adding a chick on facebook that you haven't talked to irl

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited August 2010 in Life
creepy or not creepy?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Depends. Did you meet her on the internet?

Otherwise, it doesn't hurt to ask beforehand. Although a lot of people add random people, the girl will most likely think of random guy frienders as creepy.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    If there's no mutual friends then that is way creepy.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    dont do it nigger , then everyone will think you're a creep.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Stop worrying about stupid shit and draw a comic.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's pretty fucking weird. Makes it awkward when you actually meet them.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited August 2010
    It's not creepy if everyone does it.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited August 2010
    its only creepy if you masturbate over her pics and then delete her
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I would send her a message first, don't come off like a creeper though. If you don't even TRY then you can't really complain. If she says no or declines or whatever, then at least you tried right? After that just move on.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    my last gf aded me on facebook cus she liked me and new me and she was in my class but we never tocked then she was like i think i no u and i was like o ya we were in the same class and then we ended up starting a conversashin and then we finaly met in reel life and it was ockward as a tropical liserd living in canida at first but after a few ockward outings we ended up geting confertible around eachother and sinse we both liked each other then we ended up going out 4 2 years :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    i also kissed her on the lips and som other plases 2 :o:o:o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited August 2010
    hey brandon can i add u on fb
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    hey brandon can i add u on fb

nise try arch rival :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Creepy. If a person they don't know attempts to talk to them, they would think it's really creepy. They might be curious when they accept their invite, but they just want to observe how they interact with people online. It depends how they handle it. Every woman has a different set of preferences for their man. It depends if they have the luck to attract the right woman and act decent to her without creeping her out. Yet I digress, it's really hard to tell because all women are different, but mostly women would be creeped out in general.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    Well what's the point of facebook then. How are you supposed to meet new people? :(
    edited August 2010
    Sad to say, but it keeps in touch with people who know each other in real life. I tried a good amount of times and failed miserably. From what I learned, just get to know them in real life, then add them on facebook it's way easier and less creepier.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    I've heard enough girls talk about meeting motherfuckers on facebook that now I'm basically trigger-happy with that 'people you may know' shit. Hey, it works!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    i agree with the mutual friends, anything else is kinda creepy. use myspace for random girls, they wont check it that often anyway.
    edited August 2010
    Quite frankly, it really depends if a person is attractive or not. First appearance definitely makes an impact. However, it seems like a double standard. How come girls are allowed to randomly message guys on facebook and not look like a complete creep, but when a guy like me messages them they don't reply back. This whole idea of "hooking up" online is very superficial. Maybe for a quick lay or two, but I haven't seen any relationships last longer than a couple of months. It really depends if you're looking for a quick fuck or a special someone.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Quite frankly, it really depends if a person is attractive or not. First appearance definitely makes an impact. However, it seems like a double standard. How come girls are allowed to randomly message guys on facebook and not look like a complete creep, but when a guy like me messages them they don't reply back. This whole idea of "hooking up" online is very superficial. Maybe for a quick lay or two, but I haven't seen any relationships last longer than a couple of months. It really depends if you're looking for a quick fuck or a special someone.

^ This.

If you have to ask, it's probably creepy, blunderful. Women can get away with it because guys think it's hot. Girls don't want to be creeped on (I hate that term, but whatever) by random guys. The best thing to do is meet girls irl, or if you want to do it online, join okcupid.com or plentyoffish.com.