Are you geeky? Are you looking to pick up girls?

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited August 2010 in Life

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    what was the answer? im certain it was a yes
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I loled hard because yes and yes and I could see myself doing that.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hahahaha fucking hilarious
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited August 2010
    LOL. Notice how the OUT pokemon is fucking level 98.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited August 2010
    ROFL. I'll keep this tactic in mind for the geeky chicks. :p
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    The expression on her face in the last pic does not look promising..
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited August 2010
    The expression on her face in the last pic does not look promising..

Shes pissed he put her against the elite four with such a shitty line up.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    Shes pissed he put her against the elite four with such a shitty line up.

I can beat the elite 4 with one level 100 pokemon and never have to change.

And I would do something like this.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited August 2010
    She was last seen dating the gameboy.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    taht was pretty lulz.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    She looks unattractive anyway.

Also, I STILL don't get the whole "would you go out with me" concept. Could someone explain to me properly what exactly is the meaning of it?

I mean, a guy arranges dates with girls, they meet up, have some fun, eventually it progresses, you have sex, and then you can either keep going on dates with her and build the relationship or just cut all contact.

At no point does the "would you go out with me" come into this picture. Is it just a way of asking a girl on a date? But why would you go through all that effort when you barely know her? Girls don't normally say "no" to dates anyway, what's the big deal?

:confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    ^Fail troll is fail. Get a sense of humour.
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Ok 008, I'll humor you.

Back in middle school (and maybe a little bit of highschool) if you wanted a girl to be your girlfriend you would ask her "will you go out with me?" If she said yes then you two were boyfriend/girlfriend. Now when you're older, asking a girl that question is just like asking her on a date. Asking her to be your girlfriend means being exclusive with each other.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok 008, I'll humor you.

Back in middle school (and maybe a little bit of highschool) if you wanted a girl to be your girlfriend you would ask her "will you go out with me?" If she said yes then you two were boyfriend/girlfriend. Now when you're older, asking a girl that question is just like asking her on a date. Asking her to be your girlfriend means being exclusive with each other.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

I wasn't asking for a laugh by the way, I went to middle/high school in another culture, we never had that. So I have in fact been kinda confused about the whole thing.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010

I bawww'd
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Ok first of all to the op's post I lol'd at that but when I saw the Mario marriage proposal I was like :o damn dude you are my fucking hero for life.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pretty damn funny. I've never thought about doing anything that nerdy to ask a girl out. Using Pokemon, though, they should have done the rare candy trick and maxed all their levels.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Pretty damn funny. I've never thought about doing anything that nerdy to ask a girl out. Using Pokemon, though, they should have done the rare candy trick and maxed all their levels.
    missingno00.jpg
    1631%20-%20ash%20masterball%20missing_no.%20pokeball%20pokemon.png
    lol fuck this glitch. It ruined my red version. Also gameshark fucked up my gold version. I spent a lot of time playing both games when I was a kid. It gone to waste. :(
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    It worked fine on my red. I used this Memory Shark thing and probably destroyed the cartridge from saving/loading files. Oh Pokemon, what a waste of my youth.