2010
    I smoke rollies, usually drum or midnight special. As for actual cigs, Camel Turkish blend or somethings Djarum blacks. Them shits are tasty but i get sick of them very quickly.

Aren't Djarum Blacks illegal? How do you get them?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Aren't Djarum Blacks illegal? How do you get them?

I'm pretty sure that they found a loophole in the law and started selling them as cigars instead of cigarettes. or something similar to that effect.
    edited July 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that they found a loophole in the law and started selling them as cigars instead of cigarettes. or something similar to that effect.

This, the law doesn't effect cigars so they sell them as cigarillos. I don't know if I'm imagining things but they haven't tasted quite the same after that.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll usually smoke a Black & Mild about once or twice a month. I don't really care for cigarettes, but I'd rather smoke non-mainstream brands. I really want to start growing my own tobacco though. I've heard it beats any commercial stuff hands down, even if you're a first time grower.
    edited July 2010
    Djarum Blacks are Cigarillos? I've been smoking those and they're meh. Black and milds suck. I smoked one yesterday and I hate them.
    edited July 2010
    Djarum Blacks are Cigarillos? I've been smoking those and they're meh. Black and milds suck. I smoked one yesterday and I hate them.

They just call them that now. I'm not sure if they've actually changed at all.
    edited July 2010
    I have no idea if they've changed because I never had a djarum black. Peace cigarillos are my favorite, shit taste so good.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    v0x wrote: »
    I really want to start growing my own marijuana though. I've heard it beats any commercial stuff hands down, even if you're a first time grower.

fixed
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited July 2010
    Top RYO tobacco. Love the shit, it's so cheap too.
  • street carpstreet carp Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I roll my own. I smoke a loose tobacco called Dutch Blend made by Kendal, been smoking it for about 4 months now and it's the best blend I've ever smoked.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Weed. That is all.
  • trickstertrickster Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Camel Turkish Royals. I've tried others, but over the 8 years I've smoked, those are what I keep defaulting to. It's kinda weird, because it seems like only certain types of people smoke them, and when you find another person that does, you've made an instant friend.
  • edited July 2010
    I don't smoke habitually. I do it either when stressed or with other smoker. I prefer cowboy killers.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I like Cherry Blackstones when I'm in the mood for a cigarillo.
    It's made by swisher, but it's not sickenly sweet. Swisher sweets have this chemically sweetened type of taste to me.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I smoke handmade cigars. I buy from cigarsinternational.com. I like 5 Vegas, Padilla Corojo and a few others.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    RYO Bugler in tha can, 30 bux for 6oz roughly .09 a cig
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hamlet Miniatures when I do smoke..

My favourite are Panter Arome though I have yet to find them over here (UK)...
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    035083.jpg

Or silk cut for making doobs, since my boyfriend doesn't smoke and doesn't want to become hooked.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    jse_BLACK_%26_MILD_WOOD_TIP_UPR_copy.jpg

Enjoyable, smooth, cheap.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    Amber Leaf.
    edited July 2010
    jse_BLACK_%26_MILD_WOOD_TIP_UPR_copy.jpg

Enjoyable, smooth, cheap.

How do people smoke blacks? I liked them at first but then they became gross as fuck.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    weed n tobacco! Sometimes I smoke cigars if I'm broke, century sam singles are only $1.35 so I can't afford to not smoke em sometimes.
  • VermicideVermicide Regular
    edited July 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vermicide wrote: »
    golden_virginia_regular.jpg

My friend rolled her own cigs with I think that same brand. She tried to save money or something. I was like if you're really concerned about money, you shouldn't be smoking. She would give me this face :mad:
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    My friend rolled her own cigs with I think that same brand. She tried to save money or something. I was like if you're really concerned about money, you shouldn't be smoking. She would give me this face :mad:

:mad::mad::mad:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Camel filters, lights, gold and royals.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Richmond
    edited August 2010
    Rolling my own cogs now. I haven't been using filters and I smoke a lot. Cancer here I come!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
    JPS Red, Port Royal Original, Horizon Red. roll your owns because cigarettes mess my throat up hard.